Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays (36582 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Mercury12(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
jesus247alive:
ELECTION IS OVER

PLEASE RELEASE THIS MONEY NA

WHICH KIND wahala BE THIS

GOD OF OBIDIENT

I heard someone is in c God omma.
Later guys.
it is pathetic. The Messiah of obidient movement supported this same miscalculated policy that you complaining about while tinubu kick against it and damned the consequence.

God doest support hypocrisy.
People I mean many people had died due to this senseless emifiele cash policy. . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by olaeffect(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Too many clueless rascals in power in this country, you just order banks to work Saturday/Sunday as if it is CBN that will foot the bill of operating Saturday/Sunday.

Do this people even have an idea how much it cost to run a branch for one day in this country?
Some of these branches may run generator throughout their operations Saturday/Sunday, and the staff must be paid weekend banking allowance because Saturday/Sunday are not working days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by muhyeenisce(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Drsnives:

What then happens to their commander in chief, the policy maker
he will get his own shares

1 Like

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by muhyeenisce(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
bionixs:
be playing with what you will be the one to be punished for . A certain candidate was given all the cash he needed , result manipulated for him; CBN came with a great policy not intended to move the country forward but to make other candidates run out of money, should they plan buying votes.

Now you are abusing Obi and Atiku? Are you joking or what ?
Na ogun go kee your papa if you ever support this madness
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by muhyeenisce(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
thatigboman:
see this ballot box snatcher, goof smoker, grandson of the Chicago druglord talking nonsense. Blame PDP and LP and forget the APC government that approved and implemented it.
BASTARD ogun kee your generation there
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by greatefa1011(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Did you know that Bluetooth was invented in Sweden? shocked or that The USB flash drive we use today was invented in Israel shocked This video shows you different Inventions and the countries responsible for their existence. See video below, you wouldn't believe who invented school grin
While Buhari and Emefiele are inventing old and new notes. Wallahi baba is just confused. Baba iss like who go inherit this shame from me?

https://youtu.be/BpOSyNItP04odf

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you enjoy our kind of content, Thanks and God bless you. kiss
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
PeggySandas:
Zombidiots and Eluu Pigs thought they can stop BAT with the cash scarcity. Now they're feeling the sad part the most!

Zombidiots in the moafucking mud!🤣🤣🤣

I don laugh tire so tey because of this MeMe I fall down from bed🤣

1 Like

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Heavensent01(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
muhyeenisce:
God punish Obi and Atiku and all the nairalanders that supported this policy Amen 🙏

Nigerians should be patient and support the policies of the CBN- Peter Obi

only politicians that want to do vote buying are scared, CBN should go on with the policies, he even sponsored some state govs(opposition party grin) to support Buhari on the policy because they know he's naive - Atiku

despite all this, Nigerians show these two unthinkable lots that they will bank with someone that shared their pains but the two old fools are going to court to claim first position at the same time grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by dododawa1: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
EMEFELIE and BUHARI will suffer

1 Like

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by eenai(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Devillwill Emefele is just waking up from sleep.

1 Like

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by ufuosman(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Anything una like una do
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Sleekfingers: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
poturatt:
How can only one man be immersed in this level of fraud? Forged certificate, forged name, fake employment, forged bank account, forged age, a cocaine addict, a drug Barron, an election rigger, a state capturer... honestly it seems there's nothing good to write about Tinubu. Gosh!

That's your president till 2031 , whether you and your likes like it or not.....

3 Likes

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by HateBigots: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
muhyeenisce:
God punish Obi and Atiku and all the nairalanders that supported this policy Amen 🙏
God punish APC and it's members for implanting the policy in the first place 🙏🏽
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by kay29000(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
I withdrew cash at ATMs for the first time in weeks this night... I couldn't believe it. Access Bank and FCMB at Ojoo, Ibadan were dispensing cash... I just left there like 30 minutes ago, and they were very few people there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by LagosG: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
muhyeenisce:
Amen to that
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Trapnews: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
saintgp:

Hmmmmmmmm
So Obi ,Atiku and Nairalanders were the ones that came up with the policy and also frustrated it’s smooth implementation through the aids of commercial banks?

