Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. (725 Views)

Breaking: Court Declares Senator Hope Uzodinma Wanted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by Chechem: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2023
I have read alot concerning the unfoldings in Imo State politics and I am beginning to wonder if people do not learn from history. If my suggestions are not considered, then APC will win again in Imo, the Governor has succeeded in "winning " almost all the House of Assembly seats, all he has to do is to mandate the winners to make sure they win their respective Local Governments in November and gbam, he continues as the Governor. It is simple arithmetics.

Presently, Emeka Ihedioha and Sam Anyanwu have gotten the PDP forms, one of them will emerge as candidate. LP will field theirs too, then APGA, I guess these may be the 3 strong parties in the election, unless a very strong aspirants feels dissatisfied and break away to another party, but let me continue this analysis with the believe that only the 3 abovementioned political parties will field strong candidates.

APC obviously will field Senator Hope and he already has an edge by having all house of assembly members and Sole Administrators in all LGA that will fight tooth and nail to deliver, so as to retain their positions or be considered for higher ones.

By this, the PDP, LP and APGA are already set for failure because the votes they would have garnered would be shared between their 3, so they will never come close to winning.

If they will take my advise, they should all team up, even woo the small parties to their side. Possibly, they should meet on a round table and share positions, one party should provide the Governorship candidate, the other the Deputy, the other secretary to the state government, the other chief of staff etc. They can even go ahead to share the positions for commisioners, so that no party feel dissatisfied, then they go to the field and campaign...

However, in all these sharing, they should not forget the people, they should field candidates that will appeal to the people as they will also fail if they field candidates that the people are already tired off.

This is the only way Senator Hope can be unseated...

2 Likes

Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Who actually cares?

Rubbish
Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by frankyychiji(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2023
You are right Op. A merge of the different power blocs is the easiest way to defeat the supreme court governor. He should be caged from every side.
Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2023
I love Sen Hope, he's doing wonders in projects. I will vote for him again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by Solsix(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
You are right Op. A merge of the different power blocs is the easiest way to defeat the supreme court governor. He should be caged from every side.
Will they agree?? Who will step down for who?? From look of things. Hope have been re-elected since.

1 Like

Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by PandoraObi: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2023
Labour party will fade off after Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban sworn in and supreme court affirming his victory

2 Likes

Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by frankyychiji(f): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2023
Solsix:

Will they agree?? Who will step down for who?? From look of things. Hope have been re-elected since.
The problem with Imo is that during election, 10 people will come out and refuse to step down for each other.

Ararume, Ihedioha, Martin Agbaso, Captain Iheanacho, Kema Chikwe, Jude Ejiogu, Sam Anyanwu, Nedu Amadi, Roachas son in law etc would all be on ballot, laslas, their votes are shared.

But I hope they have learned some lessons from all the elections so far.

Uzodinjo must go, and if he doesn't like it, he can go to court.

Elupee from Imo!
Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
Labour party will fade off after Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban sworn in and supreme court affirming his victory
Keep dreaming, if you think he would succeed with a stolen mandate
Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by PandoraObi: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep dreaming, if you think he would succeed with a stolen mandate
You always think it is only igbos that are in Nigeria, stolen mandate indeed

2 Likes

Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by Freebills12: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
frankyychiji:
The problem with Imo is that during election, 10 people will come out and refuse to step down for each other.

Ararume, Ihedioha, Martin Agbaso, Captain Iheanacho, Kema Chikwe, Jude Ejiogu, Sam Anyanwu, Nedu Amadi, Roachas son in law etc would all be on ballot, laslas, their votes are shared.

But I hope they have learned some lessons from all the elections so far.

Uzodinjo must go, and if he doesn't like it, he can go to court.

Elupee from Imo!

Actually from all indications, Hope may go back for second tenure... The bishops advised him and he heard them. He is doing well in terms of construction of road, payment of teacher's salary, still owing pensioners though. He has learnt enough from Obi, in this short period of election... If do well the Igbos will support you because they don't support failure. This is the only thing that might push the people to vote for him. As for APC winning all the state house of assembly, Oyo. You are just learning an Igbo man. Your mother will even vote against you... These people can't do anything, after all it will not affect them. With exception of roads construction and his obedience to church's authority, Hope is as good as gone. He played his card well.

1 Like

Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by frankyychiji(f): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Actually from all indications, Hope may go back for second tenure... The bishops advised him and he heard them. He is doing well in terms of construction of road, payment of teacher's salary, still owing pensioners though. He has learnt enough from Obi, in this short period of election... If do well the Igbos will support you because they don't support failure. This is the only thing that might push the people to vote for him. As for APC winning all the state house of assembly, Oyo. You are just learning an Igbo man. Your mother will even vote against you... These people can't do anything, after all it will not affect them. With exception of roads construction and his obedience to church's authority, Hope is as good as gone. He played his card well.
I don't think anything will make Imo people forgive Hope because they strongly believed he imported insecurity into Imo. They accused him too of inviting the army to kill his people.
Omo, those soja boys overreached themselves oo, killing anything in sight in the guise of looking for Ipob members.

When campaign starts, his opponents will use it against him and it will be loud.

Hope's only hoping on rigging to win.

But if his opponents close ranks tightly, he can only rig in his orlu zone and it won't come through for him
Re: If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. by famology(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2023
There's no sign whatsoever that hope will lose his reelection bid. Looking at the performance of the APC in both national and state assembly elections, it's clear that Hope uzodinma will win very clearly. He's unstoppable!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Prophesied About Tinubu Lands In Prison, To Pay N20M Bail (VIDEO) / Big War On Fake Products In Nigeria / Revisiting the Prediction Of The Ekweremadus' Jail Term From A Year Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.