Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? (3537 Views)

Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Goodmarlian: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
All the parties that participated in the just concluded 2023 elections are yet to recogbize the candidate announced by candidate announced by the electoral body as the winner,and doesnt look like its gonna happen anytime soon they are all ready to fight dirty both the announced winner and the aggrieved parties and their loyalists are ready for the worst.
As it stands dont be diecieved may 29 will full blown chaos,trust me its going to be a day never to be forgotten in Nigerias history, obidients,atikulates will come out en-mass to protest that day this will trigger a lot of unrest that day.
lets hope it doesnt escalate into what we cannot control i hope they domt resort to arms Nigerians are angry now.

22 Likes

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Only God can help us all, bring your assignments...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Softmirror: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
ABSOLUTELY NOT! WHY AND HOW?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Goodmarlian: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Softmirror:
ABSOLUTELY NOT! WHY AND HOW?
bro politics is not a joke,elections is the number one cause of war in Africa.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Softmirror: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:

bro politics is not a joke.

BUT OBI AND ATIKU ARE MAKING A JOKE OUT OF IT.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Goodmarlian: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Softmirror:

BUT OBI AND ATIKU ARE MAKING A JOKE OUT OF IT.
you think so?
its one month since election now people are still complaining on SM.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by babyfaceafrica: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yinmu
Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by SmartPolician: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigeria cannot experience another civil war. There are no visible signs of war at the moment. In fact, it takes a united country for the people to revolt against the ruling class and that cannot happen in Nigeria because the country is not united.

My concern is that with the way this country is going, this country is likely to be a shithole for the next 20 years. One step forward, five steps backwards.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
All the parties that participated in the just concluded 2023 elections are yet to recogbize the candidate announced by candidate announced by the electoral body as the winner,and doesnt look like its gonna happen anytime soon they are all ready to fight dirty both the announced winner and the aggrieved parties and their loyalists are ready for the worst.
As it stands dont be diecieved may 29 will full blown chaos,trust me its going to be a day never to be forgotten in Nigerias history, obidients,atikulates will come out en-mass to protest that day this will trigger a lot of unrest that day.
lets hope it doesnt escalate into what we cannot control i hope they domt resort to arms Nigerians are angry now.
Only useless agabdo urchins will rig elections, ask someone to go to court and cry WAR when the person approach court.

Nobody is going to any war and nobody is afraid if war breaks out. The problem in the first Nigerian war is that it was one sided. If another war breaks out in today Nigeria, everyone will feel the impact and a lot of people will have their brain reformatted. Igbos have continuously been pushed to the limit.

How can you tell people they can't have BIAFRA and still deny them the privilege to vote in your ONE Nigeria reminding them that they are strangers? Who does that? My joy is that America and Europe are now taking better records of happening in Nigeria. They can now understand how hypocrisy thrives in the country. For now, we await court judgement.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by eddie7: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mene Mene Tekel

Dan 5:5-12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by haffaze777(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
They will. Come out to protest and go back to their house when they're tired.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by JOemmy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's definitely going to be very bloody with the way things are going the military might even interfer at some point the tinibu I know will rather prefer to die than not to be sworn in or disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by onez: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
There will be no civil war. 90% of Nigerians are united against the atrocities of APC and Yakubu INEC. Tinubu should never be sworn in

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Godwin4444: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
any unrest will happen in d south east and d worst u can do if to kill your fellow igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Godwin4444: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
JOemmy:
It's definitely going to be very bloody with the way things are going the military might even interfer at some point the tinibu I know will rather prefer to die than not to be sworn in or disgraced.
u igbos are just giving yourselves hope when u know nothing will happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Iseee
Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Those who are angry are those raised with HATE.

It's not first time, we're used to their anger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by lexylaw40: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
...no comment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
May 29 Asiwaju will be sworn in. Anybody who utters a single treasonable utterance will find himself in DSS custody. It's as simple as that. If his followers come out to protest his arrest they will be brutally crushed. No time for irresponsibility and rascality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by clearcrystal: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Stop Insinuating what will never happen. I can't see any threat coming from any other party asides LP.
Igbos accept that Obi can never win a free and fair election without strong alliance with other region.
If a fresh election is conducted today, Obi will come 4th.
The OBIdients should stop shying away from reality and embrace the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by tubolancer(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:

you think so?
its one month since election now people are still complaining on SM.
The northerners and westerners are not complaining, it is only you people that are complaining. And there is nothing you can do about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Johnjustice: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Those who want to die, or fight, will die. That's what the Army is there for. Life has tired some, they want to die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Exmilitant(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
The Niger delta region is fully behind BAT. And so we will not condone any hostilities on our soil.

And i bet the Yoruba man will reject any act of aggression on his soil too.
So where exactly will the war be fought?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by ProphetM0hammad: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Only useless agabdo urchins will rig elections, ask someone to go to court and cry WAR when the person approach court.

Nobody is going to any war and nobody is afraid if war breaks out. The problem in the first Nigerian war is that it was one sided. If another war breaks out in today Nigeria, everyone will feel the impact and a lot of people will have their brain reformatted. Igbos have continuously been pushed to the limit.

How can you tell people they can't have BIAFRA and still deny them the privilege to vote in your ONE Nigeria reminding them that they are strangers? Who does that? My joy is that America and Europe are now taking better records of happening in Nigeria. They can now understand how hypocrisy thrives in the country. For now, we await court judgement.

Okoro
America and Europe are also dealing with their own problems, don't think they will come to your aid when it's time to deal with you if you step out of line

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
This election is extremely far from over.

It's a fight to the finish.

I will advice Tinubu to recruit more agberos.

1 Like

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by Buziness101: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
WE ARE FULLY READY... LET THE WAR BEGIN... ITS BETTER WE FIGHT WAR IN THIS COUNTRY THAN THAT BASTARD TINUBU, A THIEF TO RULE US

2 Likes

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by economania(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you deny the Tinubu as your president may God "the knower of every knowledge that exists" deny you the benefit and opportunity in his government be it as an individual, family, States and Region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by WantsandMore: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
similar thing happened in 1979 & there was no civil war, y'all should chill on this cw songs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Anything that’ll hasten the demise of ‘one Nigeria’ is welcome! Some people think they’re smart and own the country while everyone else is at their beck and call!

2 Likes

Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:
This election is extremely far from over.

It's a fight to the finish.

I will advice Tinubu to recruit more agberos.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria? by ElSudani: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Elections are meant to be won and lost. Tinubu won this, end of story.
Any incitement to violence will be dealt with according to the laws of the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Punch Newspapers: Why Nairaland Was Down For 3 Days / Alibaba Expose Nollywood Actresses That Sleep With Politicians For Money / Why Is Nairaland All About Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.