Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,417 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Corolla Trouble - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla Trouble (510 Views)

My Car Wants To Send Me Back To My Village Due To Endless Overheating Trouble / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / My Dad's Nissan Maxima 99 Is Just Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corolla Trouble by Leenoski: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Greetings to the house pls admin help ma approve dis...I use a 2005 corolla..ever since I changed the complete shaft my car develop this issue ....when its cool ,like maybe packed from night till morning it moves fine for lik15km after which it becomes hard to move u will have to turtle it well before it moves slowly and at this point it doesn't change gear it just stuck at the first gear...but the reverse works perfectly well ...please I need urgent response.....this is the diagnosis

Re: Corolla Trouble by boldx(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
New transmission loading...
Re: Corolla Trouble by chukel(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wahala. The mechanic most likely pushed dirt into the transmission via the shaft. Address the P0500 first. Check all the speed sensors in the tyre. Vehicle speed sensor is usually the one that sits on the transmission just under the batter seat in Camry. Don't know if it's same for Corolla. Google P0500 for Corolla. That may be the solution to your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander For Sale 2 / Problem With My Corolla 09 Drive Gear In The Morning / Driving Through Flooded Roads: The Dos And Don’ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.