Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court (42600 Views)

Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by victorazy(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Why would he "travel for medicals"? What happened to hospitals in Nigeria?

When would they have sense in their coconut heads to lead by example?

Nor do nor do emi lo kan has traveled to service his bad and worn engine.

Smh..*spits*

Why would he travel the same time Tinubu traveled?
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Godofsoccer: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Na everytime them dey use medical check up take they lie.? Abep this format don cast make them bring new format
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Demolakay: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Insecurity:

https://punchng.com/cjn-travelled-for-medicals-never-met-tinubu-supreme-court/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679684484

Criminals!
First dey said d man did nt travel.
After they said he had travel since d 11th of March. According to Bayo onanuga " the CJN travel on d 11th of March for personal issues.Tinubu travelled on d 20th. The CJN went to London, Tinubu to France.

Wen pictures of Tinubus Entourage in London surfaced ystaday, d CJN quickly returned back to Nigeria,nd went for Jumat to cool down d rumours.

Dis pple are chronic criminals, including dose supporting Dem.
Nigerians are ready for una.

1 Like

Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by yusufmurry: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2023
omonnakoda:

I want to defend him? How?
It is obvious you have no manners and upbringing and have no clue how to talk to people
You believe you can be rude to anyone
Please stop asking me foolish questions

You rather decided to display your stupidity. No understanding
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by omonnakoda: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2023
yusufmurry:

My father decided to display his stupidity. No understanding
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Timmi: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Smh..*spits*

The child of the wailers from the land of wailers. Continue with your wailing right into the Atlantic Ocean
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Ashlar(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Why would he traveled with NJC's secretary, is he his son or wife, or is the secretary his family member. Justice for sale in Nigeria
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2023
youneedjesus:
The truth is beginning to come out. I thought he never travelled.
Can you see that

1 Like

Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by CENI: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

So if they don't meet in London there is no other place or avenue to communicate, did Wike not come to Lagos to commission project

Did Tinubu not visit wike in PH, did Wike not invite Tinubu & sanwo olu to commission project ... so all that is not enough to discuss until they meet in London 🤣 you guyz are something else zero sense

You dey happy now say your ranting make sense abi? I was talking about the last G5 meeting in London before Feb election. Tinubu met them, Wike reached agreement with him. Other G5s went their respective ways after that. And that was the END of G5.
APC and Wike denied, the rest is history. Know this and know peace.
Now APC and Supreme Court don dey deny again. It is CJN's TURN to cash out😄
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by donnie2016: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Smh..*spits*
Traveling for medicals now has some positives.....the Ekweremadu treatment
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by reddingtonblack: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2023
CENI:

You dey happy now say your ranting make sense abi? I was talking about the last G5 meeting in London before Feb election. Tinubu met them, Wike reached agreement with him. Other G5s went their respective ways after that. And that was the END of G5.
APC and Wike denied, the rest is history. Know this and know peace.
Now APC and Supreme Court don dey deny again. It is CJN's TURN to cash out😄

Forget what i think about myself, make your own logical point if you know what you are doing ... i ask a simple question
Is London the only place or avenue for Tinubu and CJN to communicate, should we pretend there are no other means to communicate, lets assume Covid 19 is still out, according Obedient Tinubu and CJN can't communicate be that.
Do you know how many Nigerians are doing business with people for yrs without meeting physically, in these remote age

Let me come your reasoning, Tinubu and wike met at different places but why did you believe it as to be the meeting in LONDON that must have produced the "AGREEMENT" cheesy how you take know the sex round wey produce belle undecided
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by tdayoojo: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Smh..*spits*

Why can't you just stay on issues. A false report was published about someone. It is obvious by this account that the report so published was for a malicious intention. Let us take out falsehood from our dealings. Condemn what is condemnable.
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by benjaminlawson(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2023
benqo01:

WHEN I SAY U SOUND FOOLISH TRUST ME U DO, THOSE PAPERS RE OWNED BY YORUBAS FOR UR INFO

HE MET WITH TINUBU CLEAN ND CLEAR ENOUGH OF THESE LIES THIER CRIMINALITY WILL EXPOSED SOON

WATCH OUT

That is basic fact, the two media houses are own by Yoruba, but we are omoluabis, that is why our selfless leaders endorsed Obi. Naturally Yoruba man would have been their option. We should not forget that Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory was the one that took Shonekan interim government to court as an illegal government, and court obliged him. Yorubas are known for justice and equity, not because one of their tribe man is beneficiary.
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Spain007(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Otuchi:
This CJN must be a born criminal. He followed the next flight ✈️ back to Nigeria overnight shocked shocked

After he confirmed alert in Dolapo
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Sonn(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Two hours abi four hours medical Trip? Lol, some people can believe anything but not me..
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by abidem4real: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2023
Insecurity:

https://punchng.com/cjn-travelled-for-medicals-never-met-tinubu-supreme-court/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679684484
Whether he met Tinubu or not shouldn't be an issue after all they both will surely meet as President and CJN for one discussion or the other.
Whoever is not satisfied should GO TO COURT!!!
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by OmonnakOdapig: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2023
cool
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Juju70(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2023
iwaeda:

So he travelled and people saw him, why was he pretending he was in Nigeria all through by showing a video going to Jumat. APC and propaganda . grin grin grin grin grin

That alone shows the intent of the purpose of him traveling is not for medical reasons.
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Dogi1(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Is our hospitals in Nigeria that useless?
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by seaenergy: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by emanobis(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Honestly, we lack self respect in this country.
No prestige and reputation to protect anymore, even by the people that should be role models.

