Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters (51090 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by ubest1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Senator Shehu Sani gift to APC supporters.

Some people who collected and ate APC Indomie last Saturday and voted for them came to me this morning to help them with Ramadan foodstuffs,so I gave them some sticks of toothpicks.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1639229610838863872?s=20

118 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin It’s not good, you help people irrespective of their offense

152 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by PandoraObi: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Imagine he

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
You for pour the useless and foolish urchins pepper water idiots

May Allah reject there fasting grin

294 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Mindlog: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Savage.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by LikeAking: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
ubest1:
Senator Shehu Sani gift to APC supporters

Wicked man!

Crazy!

Nigerians should beg from the policticians they voted.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nlfpmod come and see how shameless and foolish APC urchins can be o

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:
Savage.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You are a wicked fellow as well

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Mindlog: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are wicked fellow as well

I love this "wickedness".😎🍷

177 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:

I love this "wickedness".😎🍷
Not a good thing

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by inoki247: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lol how did he know they're APC voters...

So people now go out with dere Party tag to beg now or go around announcing who they vote for before they ask for help....

People and attention sef if you wan catch cruise du am in a mature way....

113 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Mindlog: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not a good thing

Very good. It helps to reset the brain as no one owes you an obligation to subsidize your choice.

Make your choice and chest it like an adult.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:

Very good. It helps to reset the brain as no one owes you an obligation to subsidize your choice.

Make your choice and chest it like an adult.
We were first human before politics

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by vastolord4(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
This man! cheesy πŸ˜† 🀣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Mindlog: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your humanity calls on you to choose between life and death, to make decisions that would not inconvenience others, not to get carried away by the immediate as there is always a tomorrow....those are parts of what constitutes our humanity.

My Professor said....your choice is your life, so be intentional about it.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by BaddestQueen(f): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
ezi

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by BaddestQueen(f): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Nlfpmod come and see how shameless and foolish APC urchins can be o
na dem dey beg pass.

Go to twitter
one Obidient guy was doing giveaway yesterday in dollars payday
see as dem shamelessly swarm dey beg.
these urchins lacks shame
i spit on them

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by BaddestQueen(f): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
nonsense!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:

So people now go out with dere Party tag to beg now or go around announcing who they vote for before they ask for help....

They live around him so he know them ...

May Allah reject there fasting grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by BaddestQueen(f): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:

go to twitter dem full there looking for any Obidient wey go do give away.
go to their tweets and you'll see for yourself.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Amethystss: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Are you saying that Voting APC” is an Offense?
IyaebeTheGreat:

26 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by chinchum(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
He loves catching cruise.

In my teenage life and early twenties, i wrongly assumed that critics will fix a problem much better, i am more aware to know they are usually worst than those they criticise. Senator for 4 years that barely had any contribution.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Shikini: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
What'll be given to those who were bought with ordinary kerosene, #500, akpu with soup and jollof rice?

Tissue paper I guess, to clean their mouth

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Karemarealty288(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
See them...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by olaric(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Mitsurugi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tissue would have been better to wipe their arses after inevitably shitting out the indomie.

Some Nigerians are useless. I'll never be caught again in any conversation about how COUNTRY BAD. Na we cause am.

Let everyone hustle hard.... if MC Oluomo can make it to the extent of being above the law, fashi, anybody can make it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Enddy50ty(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
That’s the thing the ignorant ones don’t know about vote buying, the price they get for their vote for 4 year can barely last 4 hours.

Yet they stupidly repeat this practice for years and years to come, they never learn.

You see.. as for me, no more giveaways for those beggars because during elections dem dey travel go vote in leaders wey dey make life hard for people, then come back to beg this same people for money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Way4orward: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you don't like what he did..... GO TO COURT.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Tflex01: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
This one is always seeking attention.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.