Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

“Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals (398 Views)

“Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady, Janja Da Silva Reveals / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals by raskymonojendor: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
The first lady of Brazil , Janja Da Silva has revealed that Aroole Oodua , the Ooni of Ife is her Bàbá .

The wife of President Lula Da Silva thanked Olodumare for Ooni’s visit to the federal capital territory , she said our father has come to see his children in Brazil.

Janja Da Silva , a devotee of Òrìsà religion spoke on Thursday , 23rd . Mar. 2023 , she explained how Ooni of Ife is also her father . The soft spoken Olorisa said Ooni of Ife is the spiritual father of all Orisa practitioners in Brazil and worldwide, só he is her father too.

According to her , the practice of Orisa religion in Brazil is a blessing to the Latin American country , she spoke against religious intolerance and advised that every religion be respected.

Speaking on a radio channel this Thursday 23rd , March , 2023 in Brasilia , the first lady said she is an Orisa devotee, so Ooni of Ife spiritually is her father “ Ooni of Ife is the highest spiritual authority in the religions of African origin , i am very happy the king is with us on this very special occasion. Ooni of Ife is my Baba , my father “ Janja Da Silva said.

The Aroole Oodua who was received in Brasilia by the President of Brazil had also addressed Janja as his spiritual daughter throughout the meeting in Brasilia.

https://ancestrals.com.ng/2023/03/24/ooni-is-my-father-brazil-first-lady-janja-reveals/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: “Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals by Darammliveth(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yoruba culture and tradition is just so beautiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals by PoloG: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
God bless yorubas cool

God punish igbos grin
Re: “Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals by maysimsimple(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Stop it. Don't joke with people's emotions.

uote author=PoloG post=122038937]God bless yorubas cool

God punish igbos grin[/quote]
Re: “Ooni Is My Father”- Brazil First Lady , Janja Da Silva Reveals by DevilsEqual(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The first lady of Brazil , Janja Da Silva has revealed that Aroole Oodua , the Ooni of Ife is her Bàbá .

The wife of President Lula Da Silva thanked Olodumare for Ooni’s visit to the federal capital territory , she said our father has come to see his children in Brazil.

Janja Da Silva , a devotee of Òrìsà religion spoke on Thursday , 23rd . Mar. 2023 , she explained how Ooni of Ife is also her father . The soft spoken Olorisa said Ooni of Ife is the spiritual father of all Orisa practitioners in Brazil and worldwide, só he is her father too.

According to her , the practice of Orisa religion in Brazil is a blessing to the Latin American country , she spoke against religious intolerance and advised that every religion be respected.

Speaking on a radio channel this Thursday 23rd , March , 2023 in Brasilia , the first lady said she is an Orisa devotee, so Ooni of Ife spiritually is her father “ Ooni of Ife is the highest spiritual authority in the religions of African origin , i am very happy the king is with us on this very special occasion. Ooni of Ife is my Baba , my father “ Janja Da Silva said.

The Aroole Oodua who was received in Brasilia by the President of Brazil had also addressed Janja as his spiritual daughter throughout the meeting in Brasilia.

https://ancestrals.com.ng/2023/03/24/ooni-is-my-father-brazil-first-lady-janja-reveals/

Call Mynd44 to push this to the frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Nicaea Council: A Corrupt Power Play Or A Holy Gathering Of Church Leaders? / Fulani Cultural Dance (videos/pictures) / Levis Jeans Partnered Up To Create

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.