Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time (73558 Views)

Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Lamanii22(f): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
helinues:
We could have won this game with at least 3 goals

Osihmen wasted so many balls.

Chukwueze and Moses held ball too much.

Why should Iwobi be playing from midfield, a player that can't win 50/50 balls.

Anyways 3 points no bad but we need to be taken our chances

Is it not the same osimhen that is scoring in Napoli?
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by highness25(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
CENI:
How will some people feel if CAF did not sanction GB and cancel NG goal, thereby putting GB on top of the table?
Wetin i dey talk sef grin cheesy

Modified

Sorry guys, what I mean be say; if CAF come say the fight na normal thing for football in Africa, the cancel the NG goal, come put GB for on top of the group table
If CAF decide like that na for una to go court na
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Inhuman69: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
blowjohn:

Does haaland play for super eagles?
If halaand dey super eagles he won't even smell box 18 more than 5 times.

Even in his team haaland won't score shit

4 Likes

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Inhuman69: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Yes

But the open field containing green grass in the center of the stadium were footballers play football was horrible. It was an eyesore.

Looks like a place use for horse racing and a place for rearing horses

You dey there ??
Na from tv you use do all this analysis
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Six9ine: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Senator777:

fool. u no fit spell court correctly
no mind that cultist
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by loosecanon50(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
hardbody:
Super sport has gone the way of INEC

I swear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by LeeSmart: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
CENI:
How will some people feel if CAF did not sanction GB and cancel NG goal, thereby putting GB on top of the table?
Wetin i dey talk sef grin cheesy

Modified

Sorry guys, what I mean be say; if CAF come say the fight na normal thing for football in Africa, the cancel the NG goal, come put GB for on top of the group table

Bros no vex oo even after modifying ur comment, we still no undastnd wetin u talk. thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by PerfectMan24: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Crumbian:

Which cult? angry
The guy is a cultist
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by clems88(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
If not for penalty, it would have been Zeros
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by purplekayc(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Senator777:
Glory be to God.

We are back on top.

did they play well?
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Seunfretty: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Abouth oshimen case, you won't blame oshimen at all. They don't feed him good ball like the way they use to feed him in Napoli. Oshimen is a good striker. What he need, he need someone that will be feeding him good passes.
....One of the reasons why he will do himself a trailer load of good staying put in Napoli ...his strength is getting the ball to him every 2 minutes in the box and his also very hungry but that shit won't work outside Italy ...He has been speculated to be join man utd...Chelsea ...Madrid...PSG...non of this teams will give him the satisfaction he sees in Napoli ..at napoli...the team is seemingly built for him to function ...in man utd for example Rashford won't cross the ball for u ....Antony will always come in to bend the ball more ..his only hope is Fernández ...this will only reduce his tally..in PSG it will even be worse cause they don't really cross ball ..with his feet osimhen is totally average and might struggle to keep up with fast pace football in some leagues like EPL....he will need to drop more and get into spaces that some dribbling and ball playing skills will be required a skillset victors doesn't really have ...this in turn will affect his tally ...at Napoli his the main man upfront...in this top leagues they already have so main men doing it...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Senator777:

then go to Court
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
They tried.
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Seunfretty: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
pleroma:
You were making sense but as soon as you mentioned we should start using home based players, you lost all credibility. You know nothing about football. Joker! Have you seen the rubbish they play in the local league? It amazes me that after all these years, even with how far foreign based players have brought Nigeria in football, some people still want to take us back. When you watch European football, e no dey sweet to see Nigerians competing at the highest level? I'm pretty sure when in your personal life, you try to advance your career by getting certifications and trying to get better in your profession. Then why do you suggest that when it comes to soccer, we should overlook our best professionals and settle for mediocrity all in the name of playing "our own"? It's people like you that are enemies of Nigeria's progress!

...Lol u ave a point but let me enlighten u....Firstly we don't need to throw away all the foreign based players....NO....wat am emphasizing is we need to go back to the root and start pulling out players ...it will require alot but that's the only solution that will give us long term result ..I don't have much problems with the players we are using presently the major issue i have with them is that they tend to play together ones in a 3 months and this in turn is not making them click as quick as we need ..the quality on paper is there but there is no structure and style...now if it's about coaching how do u teach a style of play with one week of international break...how do u build a formidable team wen u only see them and have them to urself ones in 3 months...

Nations like Germany.....Italy ..Spain find it easier simply because they have a strong academy and football is been taught and instilled from kiddies .and most importantly all this nation in years have built a way and style of play....Spain for example have many midfielders and They play almost the same way ..have u ever asked urself why .( Cos they have a system that teaches a style from grass root)...that's why even when they come together in the national side .they still look good cos they have a style...it will take Africa a while to get here ...but i think Nigeria needs to start building a team within Nigeria that trains atleast twice in a week...if they can then they can mash up with foreign players then get a rythmn of play......Today the quality was there but the structure . rythmn and style was no where to be found ....

