Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja (41501 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by ifihearam: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
These are the kinds of people obi breeds.,biiter, aggressive,cyberbullies,impersonators,blackmailers and defamation of character.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Lorddominic(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm seeing #Freejude everywhere, why?

Why should someone arrested for cyber crime be freed because he supports a particular Canditate of your choice?
Yet you celebrated the incarceration of hush puppy

That's crude Hypocrisy.

But what's with OBIdients and criminality angry

From Hudenyi whom Oxford Uni axed because of fraudulent book lunch, misogynism, sexism and racketeering.
Now to Jude for Yahoo Yahoo

Well it's not surprising, Obi has penchant for criminality

....and your Lord and personal saviour, Asiwaju BAT is the head of a drug cartel

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
IPOB terrorist spotted
proudly ND
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by slowice(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sowore stay on place make we sef know wia you stand.....nor dey run around like blokus
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Why should someone arrested for cyber crime be freed because he supports a particular Canditate of your choice?

That's crude Hypocrisy.

From Hudenyi whom Oxford Uni axed because of fraudulent book lunch, misogynism, sexism and racketeering.

Shame no even dey ur mouth? Your principal is a documented drug baron ooo

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Geminiivory: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
virgilprince:
Sowore no dey stay one place.

Na anywhere belle face you go see am.

why speak this way.. Though i didnt vite him in the presidential election but i must commend him for his zeal towards human rights activities..

Let's learn to give people credits when we know they earn it

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Geminiivory: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sowore, you dey really try for this your human rights activities.. E no easy at all..

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by effty(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

That's crude Hypocrisy.

Having a knack for stupidity is a criteria for Agbado guys I guess.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by IpobAntidote: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Blaze232:

Nigerian youths are the Obidients and God is our leader through his Excellency, Mr Peter Gregory OLUWA TOBILOBA Obi.GCFR, GCON

Pandora pathological liar Obi taury is a conman and a sore LOSER.

He has obviously brainwashed you. No one can help your situation. Pls seek professional help.

BYE
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by goldenfrosh(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Zico5:
If this guy is an APC member, Obidients would have roasted him alive but since he is Obidients, he is not faulty. To them the case is just imagination of APC to cripple labour party. We have a long way to go in this country because average Nigerians are greedy and selfish. Politics can never change this country cos tribalism has eaten up the country.
get sense na
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by richardokubo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Zico5:
If this guy is an APC member, Obidients would have roasted him alive but since he is Obidients, he is not faulty. To them the case is just imagination of APC to cripple labour party. We have a long way to go in this country because average Nigerians are greedy and selfish. Politics can never change this country cos tribalism has eaten up the country.

And u av sense wth this ur post? What was is offence they lied eth cybercrime the mc oluomo on live video threatening who ever is not going to vote for druggie to sit at home what happened to him
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by richardokubo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

That's crude Hypocrisy.

What cybercrime was he arrested for just post rubbish bcus u av data no wonder this country remain like this when people take everything to be tribal and blindly support wrong and evil why wll there be any meanful progress in the country
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Zico5(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
richardokubo:

And u av sense wth this ur post? What was is offence they lied eth cybercrime the mc oluomo on live video threatening who ever is not going to vote for druggie to sit at home what happened to him
Nothing can happen to him. If u are not ok with it, go back to Ur erosion laden region
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by sharone21(f): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Late Livi Ajuonuma's boy( Chude)...Boy in journalism before Livi went to NNPC.

May his release be fast.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by nkem1992: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:
In 2013, I was arrested for defamation of character. I was abusing one popular pastor and his members were busy fighting on behalf of their father in the Lord, I was anonymous, I was trolling. I was enjoying it., I was on Facebook

Until I said the worst that would seal my fate, I started threatening the entire church, I said I would bring a gun into the church, or drive bulldozer into the church on Sunday.

The members started digging into my profile and found a phone number , they traced it to my WhatsApp number and posted my picture online,

The next Day na Sars come jack me for house. I denied everything, I even said I was drunk, funny enough the pastor even know me.
choi1 wahala is bicyclic in nature.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by CallmeTrinity: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

That's crude Hypocrisy.

Sorry but are you a graduate?
Did you even read the police report and see nothing was mentioned of cyber crime?

Go back to school bro
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Austineva2: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2023
JoeEeL:
HOW THE LORD WORKS.

THIS OBI-NGO MOCKED SIMON WHEN HE WAS CALLED IN BY FINLAND AUTHORITIES... SOMEONE FIGHTING FOR HIS FREEDOM.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, NIGERIA BECAME A PARADISE TO THEM. THEY EVEN HAILED BUHARI AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND DSS TO ARREST ANY IPOB / AUTOPILOT THAT SAYS NO ELECTIONS.

NOW THE NIGERIAN POLICE HE HAILED HAS ARRESTED HIM. COMPLETE TWIST OF FATE cheesy

THIS IS WHY WE CALL THEM ZOOGERIANS! HE MUST EAT THE WATERY BEANS HE WISHED ON THOSE WHO CLMAOURED FOR REFERENDUM. ZERO PITY. THIS IS WHAT WE MEAN WHEN WE SAY ONE NIGERIA WILL HAPPEN TO ALL OF UNA.
God bless you brother. I just screenshot this comment of urs and uploaded it on my what's app status. Karma is indeed real. You too much. How are you doing Bro?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Austineva2:
God bless you brother. I just screenshot this comment of urs and uploaded it on my what's app status. Karma is indeed real. You too much. How are you doing Bro?

I dey alright bro. They don release d he-goat. Hin go mellow small

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Austineva2: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
JoeEeL:

I dey alright bro. They don release d he-goat. Hin go mellow small
🤣😂🤣🤣. Am telling you Brotherly. He don mellow just like a hopeless obi.diot
which he is. Karma is indeed real.
God bless you more bro. Stay very safe cos d coming of Biafra and Ododuwa nation is very very near. Believe me

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Blaze232(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Pandora pathological liar Obi taury is a conman and a sore LOSER.

He has obviously brainwashed you. No one can help your situation. Pls seek professional help.

BYE

You need medical help... I can help u out
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Austineva2:
🤣😂🤣🤣. Am telling you Brotherly. He don mellow just like a hopeless obi.diot
which he is. Karma is indeed real.
God bless you more bro. Stay very safe cos d coming of Biafra and Ododuwa nation is very very near. Believe me
]

I like ur vibes I really like ur vibes bro.

I really pray it comes soon and the restored countries make sense.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Austineva2: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
JoeEeL:
]

I like ur vibes I really like ur vibes bro.

I really pray it comes soon and the restored countries make sense.
Lolz. Thanks my awesome brother. D way it will happen will shock everybody.
Have a very beautiful weekend Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) / ”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.