Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump (2958 Views)

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Stormy Daniels Describes Donald Trump's Manhood, Size, Likens It To A Toad / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Red Handed
Michael Ramirez March 31, 2023

Isn't that putins hand filled in blood?
Do you guys even understand you are shooting yourself in the foot? I thought you crazies adored murderous putin or you fakes are loving every bit of murderous putins killings of defenseless Ukrainians?

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2023
IjeBos:

Seems there are a lot of mentally ill people in Nigeria. Or does Nairaland just attract them.

I thought I was the only one thinking about this..

I have a strong feeling Olaadegbu is mentally challenged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2023
ycat:
Mumu + Zombie = Democrats

The answer is 17 and it took me 5 seconds to figure it out, that is why it's good to have a brain. No I didn't see the 'x' I thought all were '+' which would be correct.

The answer is actually 70.
After seeing the last fries is just one, my final answer is 60.

You are quite the dullest one dookie

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2023
ycat:
What a sleaze!
You didn't get it right the first time and you expect me to now take your word for it? I don't think so. We are going to wait for OLAADEGBU to come and sort it.

He got it right the first, second and the umpteenth time.
You are just the dull one here trying to victim bait him into your ridiculous illiteracy.
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by IjeBos(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obrigardo:

I thought I was the only one thinking about this..

I have a strong feeling Olaadegbu is mentally challenged.

The amount of nonsense posts here.. for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is Sunday
We don't yet know what those charges are.
Maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
The jury is still out on the answer! wink

so you asked a question that you dont know the answer?!?!?! i already gave you the answer, WITH PROOF. what more do you need to use your brain and confirm that my answer is the RIGHT ONE?

again:
MrBrownJay1:
dont insult my intelligence.... 15 is the answer!
MrBrownJay1:
HEdiot..the answer is 15
you obviously are too dumb to understand it, here let me help you...

trick #1 is the X in the last line
trick #2 is that the french fries is only one instead of 2 (in the last line)
trick #3 is the use of PEMDAS to calculate 5+1x10
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obrigardo:

You are just the dull one here trying to victim bait him into your ridiculous illiteracy.

Which answer did he give, 15 or 16? He has to make up his mind and better still you can help him out if you think you know the answer. cool

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so you asked a question that you dont know the answer?!?!?! i already gave you the answer, WITH PROOF. what more do you need to use your brain and confirm that my answer is the RIGHT ONE?

again:

You gave two answers of 15 and 16 respectively. Make up your mind and wait for the Grand Jury to decide. cool

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obrigardo:

You are quite the dullest one dookie

What is your own answer? Stop jumping on other's coat tail. angry

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
You gave two answers of 15 and 16 respectively. Make up your mind and wait for the Grand Jury to decide. cool

although i almost fell into your trap question.... i only gave you ONE answer. my answer IS and remains the below:

MrBrownJay1:
dont insult my intelligence.... 15 is the answer!
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

although i almost fell into your trap question.... i only gave you ONE answer. my answer IS and remains the below:

Thank God ycat captured your first answer when she quoted you. Wait for the Grand Jury to make their deliberations for you to know whether you are guilty or not guilty. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Thank God ycat captured your first answer when she quoted you. Wait for the Grand Jury to make their deliberations for you to know whether you are guilty or not guilty. tongue

again, as i stated, i almost fell into your trap question but then quickly corrected myself.... which is something you should also do when i present you with facts on Trump etc. sadly, you seem to wanna keep stuck in your own school of thought, even when presented with facts.

now MY FINAL ANSWER IS 15... just admit that i am right and be done with he misery!
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, as i stated, i almost fell into your trap question but then quickly corrected myself.... which is something you should also do when i present you with facts on Trump etc. sadly, you seem to wanna keep stuck in your own school of thought, even when presented with facts.

now MY FINAL ANSWER IS 15... just admit that i am right and be done with he misery!

You will find out the answer when the NY Grand Jury decides on Trump's hush money case. Till then stay tuned. wink

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
You will find out the answer when the NY Grand Jury decides on Trump's hush money case. Till then stay tuned. wink

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Your first answer was 16 before you then chose 15. You turned Left when you should have turned Right. Two strikes and you're out! tongue

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Your first answer was 16 before you then chose 15. You turned Left when you should have turned Right. Two strikes and you're out! tongue

my only answer to you is/was 15...stop trying to go around the bushes because you are too ashamed to admit that i am RIGHT!
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

my only answer to you is/was 15...stop trying to go around the bushes because you are too ashamed to admit that i am RIGHT!

