Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I 'hate' Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I 'hate' Atheists (2808 Views)

8 Reasons Believers Hate Atheists / Do Nigerians Hate Atheists More Than Gays? / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2011
Why :

1. Atheists are resentfully anti-religious.
2. Atheists incorrectly believe that they are not a religion.
3. Atheists incorrectly believe in the ‘absence of belief’ myth.
4. Atheists are self righteous.
5. Atheists impose their beliefs and doctrine upon others more than any other religion.
6. Atheists are blind fanatics.
7. Atheists argue for the sake of winning without intention of coming to conclusion.
8. Atheists cry and complain about anything religious.
9. Atheists are emotionally unstable.
10. Atheists discriminate against religious.
11. Atheists are control freaks.
12. Atheists are closed minded and ignorant.
13. Atheists have little grip on reality.
14. Atheists have no concept of logic.
15. Atheists only wish to attack without intention of coming to conclusion.

By Anonymous
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
Quote "The live of atheists are of that of a group of microbial insects, they never see the bigger picture. All i will say is that if you believe that your existence is due to pure randomness and that there is no real purpose of your existence then really u have no right to claim any morality just like the insects and bacteria which we kill every day with out even realising. you have no right to claim any justice or recognition, why ? Because your life is worthless, your existence is on par with not even plants because even they were creations of GOD, but rather perhaps, lets see, the shape of animal manure, Think we would agree there is a bit of randomness and chance there. !. Is your life on par with animal excrement? Is that what your saying!!" - Anonymous
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by globexl: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
I hate ,I hate.
what else is new with you?
with so much hate in you, you are pitiful and pathetic, and you hav eno shame advertising your shallowness on this forum. More hate in this life for more love in heaven, right?

2 Likes

Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
Lol grin grin grin grin

You obviously did not notice the hate with a qualification.

Look at hate again in the definition of article and spot the difference .
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
frosbel so u re still not taking ur drugs.

You hate everyone under d sun including catholics,muslims,calvinists,WOFers e.t.c

are u d only righteous mn in nigeria
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Jenwitemi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
Ofcourse, he is. At least he thinks so. grin
chukwudi44:

are u d only righteous mn in nigeria
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by manmustwac(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2011
I disagree with over half of what you said and find the topic title and content offensive.  angry
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by benodic: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2011
I love atheists
why?
1. They are souls like me.
2. They exist because of God's love for soul even if they do not believe in the existence of God it really does not matter to God.
3. They provide the opposite in life that is needed for balance in the spirito-material worlds
4. They enable me to sit up and not to take any believe for granted
5. They help me to use my reasoning faculties and common sense to examine issues in life
6. They provide a challenge to make me prove my belief to myself on a daily basis
7. They enable me to realize that love has no conditions and that it is to be given to all life
8. They enable me to see the humour and the funny sides of most believes
9. What a boring world it would be if there are no atheists
10. They have presented a challenge to God which God alone must answer nobody should fight for God for then you make God seem impotent and stupid.

Need i say more?

2 Likes

Re: I 'hate' Atheists by thehomer: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2011
frosbel:

Why :

1. Atheists are resentfully anti-religious.
2. Atheists incorrectly believe that they are not a religion.
3. Atheists incorrectly believe in the ‘absence of belief’ myth.
4. Atheists are self righteous.
5. Atheists impose their beliefs and doctrine upon others more than any other religion.
6. Atheists are blind fanatics.
7. Atheists argue for the sake of winning without intention of coming to conclusion.
8. Atheists cry and complain about anything religious.
9. Atheists are emotionally unstable.
10. Atheists discriminate against religious.
11. Atheists are control freaks.
12. Atheists are closed minded and ignorant.
13. Atheists have little grip on reality.
14. Atheists have no concept of logic.
15. Atheists only wish to attack without intention of coming to conclusion.

By Anonymous

Is that all?
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by thehomer: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2011
frosbel:

Quote "The live of atheists are of that of a group of microbial insects, they never see the bigger picture. All i will say is that if you believe that your existence is due to pure randomness and that there is no real purpose of your existence then really u have no right to claim any morality just like the insects and bacteria which we kill every day with out even realising. you have no right to claim any justice or recognition, why ? Because your life is worthless, your existence is on par with not even plants because even they were creations of GOD, but rather perhaps, lets see, the shape of animal manure, Think we would agree there is a bit of randomness and chance there. !. Is your life on par with animal excrement? Is that what your saying!!" - Anonymous

This is the sort of dangerous mindset that enables people to become genocidal maniacs. Keep wallowing in your hatred.
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2011
Guys , calm down now.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I saw this post somewhere on Yahoo and decided to post it here cos I thought it was hilarious !!!

