Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. (19234 Views)

Enugu: APGA Guber Candidate, Frank Nweke Jr withdraws petition against Mbah, PDP / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by wahalawahala: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this one na just 1% of ridiculous stuffs wey dey go on for that region wey media no cover... If una know half of wetin dey sup, u go dey meet average AfghanEastern ppl for road and just dash dem money fr no reason ,na nysc cast Dem to some of us that yearπŸ˜€

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by BJanta: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Cheap, wretched, hungry Ibomen . What a pity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Fapemz: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Loser will always complain
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by voltron14: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
And Akpu.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by GeneralPula: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Jollof rice is better than Akpu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Neimar: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Mayhem1:
Claim 0.5 BTC everyday don't joke with this legit site

See withdrawal proof

https:///2p8a5f84

Shutup
Scammer
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Mayhem1: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Neimar:

Shutup
Scammer
you no get sense, I scam ur pops?
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by OlawaleBammie: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2023
Awon oloriburukus angry grin grin

The "I can feed Ur generation" people grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Mandate2023: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nobody got induced. LP won but PDP used Nkanu East result to rig it. Simple

That was why it took days before result was announced. A lot went under the dark.

Ur ppl were induced with a plate of riceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wonders shall never end in alaigbo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by johnmartus(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2023
Because they know that fool from Enugu, Imo,Anambra Abia Ebonyi dont have enough money to take care of they are self in morden hospital.
AderonkeOlaniyi:

...meanwhile, idiots from Osun, Ogun and Oyo are flooding the streets of Enugu, selling agbo and Jedi.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by ppogba: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

...meanwhile, idiots from Osun, Ogun and Oyo are flooding the streets of Enugu, selling agbo and Jedi.

I think that is better than Chigozie selling his son to three different buyers in Ogun.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by tungamaje: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2023
johnmartus:
The kind of hunger coming from that region is alarming UN operation feed the nation needed here.
So you actually believed the man? He just lost to a better candidate
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

Ur ppl were induced with a plate of riceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wonders shall never end in alaigbo
A plate of rice more reasonable than a piece of bread tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Josephkabila12: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Ukpa and a plate of rice in ibo land, hahaha 🀣 wonderment. ibo say Dem get money, I dey always laff anytime I see dat talk 🀣🀣

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Hussein035: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Enddy50ty:
That’s a big fat lie from the pit of hell πŸ”₯.

People of the Southeast cannot stoop so low because of food.

This is why an Igbo person can never be a beggar, no be pride.

Are you mad, I normally see them on daily basis here in odunade market. There are beggers among Igbos here in Lagos

If you type rubbish here again you will see what I will do to you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Fahdiga(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
johnmartus:
Because they know that fool from Enugu, Imo,Anambra Abia Ebonyi dont have enough money to take care of they are self in morden hospital.
English pls.
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Mandate2023: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

A plate of rice more reasonable than a piece of bread tongue

It was all meant for ur ppl in enugu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no food no water, no wonder u ppl want to die untop Lagos matter looking for land to claim πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by fabian063: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

That was why it took days before result was announced. A lot went under the dark.
People actually got induced. Actually, he just said the truth. The okpa, rice and 2k happened. If people didn't get induced, PDP wouldn't have gotten up to 35% of vote in Enugu. Though, some collected and still voted for Labour.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Ibkinter(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2023
sad that poverty, hunger, tribe and religion is being weaponized by our evil politacal elites

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by OmonnakOdapig: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Jollof rice is better than Akpu..
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by aikyg(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Please you people should stop this unnecessary Nkanu-Nsukka division. Labour Party fielded a candidate that Ndi Enugu do not like. As commissioner for Environment, the LP candidate neglected the disposal of refuse in the city and claimed that it was not his job to ensure that refuse within the state was cleared. Enugu people voted for PDP in protest against the LP candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by shortIGBOman: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2023
Hunger too much for IGBO land. Thats why they were bought over with Okpa and Jollof Rice during election.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Adabestseason(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2023
Inducement was very open and real.Poverty is a serious problem in the land,in part of south-south,women graciously voted PDP for 5 cups of rice,wrapper and 1000 or 2000 naira.May God help us IJN

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Justicemy8(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2023
S
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Dumte(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Stomach infrastructure before any other thing.
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by PeggySandas(f): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2023
So hunger don nearly finish all ndi igbos in the east. No wonder they move to west in millions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2023
aikyg:

Please you people should stop this unnecessary Nkanu-Nsukka division. Labour Party fielded a candidate that Ndi Enugu do not like. As commissioner for Environment, the LP candidate neglected the disposal of refuse in the city and claimed that it was not his job to ensure that refuse within the state was cleared. Enugu people voted for PDP in protest against the LP candidate.
I wouldn't know how you interpreted my comment to mean Nsukka-Nkanu division.
I just spoke a truth irrespective of how you view it. I don't have any problem with Peter Mba. But the fact is that the election was rigged in his favor. Having said that, those who started the stupid divisions are still members of PDP. Its a shame. Nkanu and Nsukka have always been fine with one another.
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by lexyking(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2023
This has got to be the most laughable act of the century, a plate of rice and okpa for vote buying? I've seen a lot but this one takes the lead.

I hope this will silent those who thinks that there people are all millionaires and are too big to be induced, because even an almajiri no go gree collect plate of rice a day okpa with 2k as payment of his vote.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Enddy50ty(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Hussein035:

Are you mad, I normally see them on daily basis here in odunade market. There are beggers among Igbos here in Lagos

If you type rubbish here again you will see what I will do to you

You are the mad person here typing rubbish.. Igbo people are not beggars unlike your tribesmen.
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by godofuck231: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2023
Why didn't he counter with fried rice and chicken
Re: Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. by Resolute911: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Putindbutt:
Hunger and poverty is making them sell their destiny for a plate of jollof rice but same people want to free Lagos. Obidients were even the ones collecting the foods and wrapping it under their clothes. The same online billionaires saying " suffer no dey tire you". They are Obidients because they gave Obi 98% of their votes.
You are a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos’ll Experience Blackout Today β€”TCN / EFCC Probes Ortom, Benue Lawmakers, Perm Secs, Others For Alleged N23.08b / Petrol: NNPC Can No Long Bear N120bn Monthly Subsidy – Kyari Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.