Are you voting Right now? How come ycat was able to quote your response saying 16? cool

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 3:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Hey I'm the teacher's daughter here and must win, or we set the chalk board on fire grin
OLAADEGBU:

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 3:21am On Apr 03, 2023
I've laughed so hard here!
OLAADEGBU:

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 3:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Go to hell iddiot, why not give your own answer.
Obrigardo:

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Fool, two different answers can't be right.
Obrigardo:

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 3:31am On Apr 03, 2023
At least I gave it a try. Just like how you fvck your way through school, you are waiting for OLAADEGBU to come and solve it for you.
Obrigardo:

This your fake confidence smells like cow shit

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by ycat: 3:33am On Apr 03, 2023
And the teacher's daughter is the winner.
OLAADEGBU:

The jury is still out on the answer! wink

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
ycat:
Hey I'm the teacher's daughter here and must win, or we set the chalk board on fire grin

if you are a teacher's daughter and dont know basic mathematics, then you need more than jesus in your life.

OLAADEGBU:

Are you voting Right now? How come ycat was able to quote your response saying 16? cool

again, my answer IS AND WILL REMAIN 15

BTW aint you shaking in your booth?! your godfada Trump is currently heading to NY to officially be charged tomorrow, lol!
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if you are a teacher's daughter and dont know basic mathematics, then you need more than jesus in your life.

Don't worry about ycat because she's covered, the blood of Jesus speaks for her and the more reason you should get on the Right-side of God. wink

MrBrownJay1:

again, my answer IS AND WILL REMAIN 15

BTW aint you shaking in your booth?! your godfada Trump is currently heading to NY to officially be charged tomorrow, lol!

No matter how many times you say this you should remember the 13th Amendment, three strikes and you're out. You made a Left when you should have made a Right. Your first try of 16 is what has been registered. Thanks to ycat. cheesy

Trump is being tried for political reasons with a clinical persecution. Didn't you see the streets lined with supporters of the 45th and soon to become the 47th President? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Don't worry about ycat because she's covered, the blood of Jesus speaks for her and the more reason you should get on the Right-side of God. wink

then i am sorry to say that, whatever god you are talking about (that covers her) is useless in mathematic...

No matter how many times you say this you should remember the 13th Amendment, three strikes and you're out. You made a Left when you should have made a Right. Your first try of 16 is what has been registered. Thanks to ycat. cheesy

i plead the fifth and call on the lies that Ycat wrote about me. i never wrote 16, my answer has always been 15 (anyone can change a quote for their own selfish agenda).... what kind of conspiracy against my good name are you guys running?!?!?
here below is how easy a quote can be fixed/changed with lies:

OLAADEGBU:
i am a gay fornicator hiding under this religious agenda

AGAIN, my final answer is 15 and Ycat (the teacher's daughter) final answer is 70.... give us the winner!!!
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

then i am sorry to say that, whatever god you are talking about (that covers her) is useless in mathematic...

Since your mistakes are not covered you have no Big brother to pay for your sins. Nearly wouldn't kill a bird. tongue

MrBrownJay1:

i plead the fifth and call on the lies that Ycat wrote about me. i never wrote 16, my answer has always been 15 (anyone can change a quote for their own selfish agenda).... what kind of conspiracy against my good name are you guys running?!?!?
here below is how easy a quote can be fixed/changed with lies:

You have been indicted to appear in the court of this thread to prove your innocence otherwise you're guilty as charged. cool

MrBrownJay1:

AGAIN, my final answer is 15 and Ycat (the teacher's daughter) final answer is 70.... give us the winner!!!

Let's wait for what decision the DA in Manhattan comes up with, that is when I'll declare the winner. You should realise by now that ycat can't lose because she's in the Right, she's covered and until she comes up with whether your final answer was your first I'll have to use 16 as your first and final answer. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Above the Law
Tom Stiglich April 2, 2023

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Totally Fair Trial
Gary Varvel April 3, 2023

Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by feedthenation(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Live coverage of Donald Trump arraignment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_Q1oSgKvI
Re: Stormy Daniels Admits: No Affair With Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Guilty Until Proven Innocent - Trump Indictment...

"Guilty Until Proven Innocent - Trump Indictment" Cartoon published 01/04/2023 The Marxist Democrat Deep State Swamp Party along with their RINO ...

Continue Reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion / Holy Moses Check Out The Afghan Women Soccer Team . / Russia Launches "Satan 2" A New Nuclear Missile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.