Senseless question! when you idiots were hailing and praising them for the policy that it will curb vote buying by Tinubu and not minding the effect on Nigerians as long as it affects Tinubu. The truth is that Tinubu was among the presidential candidates that kicked against the policy stating the hardship it would have on the masses and that's a true leader.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by blowjohn(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
If una like make una operate even after midnight or resume work by 5 am!!

Just make sure ur not winding us!!!!!!!!!!
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by freemanq(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Shame on you people
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by PeggySandas(f): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:

I don laugh tire so tey because of this MeMe I fall down from bed🤣

I salute you.🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Imstrong2(m): 12:15am On Mar 25, 2023
My heart felt sympathy to nigeran bank staff
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by bionixs: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2023
muhyeenisce:
Na ogun go kee your papa if you ever support this madness
MOD , Rule 2 broken for reasons I don’t know. Thanks
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by 43Ronin: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2023
tega192:
How can Nigeria think about cashless policy in the first place ,when we don't have good network ,no steady light , cost of buying fuel and generator expensive , bank services poor , emefiele is just an idiot along side the cow we have as a president
Nigeria can do cashless if banks invest their huge profits in advanced tech and staff welfare. Many IT people have left to UK or Canada. Remeber when GTB, Access bank & zenith had network issues sometime last year? All their IT people moved abroad because banks pay their staff very poorly. Now CBN has said they should work weekends, those bankers will not be paid for the extra stress yet you expect good customer service from them and professionalism? How

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Thebest12(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2023
JohnNgene:
Many people were withdrawing above 100k today at the bank today. The Supreme Court just postponed the nsogbu till December. Lol.

My laptop is for sale. N70,000 (seventy thousand naira). If you're in Surulere, whatsapp me on 0909 5000 603 to see it.

I no get money
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by TalkingBird: 1:49am On Mar 25, 2023
Bigotry is a sign of the last of the last days.

Leaders of Nations are confused and their people are confused as well.

Some nations suffer more than others but each has its share of the global confusion.

Welcome to the point I want to drive.

Russia on Ukraine

Israel and Palestine

Gun violence in the US also

Earthquake in Turkey and Syria

Death dealing quest for power

Tigres region, Ethiopia and Eritrea

Hunger in Southern Sudan

War threat by North Korea.

Malawi mud slide

Some nation's wahala is terrible leadership from the person cast down to earth from glory in heaven. Get the year it happened and relate it with events and suffocation of a nation. A clear reason for the confusion.

Which one should I mention again, too many worries

1 John 5:19
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by prigoz(m): 1:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Quest7777:
Buhari has taken Nigeria 50years back with the failed New Naira policy. cool
Pls not with naira policy but with almost with all his policy, just like boarder closure, fuel subsidy and so on

2 Likes

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by tundeabib1: 2:22am On Mar 25, 2023
poturatt:
How can only one man be immersed in this level of fraud? Forged certificate, forged name, fake employment, forged bank account, forged age, a cocaine addict, a drug Barron, an election rigger, a state capturer... honestly it seems there's nothing good to write about Tinubu. Gosh!

Even when he has achieved what your generation will never be able to do?

1 Like

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by jimcaddy(m): 3:04am On Mar 25, 2023
Finally some common sense has started to prevail. Arrant nonsense and ingredients... After suffering us for over three months.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Babastrong(m): 3:52am On Mar 25, 2023
These Igbo do not know what they want.
in 2021, they said nigeria is a zoo, shithole because kanu was arrested. But before the election they're praising nigeria because they thought their pandora was going to win. But now, nigeria is not worth living to them.
flat headies and yam legs should relocate to afganister.
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by Moneyxpress: 4:26am On Mar 25, 2023
APC is a demonic party, imagine old gluton suffering themselves not me,I have never bought money for any reason, I no send the useless government, we run out stuffs from here
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by akaleb2015(m): 4:53am On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=muhyeenisce post=122038425]God punish Obi and Atiku and all the nairalanders that supported this policy Amen
Re: CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays by thesicilian: 5:03am On Mar 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Who go adopt.
I don tire Nigeria.
Since morning I never chop
I can adopt you. If you promise not to be obidient in my house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.