Appears that it has had the opposite effect.

Apologies if you are offended, was not meant to be !!!

For now I leave you to continue with your Christianity bashing on ALL other threads in this forum.

Thanks

FROSBEL.

1 Like

Re: I 'hate' Atheists by harakiri(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
WOW! ! !

And these are the same people that accuse moslems of religious intolerance. How hypocritical is that?

1 Like

Re: I 'hate' Atheists by tidytim: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
hmm
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lol... Too many angry people In here.. D purpose of the thread has been achieved... Lol
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by pastormustwacc: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
manmustwac: I disagree with over half of what you said and find the topic title and content offensive.  angry
This is democracy my friend, since when you turn to seun? I have not even seen that boy for sometime now.

Yes, back to the thread, this is a very lovely thread. Me just see atheists as people in spiritual darkness, powerless against the vices of this world - because they do not acknowlege their existence in the first place.

So, rather than hate them - i feel sorry for them, very sorry indeed - to be in spiritual darkness is the same thing as being dead. I was talking to a pastor yesterday, and the pastor said that atheists are already dead, but still walking.
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by wiegraf: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
But of course

Re: I 'hate' Atheists by pastormustwacc: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
^^^Aluminati
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
In d Spirit of Xmas
Bump 7
Smh..
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
op please could u provide a link to the source of this?
who knows, u might just be the author.
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
I actually forgot how extremist frosbel could be grin grin grin grin
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by AtheistD(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2012
Typical Xtian.

Cant debate with us so he has decided to attack us.

If this was couple hundred years ago they would have started a genocide or "crusade" against atheists.

The good thing about atheists is that we debate, discuss and argue. Isnt that how ppl learn? If you can put forward some good points for your debate then you can do a service to your religion.
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by ooman(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2012
I am not surprised. The religious are full of hates. This is why there is trouble in the world. Since they make up the majority of populations, their hate is widespread and is killing us. I will wait till you all rot in the hell your God has prepared for you called paradise.
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by wiegraf: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2012
tidytim: hmm

What makes this thread even more awesome is the context. Our hero didn't want to be accused of hypocrisy so he bumped this thread, using a little known account: tidytim. Incidentally, I just happened to be one of those who knew.

Dohohohoho

Nerds would recognize a lot of naruto in frosbel. All passion, think later
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2012
wiegraf:

What makes this thread even more awesome is the context. Our hero didn't want to be accused of hypocrisy so he bumped this thread, using a little known account: tidytim. Incidentally, I just happened to be one of those who knew.

Dohohohoho

Lol, and you call me the investigator... hehehe
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2012
wiegraf:

Dohohohoho

I don't think on Nairaland because I don't have to grin
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Stalwert: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
This is democracy my friend, since when you turn to seun? I have not even seen that boy for sometime now.

Yes, back to the thread, this is a very lovely thread. Me just see atheists as people in spiritual darkness, powerless against the vices of this world - because they do not acknowlege their existence in the first place.

So, rather than hate them - i feel sorry for them, very sorry indeed - to be in spiritual darkness is the same thing as being dead. I was talking to a pastor yesterday, and the pastor said that atheists are already dead, but still walking.

well said, we all fell sorry for them cry
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by wiegraf: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

I don't think on Nairaland because I don't have to grin

Is this wit? Well played, good ser, well played... However, I could argue that you just did (finally) in this post) cheesy
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by nzechu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ ooman
I will wait till you all rot in the hell your God has prepared for you called paradise.

somhow ds statement shows dt u beliv in a hell,and in God only dt u deny him.one wd hv expetd ur reply to be somtn like ds: "i wish u wake up ffrm ur ilusion or somtn like dt". u shd nt hv mentioned ur desire to wait 4 somtn u dd nt beliv exist. tnk u
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2013
I love this thread......
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 18, 2013
@ op, as a theist, doesn't your religion teach you to love all no matter what?

Don't hate them, change is permanent, and no one is exempt, not even atheists.
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by TheBigUrban2: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Frosbel!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I 'hate' Atheists by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Frosbel!!!!!!!!!!

4:33pm On Sep 18, 2011

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kristiane Backer- "from MTV To Mecca"! / Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? / Who Is Who In Ministry: Bishop Benson Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.