Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump (2951 Views)

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Stormy Daniels Describes Donald Trump's Manhood, Size, Likens It To A Toad / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Democrat Something Burger Vs. Trump Nothing Burger...

New York Democrats Serve Up 'The Get Trump' Special: A Big Nothing Burger
Cartoon Published 21/03/2023

It's Trump Tuesday and the radical left, Fake News and communist Democrats all rushed to the lunch counter in anticipation of today’s distraction special, ‘The Get Trump Burger.'

Instead, the Marxist riff raff got a 'Nothing Burger' as the potential indictment of President Trump was delayed until 'next week' or maybe not at all. Looks like someone brainiac figured out that the arrest of a former President would set a historic precedent that would come back and bite all presidents in the butt. Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama and George Bush were all sweating bullets. Will calm heads prevail or will the Democrats put their radical jackboot in the bear trap?

I am betting bear (Trump) trap.

Americans have been forced to eat big, sloppy 'Something Burgers' for the last 60 years. These 'Something Burgers' have gotten bigger and more disgusting over the last couple decades. Americans have had enough and can't stomach any more corruption that fills these 'unhappy meals.'

President Trump has been investigated, spied on, and put under a relentless microscope for the last seven years. Remember the Mueller witch hunt? They found nothing. Remember the Ukraine phone call that got Trump a second sham impeachment? There was nothing. Remember how New York Democrats screamed to get Trump's taxes for years and they finally got the tax records and ……crickets. There was nothing there and the story quickly vanished.

So now the unhinged radical left will scream for Trump's head and New York’s corrupt AG may still indict President Trump next week. We will have to see if they are that stupid to continue on the 'get Trump at any cost' path.

This is a developing story, stay tooned for more.

BREAKING: Witness IMPLODES NY DA's case to arrest Trump and his star witness after Michael Cohen's former legal advisor EXPOSING him as "convicted perjured… far from solid evidence" Benny Johnson

—GrrrTeam

Continue Reading

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Excuse

Foxnews

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Very poorly untasteful rigid and unfunny cartoons from a fake pastor.

Meanwhile on Russian state tv.. lol

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Red Handed
Michael Ramirez March 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
they had sex and 1st she was ADAMANT about it. now, she was paid $130K hush money by Trump and she is trying to say the contrary.... Trump giving her 130K is a FACT and thats why Trump is being indicted today...and only a very narrow minded person wouldnt understand this simpe issue!
Wait until you see the actual charges before taking sides

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by baralatie(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2023
I am yet to see what trump is to be indicted for
By Tuesday we will know

2 Likes

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by IjeBos(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
[ ... ]

Seems there are a lot of mentally ill people in Nigeria. Or does Nairaland just attract them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Political Cartoon Of The Day: An Entire Family Above The Law

Foxnews

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
baralatie:

i am not taking sides, i am just stating a FACT!

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am not taking sides, i am just stating a FACT!

If you're really interested in facts you'll find out that the crooks below are the ones who ought to be indicted and not Trump.

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
If you're really interested in facts you'll find out that the crooks below are the ones who ought to be indicted and not Trump.

stop trying to shift the issue. who cares if other people also need to be indicted?!?!?...MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD NEED TO BE INDICTED, and that doesnt change the FACTS about Trump a being criminal and therefore thats why he is being indicted.

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

stop trying to shift the issue. who cares if other people also need to be indicted?!?!?...MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD NEED TO BE INDICTED, and that doesnt change the FACTS about Trump a being criminal and therefore thats why he is being indicted.

To you liberals Trump is guilty as charged until he is proven to be innocent, no?

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
To you liberals people with a brain, Trump is guilty as charged until he is proven to be innocent, no?

FIXED

the problem with you is that you are fixated on Trump and therefore you "selfishly ignore" the evidence... on this hush money issue.

lets look back at the evidence: A) Trump lawyer said he paid the olosho, B) signed the check that paid the olosho, C) Trump himself said that money was given to the olosho (although he didnt confirm whether for sex or whatever), D) he deducted the money from his campaign funds and claim it was for "legal services" on his tax return...now the issue is NOT whether they had sex or NOR it is about the money being used to keep her quiet....the main issue is that he lied about the money being used for his campaign while its obvious it was NOT. its called campaign fund FRAUD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Stalin-Style Justice
A.F. BRANCO on March 31, 2023 at 5:00 am

DA Bragg Get Trump

NY DA Bragg's unprecedented indictment of President Trump is for purely political reasons. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

the problem with you is that you are fixated on Trump and therefore you "selfishly ignore" the evidence... on this hush money issue.

lets look back at the evidence: A) Trump lawyer said he paid the olosho, B) signed the check that paid the olosho, C) Trump himself said that money was given to the olosho (although he didnt confirm whether for sex or whatever), D) he deducted the money from his campaign funds and claim it was for "legal services" on his tax return...now the issue is NOT whether they had sex or NOR it is about the money being used to keep her quiet....the main issue is that he lied about the money being used for his campaign while its obvious it was NOT. its called campaign fund FRAUD.

