Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project (32178 Views)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Dance / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Meet Nigerian Top Model and Ex-beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Who Arrests Attention With Her Beauty As She Unveils New Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQueBvJvAY

Despite emerging winner as the Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria as far back as July 2, 2016 Queen Yvette Meurer still slays spicy hot with her elegance, beauty, brain and of course good heart for the less privileged members of the society and widows.

Born to a Nigerian mother from Delta state in the 90s, Yvette Meurer's dad is from Netherlands. It is therefore safe to say that she is a half-caste with dual citizenship — Nigerian and Dutch.

With a strong determination to be a pace-setter in her generation, Yvette a sister to the Nollywood screen goddess, Rose Meurer, married to Nigerian socialite Churchill has in the past decade been a brand ambassador to notable organisations in Nigeria, driving such brands with her noticeable visibility, creativity and ability to squeeze water from the proverbial stone and most importantly, he confidence and belief in herself.

She has featured in advert modelling for MTN, Ebony Hair cream as well as several skin care product brands.

She spent her formative years in Gambia where she also cut her first teeth from in the modelling industry at a tender age. As a free mixer who knew her direction in life, she took active part in talent hunt shows, stage plays and indeed, other activities that assisted in defining her future right from school days. You may now wonder less why her sister, Rose another personification of beauty has graciously carved a niche for herself in Nigerian film industry. It runs in the blood.

The soft-spoken and beauty-drippling Yvette Meurer has undergone several academic, leadership and business courses across the African continent and Europe.

Managed by Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, a brand owned by Amity Global Network with AlexReports as CEO, the beautiful amazon has also taken frantic steps to document her experience in book, putting her on the pedestal of those whose names will live for a long time because authors don't die as their works outlive them.

Queen Yvette's work, "Part To Excellence" is a 129 literary work painstakingly put down to serve as a guide to youths in Nigeria on how best to apply their God-given talents for self development.

Still in this trajectory, plans are at top gear to unveil another creative masterpiece she has just authored, titled "Surviving alone: the struggles and strengths of African widows". This time, the focus is on widows, how unfair they have been treated in some quarters of the Nigerian society and litany of socio-cultural beliefs that have affected them.

The book is expected to be officially unveiled to members of the public in the second quarter of the year. Calls have gone to individuals, groups and corporate organisations interested in partnering with her for advert endorsement, billboards and commercial engagements to quickly reach out to her.

Expectedly, she has released beautiful photos ahead of the book unveiling which will have high profile individuals in attendance.

This is just one in plethora of projects she has undertaken to give Nigerian widows a voice in a society that has not done much to alleviate their plights. She has through her organisation rolled out massive empowerment projects for widows across Nigeria.

These she said are targeted at reaching every demography of the society with something to enhance their livelihood. The youths first, and now the widows. For her, no circle of the society should be left behind.

Bravo!

https://leadership.ng/nigerian-model-ex-beauty-queen-yvette-meurer-unveils-new-project/

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:50am On Mar 25, 2023
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 25, 2023
I don’t trust that Desmond Elliot around her.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by RoyalBlu(f): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2023
Nice portfolio!

She's really blossomed over the years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by JASONjnr(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Desmond idiot had to find his way around her.....

I don't know why I have literally hate this guy... Probably because he hated me first to have the guts to refer to all youths as kids.. Can't believe that he was that stupid to grace his way into the movie industry.... Probably his face and not his brain made him to Excell in the movie line.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Dohn: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2023
Apart from the face, wetin fine agn fr her body??
Mtchew

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by highchief1: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Dohn:
Apart from the face, wetin fine agn fr her body??
Mtchew
use ur eyes pull her cloths maybe u go see wetin fine.u be yeye person

18 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Dohn: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
use ur eyes pull her cloths maybe u go see wetin fine.u be yeye person

Bros liv dat ting, evrytin wer u see der na pakaging,....

If u pull off her cloths, dat ur love fr her go turn instant hate

Fear women!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by ATEAMS: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Something no balance for here

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by ngBuild: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Indeed, so because of the pictures na why dem write this long epistle or na the project..... Ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Triangles1(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Overated.

The moment we start praising talent over beauty it will be better for our unborn female species, I don't understand why millions would be spent on beauty pageant and over looked first class graduate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2023
In nigeria every light skin is beautiful and handsome while darkskin are considered ugly

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Rubbish and nonsense wit complicated name

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Moon70: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Lo!
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

She's the one around Desmond

11 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Xlogistics(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Good for her.

Guys better help yourself by importing and selling goods from China. Let me hook you up with the best suppliers in China. If interested hit me up.
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by DICO111(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2023
My girl fine pass her... she no even get nyash

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Greatness21(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All you are good at is to talk rubbish on frontpage.

6 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by EKONGKING: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Have your customers dried up ?
A advice to meurer , don't restrict ur customer pool to just Nigeria itself .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by KingTom(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
Desmond idiot had to find his way around her.....

I don't know why I have literally hate this guy... Probably because he hated me first to have the guts to refer to all youths as kids.. Can't believe that he was that stupid to grace his way into the movie industry.... Probably his face and not his brain made him to Excell in the movie line.
Wow just wow, a multi talented veteran actor and Director, that has brought joy to the faces of many screen watchers worldwide is who you're castigating like this. I know I will be insulted but most of you didn't watch that his speech calling youths kids, he said it has gotten so bad that CHILDREN ARE NOW INSULTING THEIR ELDERS, and was he not right? grin

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by kunleham(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
If una talk she fine, she fine nau smiley

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Just one photograph of hers in natural mode would suffice! Makeups are unreliable validators of a lady's beauty anyday! What can anyone say about a pack of creams and powders that turn an old woman of 80 years to a damsel of 25 years in a matter of minutes?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by highchief1: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2023
Dohn:

Bros liv dat ting, evrytin wer u see der na pakaging,....

If u pull off her cloths, dat ur love fr her go turn instant hate

Fear women!
lol normally women Dey fine only when dem wear cloths.once them naked Toto go be like dead snail.but wetin we go do na.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Kingcalls: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Elliot been de knack am b4 na...confirmed story...her and her sister Roselyn
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by highchief1: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
In nigeria every light skin is beautiful and handsome while darkskin are considered ugly
e be like say u ugly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Komu1048(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

She might be wider than Desmond sef
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Kingcalls: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Y do women don't like making hay while the sun shines ??... ur time go come and go while different men wud have passed u all over to the pointvwey u for don cast ... the pretty ones like her will allow her prettiness enter her head...in the process she will end up with a nonentity or will pass her time and age ...and will end up joining the bitter women club , cursing on men like say na we de make decisions for am when she was still running the show

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2023
So, Alexreports never retire from this local PR. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Greatness21:
All you are good at is to talk rubbish on frontpage.
Are we mates? What gave you the guts to type this rubbish? Be guided kid

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Kingcalls:

Elliot been de knack am b4 na...confirmed story...her and her sister Roselyn
I'm right afterall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son / Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos / Bossman Okwy Involved In Motor Accident - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.