Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial (21517 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by inoki247: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Nonsense, why should I tell a drunk my agbole ?

Have you ever paid tax in this Lagos all your life ?

You're from.Lagos you dey fear Oro I can remember vividly den na u cry pass bkuz of Oro a Real Lagosians will never Fear Oro even Make Eluku show...

So you can keep lying to ursef..

Lol I know you will dodge that FakePrinceOfLagos,...

Prince wey no get agbole if he sure for u talk am...

And who told you I don't pay Tax that's where I du my Paye....

Oya say another jargons again...

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Invest4growth: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2023
In essence, the government has waived the right of appeal. This is a smart move by LASG and I commend them. The case can still be on for the next three years plus but the government was magnanimous to end it. It does not cost the government anything to stall the case. We hope this is just an appetizer to what we will see during this second term and beyond
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Okhuadams(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/BREAKING-Sanwo-Olu-orders-N5m-payment-to-driver-assaulted-during-EndSARS-memorial
Like play this guy don become millionaire. Aftermath of election victory
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by bigdammyj: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Noted.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Ckonnet: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2023
inoki247:

You mean well to do that came to Lagos with Dunlop and slippers entering Lagos through Night Bus...

Fool they gave you an address to go to a place to confirm for yourself now I see you share Same brain with that GRV guy that thinks Lagos ends on the island...

Immigrant like u wey no fit look Oro dey use Tax claim a state why you no carry ur Tax certificate to go look Oro.....

Your Tax isn't enough to make a Citizen of a Place you can learn from Abramovic since you're confused....

Is that why your father sold the only land your granny was able to purchase with his gratuity after working for 40yrs as a mortician and na owambe your father use the money for and now you are only filled with hate for mr okoro that is paying tax while you type your life away on keyboard for bat.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Nopretence: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Because lagos was their target,no facility that worth damaging in other part
inoki247:
That's good...

Buh shey other state no even get any victim ni or na only Lagosians life mata pass ..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by AleAirHub(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2023
grin
NaijaRoyalty:
Seems Sanwo Olu is on Nairaland

Dis news of Sanwo Olu refusal to pay the taxi driver victim and I was among the people that castigated Sanwo Olu for his refusal to compensate the taxi driver the 5million naira awarded him by the court and this evening , Sanwo Eko has decided to pay the taxi driver.

Sanwo Olu is a Nairalander I swear by Allah
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by ugodson(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Why did he refuse to pay before
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Omofloflo: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Bad news to ELLUP.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by shegzy0514(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2023
Djoel:

So this victim is a Yoruba boy. Some very foolish people here have been abusing him all along calling him Obidient and IPOB. Congratulations Adedotun Clement.
Show me one person that called him ipob

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Dbestbrest: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2023
Hope the children of hate can now rest. They haven't heard from the state government before they rushed here to begin to spew gibberish as usual. Lagos is progressive and the government is working for a better Lagos where everybody will be treated equal. But we will never allow people with no history to dictate how we run our system here. If we like we run monarchy. It doesn't concern their father. If they don't like how we run it, they can rush to Borno state to develop it. Lagos is not the only state in Nigeria where they can settle. For their information we take note of Chief Iwuanyawu's statement at 1 year's celebration of Professor Soludo's government in Anambra state. I won't say more than that

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by hush15: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/BREAKING-Sanwo-Olu-orders-N5m-payment-to-driver-assaulted-during-EndSARS-memorial

That's just one of the many retributions coming your way. You still have many people to compensate. Elections that you allowed your thugs to go on rampage. All those money your party people share from our common patrimony ehn, dem no go see am again cos na people wey you offend political you go still share am give.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by owolabi5: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Lacash: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2023
adenigga:

Na to buy two more Corolla car to upgrade and boost his Uber business. God bless our Governor🙏
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Until the money reaches his account don't hold your hopes up. No one has ever being paid compensations ordered by the naigeria courts. Even buhari do not obey the courts judgements. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by FireUpNow(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Copied that already
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Godofsoccer: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Nice one my gomino
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Good
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by wahalawahala: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2023
Ckonnet:

Is that why your father sold the only land your granny was able to purchase with his gratuity after working for 40yrs as a mortician and na owambe your father use the money for and now you are only filled with hate for mr okoro that is paying tax while you type your life away on keyboard for bat.
dry ... Na noodles dey dis one head as brain
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Harrynight(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2023
You just can't rely on Nigeria Media anymore

In another news Sanwo Rejected the proposed 5m payment to the driver 😏
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Isabi4lov: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2023
Online dragging dey help

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Obaaderemi2: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Until the money reaches his account don't hold your hopes up. No one has ever being paid compensations ordered by the naigeria courts. Even buhari do not obey the courts judgements. grin
The governor already gave the order for the payment and he has also set up a meeting with the guy. Did you not read it?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by davit: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2023
Inibehe Efiyong did this again.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by davit: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2023
Inibehe Effiong did this again.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The governor already gave the order for the payment and he has also set up a meeting with the guy. Did you not read it?
Yes, i did, but that doesn't mean he has receievd any money.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Agunesinjaweola: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Mindlog:
Commendable.

Guy should make sure he invests the money well.
Unfortunately, the vulture Ipob lawyer will collect 25% legal fee and other administrative services making the guy worse off.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Brushstrokes20: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Correct! Sanwolu is a nice person, thumbs my governor! cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by Mindlog: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Unfortunately, the vulture Ipob vulture lawyer will collect 25% legal fee and other administrative services making the guy worse off.
I know you struggle with the identity of the lawyer.

It is not exploitation if he charges his professional fees and related costs unless he had told the guy at the beginning that it was pro bono.

We know some lawyers take up cases without being paid by the client based on the agreement if the case is won, the lawyer gets a pre-agreed percentage, if they lose the clients pays nothing.....so, for the client getting 60% of the compensation after the litigation is way better than 100% of nothing as has been the fate of many who may suffered similarly during that incident.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by LKTJ123(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2023
The useless Obi supporters that was playing divisive game on the other thread can now finally shut up forever.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by porthouse7(f): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
Na Sanwo use tear gas on him? No be army?

Besides, what was he doing after curfew was implemented? He broke the law first. I thought these useless people said they died? Now it's sprayed tear gases?
no be army, na LSNC
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial by ruggedtimi(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Sanwo olu dey fear media now grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju / Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Comparison: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Tell People From Their Own Regions Who To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.