Country football is good but can u compare the understanding club football has to country football....if Madrid plays Brazil today Brazil will be beaten with ease ..why cos one team spend time and work more together far more often....i respect ur opinion but i hope u get my point...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by mboy4real(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
https:///btt_trc50k_v2airdropbot?start=682575291
Free earning on tron crypto with no stress or problem to your wallet
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by ultimateprof: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Finally, they have rigged this match. We're going to settle in court. If you don't like my saying, "go to court".
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Mercury12(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
ultimateprof:
Finally, they have rigged this match. We're going to settle in court. If you don't like my saying, "go to court".
Obi is in court already😂
He will fail and the eagles will fly 😂
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by ProblemChild1: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Seunfretty:
....One of the reasons why he will do himself a trailer load of good staying put in Napoli ...his strength is getting the ball to him every 2 minutes in the box and his also very hungry but that shit won't work outside Italy ...He has been speculated to be join man utd...Chelsea ...Madrid...PSG...non of this teams will give him the satisfaction he sees in Napoli ..at napoli...the team is seemingly built for him to function ...in man utd for example Rashford won't cross the ball for u ....Antony will always come in to bend the ball more ..his only hope is Fernández ...this will only reduce his tally..in PSG it will even be worse cause they don't really cross ball ..with his feet osimhen is totally average and might struggle to keep up with fast pace football in some leagues like EPL....he will need to drop more and get into spaces that some dribbling and ball playing skills will be required a skillset victors doesn't really have ...this in turn will affect his tally ...at Napoli his the main man upfront...in this top leagues they already have so main men doing it...
You're damn right bro. Make him just stay him Napoli jeje
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Swanzi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fira09:

Okay Kofi.

But the last time I checked, Partey started in the first game and did absolutely nothing with Ghana being lucky to score a goal at injury time.

Goan watch the game again and see the incursions and passes of party...
His pairing partner salis was dropped by the coach and it was later when he was introduced 20min to the end of the game that the goal came...there's nothing like a lucky goal if there is why didn't they also score a lucky one...?
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Banhammy717: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Crumbian:

Which cult? angry
Okirja cult
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by chukwugoziegi: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Please journalists gives us feedback from Guinea

What later transpired, let's know if our boys were attacked by these unruly, uncultured, marauding fans

Our boys weren't attacked. The GB fans blocked them and journos from leaving but everything was settled eventually. No-one was touched.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by optimusprime2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Seunfretty:
My take from the match

1) Nigeria doesn't have a sound coach yet ....paseiro isn't really the standard we should be coughing hard currency on...

2) We need to start working with home grown players.....a team i see today is a team that doesn't really understand each other ...the quality is fine but the connection isn't there...and again where is the fight..we were leading 1-0 and we started smoothering the ball aimlessly

3) Is Osimhen really as good as the media and Napoli makes him look ..a player that isnt good in possession ....can interchange play well ..can't link up perfectly and today he even wasted chances ..with his leg is he really that potent ...Omo am NT sure o...if he goals to a top team i fear for him...his best bet is to stay in Napoli

4) Coaching a national team and building a strong football philosophy to worsen it in an African country where a standard pattern of play is already registered in every young player is not really easy...this players only come to play together ones in 3 months...how will they get to know each other's strength and where to put the ball. ...how will they form an attacking chemistry....that's why I said if i should have my way i will revert back to using home based players more ..then bring a teacher coach to build a team ..

This guy's don't event have a fight in them ...seeing there body language shows if they had lost again today they wouldn't have been moved...this isn't the super eagles who grew up watching

Bro,
In Europe currently, Oshimen is literally the next big thing after Haaland.

The issue with the SE team is very clear, the coach is still running tactical experiments.

If a team is still struggling to score with the second best striker in the world, then the coach is tactically deficient.

First of all I wonder the kind of Midfielders currently in that team? Oshimen was closely marked by a CB and a defensive Midfielder(2players) which left a good operating hole in the middle, however Alex Iwobi kept drifting left because for some reason he seemed comfortable operating from the left to come midfield. I thought Joe Aribo would plug the hole, but that guy seems determined to become a striker so he kept bottling some good passing opportunities.

This coach really doesn't know his players yet

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Benki003(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
izibili44:
well I carry am for tickets . grin grin.. now smiling with my wallet

You sure ur smiling 🙂 😂😂

The other ones didn’t cut it
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by godwon01(m): 12:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Guinea Bissau jax some of our players. I don't believe the game was ordinary. That was my assertion. Osimen and Chukhueze were jerzed. Since watching football in my life , if a ball hit the bar lowly it always bounce to the net. Why did that ball bounced outside. It can happened when it hit upright above. Not below. The games were bizarre. If Osimen played with other teams , he will score.
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Ilamina(f): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Yuck
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Finalanswer(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Thanks to INEC
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by izibili44: 2:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Benki003:

You sure ur smiling 🙂 😂😂

The other ones didn’t cut it
yeah.. Ghana win or draw . Poland win Nigeria win.france win and England win. To my wallet.
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Qoko: 5:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Senator777:

Even he can’t spell Guinea properly despite the spelling was still in captioned subject
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by pargelenis(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Good result.
The team needs a better manager.
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by jidxin(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Angbakpa:
Giunie 3-1 Nigeria FT
Go to cult of you no gree.
go to school you no gree

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua / Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.