Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters (51106 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Greattha: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good one.

I guess those they voted for are no longer accessible since election is over

Let them go and locate and beg from them.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by seunayantokun(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin It’s not good, you help people irrespective of their offense

Help is a hand stretched out to get a person, animal or thing out of a bad situation, not an offer that perpetuates the undesirable state.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by iscom(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
OK
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Billmos: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Was it not d same pple dat voted for him when he was in apc so dat is y I will be d last person to stick my neck for politician any day n anytime I support u end on social media n election day I join inec for my small change no time for who win.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by tankoagaie: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
even people that voted u to senate are still beging
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Ndleabilli: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pls everybody I'm new in lagos and looking jobs please, a HND holder (completed NYSC) and I have skills in website design, php programming and graphics design. I don't mind , I'll manage any work.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by AskProf: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by prizeless(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nooo, people should take responsibility for their choices, good or bad
IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by achimendy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

They should go and ask Tinubu for Ramadan package, he's responsible for their welfare.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Bromax: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
This man na 🤡
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
achimendy:

They should go and ask Tinubu for Ramadan package, he's responsible for their welfare.
Let's just stop all these hate already, it's bad for our existence
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by lolu2019: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Shehu Sani is a foolish man.my political, religious or tribal views will never stop me from helping my Igbo brothers.he is just a sore loser.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They dont need help..
They need reality and sense
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Princeton92(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not a good thing

Why not?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by bayplus: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
You for pour the useless and foolish urchins pepper water idiots

May Allah reject there fasting grin

Hmmmm

Your cimment speaks volume
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by kioski: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You dey forbid to help. Stop telling people what to do with their money.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hahahahah, good for them, next time they won't do what they have done.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by kioski: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Karemarealty288:
See them...
Beggars on the prowl. We tell dem say dem go end up like that las las
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by kkonyeji(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol how did he know they're APC voters...

So people now go out with dere Party tag to beg now or go around announcing who they vote for before they ask for help....

People and attention sef if you wan catch cruise du am in a mature way....

Yes that's what APC supporters do, shamelessly begging with their tags on
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by poseidon12: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
That's a good one Senator.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by poseidon12: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So how will they learn to behave?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by MountHoreb: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hahahahaha 😅😅. I said it before that Shehu Sani is a savage. You can't continue to sell out our country because of indomie.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Tee2027: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
That is politics if you have the opportunity apc and pdp has you will perform worst however, when you are a Senator pls show us your achievement during your tenure?

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by ezechi242: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We were first human before politics

after you cum ...you come to your senses.....all of una eyes go clear wait grin grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by sleemomymy: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
HE IS A MYOPIC IDIOT.
So people now go about tell people whom they voted for? The best form of assistance you give is the one you did and no one knows about it.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by MountHoreb: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Karemarealty288:
See them...

Don't be surprised that he's living in one dilapidated hut in Ogbomosho. He is ranting our house, our house. These set of people, I know them from Adam. Chest beaters, cunning, inferiority complex etc. I never see.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigeria corrupt politicians & their supporters doing Ramadan fasting, looters doing Ramadan fasting, elections riggers doing Ramadan fasting. No be juju be that?
Sorry for one Nigeria people

This morning we read on this platform how over N4 billion is missing in one of Nigeria cor ministries.

Same people doing Ramadan fasting are stealing our money in Nigeria banks through hijacked CBN policymakers.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by tafabaloo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Since Shehu Sani lost his senatorial abi na governorship bid in the state, he has become bitter towards everyone to the extent that even innocent beggars are members or sympathisers to APC.
A good Muslim you are indeed !

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Jostoman: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Tissue would have been better to wipe their arses after inevitably shitting out the indomie.

Some Nigerians are useless. I'll never be caught again in any conversation about how COUNTRY BAD. Na we cause am.

Let everyone hustle hard.... of MC Oluomo can make it to the extent of being above the law, fashi, anybody can make it.
naso my brother

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by Jostoman: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
You even try for the toothpick grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters by CXLVII: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dwarfs are the problem of this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday / Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.