Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time (73591 Views)

Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by lavylilly: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Please journalists gives us feedback from Guinea

What later transpired, let's know if our boys were attacked by these unruly, uncultured, marauding fans
Listen to sport news this morning

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Lovestrong(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Abouth oshimen case, you won't blame oshimen at all. They don't feed him good ball like the way they use to feed him in Napoli. Oshimen is a good striker. What he need, he need someone that will be feeding him good passes.
so sorry bro to make you know this, Oshimen dey raw like cow way dem fold him tail...( Him no get football sense atal)
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by ProblemChild1: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Lovestrong:
so sorry bro to make you know this, Oshimen dey raw like cow way dem fold him tail...( Him no get football sense atal)

Who tell you say him no get football sense. Lol e be like say you no dey watch oshimen ball. Go check all him goal highlights for YouTube. You go see the kind goals wey him dey score for Napoli.
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by ultimateprof: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mercury12:
Obi is in court alreadyπŸ˜‚
He will fail and the eagles will fly πŸ˜‚

Can a dead eagle fly?
If obi like let him. All I know is that this eagle can not fly!

If you don't like my saying go to court!
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Mercury12(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
ultimateprof:

Can a dead eagle fly?
If obi like let him. All I know is that this eagle can not fly!

If you don't like my saying go to court!
but the eagles are back the top of the group. πŸ˜‚
So they still winning and would qualify for afcon and also top the group πŸ˜‚
Your obi is next to fail. Tinubu is your president
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by GoodCane: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
godwon01:
. Prophet of doom. If your prediction came true now , people will be rushing to you to predict score for them to win football lottery. You should know that only God knows tomorrow. God is greater than you.

Ordinary 1_ 0 na u dey celebrate?

We all thought super chickens go use vex scatter Guinea like 7_0. Rubbish

FYI Nigeria is in second on the table. Guinea still dey top
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by godwon01(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I don't have any business with you. You are just a nuisance. Enemy of progress. keep quiet and stop predicting nonsense. If you don't like your country , stop wishing them bad luck. Miserable kids. That evil you are wishing your country will fall upon you in the mighty name of Jesus. You still have gut to respond . Instead of burying your ugly face in shame.
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by godwon01(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
G00DHardDick:

If you reply me 100 times , I will response to you in millions times Basterd kids. Why must you wish your country failure all the times. If you fail an exam ounce ,is that the end of the exam . Can't you read the papers and make an attempt to pass the exam again. I had been watching Green Eagles before they changed to Supers Eagles in the 90s. You came overnight and started causing confusion in the social media. The days of amateurs national team is over now all over Africa .
Re: Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time by Angbakpa(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2023
jidxin:
go to school you no gree

angry grin
I'm a graduate oo angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.