Rumour and picture surfaced that Ariwoola had a secret meeting with BAT in London, which was later denied; though no evidence of being verified or not.

Later after that denial, another pictured surfaced showing Ariwoola on his way to the Mosque (though just on picture, not also verified).

After the first and the second incidents and the denials that followed, here we are again hearing that he went to London for Medicals.

Please, which of these three events are we taking?

If we go by the first event that was denied, that means he eventually went to London, so why the denial at first that he didn't go to London.

Why also was another story that he went to Mosque for Friday prayers?

Does that mean that his family doesn't know his whereabouts?

Why is the supreme court in a position to say he went to London for Medicals

Honestly, this country is getting worse by the day all because of desperation of few individuals
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by GoodCane: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
muykem:
Those who lied against CJN because he is a Yoruba man will forever be suffering from ethnic bigotry from generation to generation.

Oga Shut up!

Why would the CJN travel to UK in the first place. Are there no hospitals in Nigeria? Why can't they lead by example? Have you ever American CJN or politician or even UK CJN coming down to Nigeria for medical treatment? What is wrong with you Yolubbas??
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by GreyLaw(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
renderme:

The attorney general doesn't know his job. He should have prosecuted the people's gazette immediately for such rubbish against the supreme court justices.

He cannot because it might be true the man met Tinubu. Ariwoola returned March 23 according to the supreme Court, meanwhile Tinubu travelled before then. Wike met Tinubu and they both denied it. Don't underestimate politicians. Don't vouch for them.
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by GreyLaw(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lol
Look at the date of his travel,sir.
He is currently in Nigeria.

He returned yesterday 23rd according o the supreme Court. So both he and Tinubu were in Europe at the same time.
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by GreyLaw(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
omonnakoda:

I want to defend him? How?
It is obvious you have no manners and upbringing and have no clue how to talk to people
You believe you can be rude to anyone
Please stop asking me foolish questions

The guy asked you simple questions and he wasn't rude. You insult people here all day and yet can answer simple questions because your lies are getting busted. Keep lying through your teeth!
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by GreyLaw(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
nduchucks:
Lies from the pits of hell!!!

He went abroad for medical reasons and spent only a couple of day, correct?

Anyone that believes this is essentially brainless.

Let them continue. Nemesis is around the corner.

These guys are criminals, my brother. I am a medical professional in the UK. Yesterday I was discussing with my chief at a teaching hospital (I won't mention the name) and asked him why the student room was being converted into an ultrasound examination room and he told me some patients have been on waiting list for ultrasound examination for A YEAR!

Even Buhari with full presidential rights takes months or weeks when he goes for medical treatments. Now some CJN travels for 5 days (2 days for travelling going and coming) leaving him with just 3 days for medical treatment. What treatment is it for just 3 days that'd warrant him going to the UK?

They are simply telling lies and doing cover-up. The man quickly ran back to Nigeria most likely by private jet when the news broke. He panicked and ran back. Wike denied meeting with Tinubu but the evidence after of rigging in Rivers shows they actually met. Since when did APC start winning Rivers state? Tinubu is simply a deadly tactician when it comes to underhand tactics. He is not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Mrvictorwrite(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's not making any sense leaving your country for treatment to another country, they can actually provide everything which are needed to be in the hospitals everywhere, bring your assignments...
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Onyipk: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
I tire o.... They have all forgotten.. No smoke without fire.
Let us keep watching the video till the end.

iwaeda:

So he travelled and people saw him, why was he pretending he was in Nigeria all through by showing a video going to Jumat. APC and propaganda . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Malawian(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Which hospital did he visit in London? We are waiting for reply.
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by CENI: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Forget what i think about myself, make your own logical point if you know what you are doing ... i ask a simple question
Is London the only place or avenue for Tinubu and CJN to communicate, should we pretend there are no other means to communicate, lets assume Covid 19 is still out, according Obedient Tinubu and CJN can't communicate be that.
Do you know how many Nigerians are doing business with people for yrs without meeting physically, in these remote age

Let me come your reasoning, Tinubu and wike met at different places but why did you believe it as to be the meeting in LONDON that must have produced the "AGREEMENT" cheesy how you take know the sex round wey produce belle undecided

I pity you. I won't reply you again because you really reason from your behind. Tinubu and Wike met for a number of times, but finally met in London few weeks before Feb 25th election and struck an agreement, which didn't go down well with other G4s, hence their pulling out quietly and going their respective ways. The question is: why was the denial that they didn't meet?
Again don't forget tread: Why the denial that CJN did not meet with Tinubu in London? I want the CJN to also cash out like others. it is his turn cheesy
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by reddingtonblack: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
CENI:

I pity you. I won't reply you again because you really reason from your behind. Tinubu and Wike met for a number of times, but finally met in London few weeks before Feb 25th election and struck an agreement, which didn't go down well with other G4s, hence their pulling out quietly and going their respective ways. The question is: why was the denial that they didn't meet?
Again don't forget tread: Why the denial that CJN did not meet with Tinubu in London? I want the CJN to also cash out like others. it is his turn cheesy

I don't remember soliciting for your respond/reply MR london

I don't know you and you don't know me But we are communicating undecided
Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by Melagros(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
iwaeda:

That's it my dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Okorocha, Remi Tinubu, Others (Photos) / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.