Since you claim to be a people with a brain, solve this problem: cool

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

dont insult my intelligence.... 15 is the answer!
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mumu + Zombie = Democrats

The answer is 17 and it took me 5 seconds to figure it out, that is why it's good to have a brain. No I didn't see the 'x' I thought all were '+' which would be correct.

The answer is actually 70.
After seeing the last fries is just one, my final answer is 60.
MrBrownJay1:

dont insult my intelligence.... 16 is the answer!

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
ycat:
Mumu + Zombie = Democrats
The answer is 17

olodo... no wonder you people are easily brainwashed.... abeg, explain to us how you go to 17? BWAAAAAAAAH!!!

it took me 5 seconds to figure it out, that is why it's good to have brain.

no wonder....ODE!!!! you obviously wasnt good in math!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
ycat:
The answer is actually 70.

ODE!!!! as much as the trick was the X (that i also initially missed)..the answer is actually 15 not 70

trick #1 is the X
trick #2 is that the french fries is only one instead of 2 (in the last line)
trick #3 is the use of PEMDAS to calculate 5+1x10
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iddiot!

How did you get your 16? Monkey, I told you how it would have been 17.

Coke = 10
Burger = 5
Fries = 2
2+5×10 =70
MrBrownJay1:

olodo... no wonder you people are easily brainwashed.... abeg, explain to us how you go to 17? BWAAAAAAAAH!!!

no wonder....ODE!!!! you obviously wasnt good in math!

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
ycat:
Iddiot!

How did you get your 16? I told you how it would have been 17.

Coke = 10
Burger = 5
Fries = 2
2+5×10 =70

HEdiot..the answer is 15
you obviously are too dumb to understand it, here let me help you...

trick #1 is the X in the last line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
What a sleaze!
You didn't get it right the first time and you expect me to now take your word for it? I don't think so. We are going to wait for OLAADEGBU to come and sort it.
MrBrownJay1:

ODE!!!! as much as the trick was the X (that i also initially missed)..the answer is actually 15 not 70

trick #1 is the X

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
ycat:
What a sleaze !
You didn't get it rightthe firsttime and you expect me to now take your word for it? I don't think so. We are going to wait for OLAADEGBU to come and sort it.

the answer is 15...olodo! as much as there was a trick in the question, when i point out the trick to you, use your own brain to confirm that the answer is actually 15.

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fool, you are the first olodo, you are the first to change your answer, you moved from 16 to 15, we need to wait for OLAADEGBU to come first.
MrBrownJay1:

the answer is 15...olodo! as much as there was a trick in the question, when i point out the trick to you, use your own brain to confirm that the answer is actually 15.

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU come on!

I need answers!

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
They will still be indicted, Trump just have to be the first as the bait and being innocent of the charges, he will walk but the criminals will finally face the justice.
OLAADEGBU:

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2023
ycat:

OLAADEGBU come on!

I need answers!

The jury is still out on the answer! wink

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Political Cartoon Of The Day: An Entire Family Above The Law

Foxnews

This is why right wing cartoons are the stupidest in the world.

So stupid. I can see Kamala Harris there, Fauci and even the press secretary Karine And they are the Biden Family?

I feel you are mentally challenged so these types of cartoons fits your specs.

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2023
ycat:
They will still be indicted, Trump just have to be the first as the bait and being innocent of the charges, he will walk but the criminals will finally face the justice.

This your fake confidence smells like cow shit

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I'm seriously convinced you have a mental issue of some sort. I may have to give you a new aka

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
baralatie:

Are you not the magats who should actually wait to see the charges?
Na waoo.
When someone is facing 30+ counts of fraud, is that not the highway to bring a felon?

The burden is on you and not on Brownjay.

Criminal trump is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

To you liberals Trump is guilty as charged until he is proven to be innocent, no?

The man has been a criminal all his life and he's about to be taken down by a Pôrnstar in his first of indictments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If I Hear Obama, Change, One More Time, I Will Smack Somebody! / The Unbelieveable Happens In Thailand / Russia Declares George Soros Wanted Dead Or Alivs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.