Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids (589 Views)

How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget / Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids by nannymcphee(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good evening to the house.

Please I want to get a Tablet for my child. Amazon Fire HD is beyond my budget now. I need something budget friendly. I know there are lots of Chinese educational tabs. I dont want something that wont last or poor battery life or one that easily heats up.

Please which product should I go for ?
Re: Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids by ceeceeuwa: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
nannymcphee:
Good evening to the house.

Please I want to get a Tablet for my child. Amazon Fire HD is beyond my budget now. I need something budget friendly. I know there are lots of Chinese educational tabs. I dont want something that wont last or poor battery life or one that easily heats up.

Please which product should I go for ?
If you can save up and get the Amazon fire HD the better. The battery lasts my kids for 2days. And it's durable?👌
Re: Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids by Beremx(f): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
I bought a fairly used Huawei tab for my son for 35k. He's been using it for the past two months. Long lasting battery I must confess. Dunno the specifications though
Re: Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids by nannymcphee(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

If you can save up and get the Amazon fire HD the better. The battery lasts my kids for 2days. And it's durable?👌

you got yours fairly used or brand new?

I plan to buy 3 or at least 2? else it will be constant arguments so 2 or 3 Fire HD might not be feasible at once
Re: Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids by ceeceeuwa: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
nannymcphee:

you got yours fairly used or brand new?

I plan to buy 3 or at least 2? else it will be constant arguments so 2 or 3 Fire HD might not be feasible at once
.,.brand new. That was about 3years ago. It still serves till date. And the battery lasts long even with heavy usage. Don't know the current price though! Since you plan getting like 2 or 3, then I think you seek other alternatives. I'm sure you will get better opinions from other people here.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wise Choice To Have A Better Future,the Time Is Now: / Please Help Us! / Free Parenting Workshop: Register Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.