Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project (32202 Views)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Dance / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Lorddominic(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by blacksam01: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2023
Dohn:
Apart from the face, wetin fine agn fr her body??
Mtchew

her facce don dey show ageing
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
Desmond idiot had to find his way around her.....

I don't know why I have literally hate this guy... Probably because he hated me first to have the guts to refer to all youths as kids.. Can't believe that he was that stupid to grace his way into the movie industry.... Probably his face and not his brain made him to Excell in the movie line.

Have you ever loved any good thing?
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Thomasankara(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2023
[/color] I no understand o, she's from Netherland while her sister is from Gambia🤔[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Olat4421: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2023
Beauty indeed
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by OmonnakOdapig: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2023
GLeesMODEL:

Born to a Nigerian mother from Delta state in the 90s, Yvette Meurer's dad is from Netherlands. It is therefore safe to say that she is a half-caste with dual citizenship — Nigerian and Dutch.
https://leadership.ng/nigerian-model-ex-beauty-queen-yvette-meurer-unveils-new-project/
OP the word Half-Caste is Offensive/ derogatory in simple & correct proper English . Although for Naija pidgin grin english e nor dey offensive at all. Dont go to USA or UK to disgrace our English calling sb Half-Caste. I dont blame these guys at all for demandibg IELTS/TOEFEL from us.
The correct non derogatory non offensive word to use instead of Saying Half-Caste or Mulatto, is to say Birracial or Mixed Race.
Yvette Meurer is Half-Caste ❌❎
Yvette Meurer is Birracial/Mixed Race ✔️☑️

P.S
Books expose us to the world.
As for me sha, l got to see first hand about the offensive use of half caste from a book, the moment l read Chiamanda Adichie's Americannah. I stopped using the word Half-Caste totally a long time ago even before l wrote my IELTs and later travelled out.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by clarocuzioo(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2023
Dohn:

Bros liv dat ting, evrytin wer u see der na pakaging,....

If u pull off her cloths, dat ur love fr her go turn instant hate

Fear women!

My brother your are very correct, theres one of these packaging I unbundled sometime, I hated myself for wasting all my time, energy and resources.

Honestly fear who no fear women.
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Cool!! if you won do olosho atleast blow with it.....$uck some million dollar dicks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by wink2015(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t trust that Desmond Elliot around her.

Your contribution is not creating value especially for young people reading your content.

You need a change of attitude.
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Heffalump(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2023
Alex Report is a bad guy. Always in the company of beautiful girls. I don't trust that guy a bit. Is he never tired if doing it
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Tradman: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Desmond has use that is amazon rod on her puna tire
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2023
Tradman:
Desmond has use that is amazon rod on her puna tire
Nothing amazing there, it's for the streets
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by LagosG: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Dohn:
Mtchew
Brealzz
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Tradman: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by President2001(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2023
What beauty about this dry cray fish
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Greatness21(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are we mates? What gave you the guts to type this rubbish? Be guided kid
Stop talking

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by easytig(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Behind the makeup,she looks quite aged maybe it's the old men blood wey she dey Bleep make am old quick.i remember her well well,she was beautiful in her twenties but in her thirsties be like say she don expire.
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Sablexxxtoons: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2023
TAsty naija milf..ooh lala
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Godofsoccer: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Dohn:

Bros liv dat ting, evrytin wer u see der na pakaging,....

If u pull off her cloths, dat ur love fr her go turn instant hate

Fear women!
oga na married woman look d face and leave her body for her husband
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by davidtemi(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by everythinggirly(f): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Princelumide: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Get don reach side too...
Body filler for the whole face... lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by naturefellow(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dohn:
Mtchew
it's normal for small-minded people to disdain what they can't have or be. It's called inverted snobbery, or negative contentment.
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by ItisWell22(f): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
lol normally women Dey fine only when dem wear cloths.once them naked Toto go be like dead snail.but wetin we go do na.

Some are beautiful, even without clothes on… 🙄
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by ashawopikin(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why women dey always like to use style cover their belle for picture?
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by highchief1: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
ItisWell22:

Some are beautiful, even without clothes on… 🙄
there’s no nice looking puci in the world.the sight always gets me discouraged,
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by FireUpNow(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
Desmond idiot had to find his way around her.....

I don't know why I have literally hate this guy... Probably because he hated me first to have the guts to refer to all youths as kids.. Can't believe that he was that stupid to grace his way into the movie industry.... Probably his face and not his brain made him to Excell in the movie line.
The true character of a man comes when. He has money and power
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by CCIA: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Na only her Toto him go sample na! cool
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by Nicolo360: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
This lady for my estate here in Ikate.
Re: Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project by oladunni314: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lo!Lo!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / 10 Beautiful Present-day Nollywood Actresses / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.