Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) (36748 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by jude33084(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
See Respect! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by McLizbae: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
See am! And you still dey hate your bro/sis because s/he supported Soludo letter while you support Obi. Continue in you stupidity!

Next now nah Obi and Tinubu in a friendly rollout.
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by jude33084(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:
Defeat will make you humble!

Peter now looks very humble and obedient

He has only one option to become President, but it will same time tarnish his image.

He needs to decamp to PDP. He needs a propellant.

Just read and move if you do not have anything meaningful to type cheesy undecided

6 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by reddingtonblack: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Reinaldo:
When a man is loved genuinely, he does not need to unleash thugs on innocent people or buy votes. Know this and know peace.

That is a region is had 95% in 5 out of 5 states should we expect Hate or people throw him pure water. election is over face hustle or sapa will kill you
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by smile11s(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
clomed:
Soludo, the governor wey sabi

Do you do statements of death?
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by princeamehjosep: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Campaign after election
jagaban is here

2 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Reinaldo:
When a man is loved genuinely, he does not need to unleash thugs on innocent people or buy votes. Know this and know peace.
THEY WON'T KNOW PEACE BECAUSE NO PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE BLOOD IS BEEN TAKE FOR PLEASURE

1 Like

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Chid2: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
alizma:

Like Tinubu, the man of the people
Like comparing alzheimer with your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Konjiboii: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
My president

1 Like

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by abidem4real: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNZm_QgU6yQ

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Saturday was welcome amid cheers as he attended a town hall event to mark Governor Charles Soludo’s first year in office.

The town hall meeting attended by ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo and other dignitaries was held at the International Convention Center, Awka, the state capital.

Soludo was making a speech but was interrupted by a loud noise after guests noticed Obi coming into the venue.

The former Anambra State governor made his way to a reserved seat at the front but got up to greet Obasanjo after he was informed of the former leader’s presence.
If you call yourself a die-hard fan of Nigerian politician, you are a big fool!!!

They are not worth fighting for let alone die for. They are all friends regardless of their political differences or tussles.
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by favor914: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Konjiboii:
My president
At least Soludo was honest with him to his face, Oboy you can never become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

So was it written.
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
WHAT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA COMES 2023 THE WORLD AWARE OF IT BUT DOES NIGERIA CITIZENS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF IT AND I PERSONALLY SURPRISE HOW THE EDUCATED NIGERIAN'S NEVER CARE

2 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

He has only one option to become President, but it will same time tarnish his image.

The guy is always humble

3 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by JonCina(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
I really do not understand why some people are not happy whenever Peter Obi is mentioned!
Such easy going and clean conscienced man: his type is indeed very rare!

Such a meek and humble man.
May God exalt him above his detractors and even to the beholding of all his enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by CXLVII: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blaze14k:

The guy is always humble

Defeat escalated the humbleness
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

Defeat escalated the humbleness

Lol if u like force it on him.. he is always humble

4 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Nicolo360: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Heffalump:
Peter Obi will be Nigerian president, not Tinubu. Nobody should dare God.

Obi is naturally blessed as a true leader. The anointed one!

No Igbo man will ever be president of Nigeria
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Okiton: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
alizma:

Like Tinubu, the man of the people
e be like say make I hit ur head 4 wall

1 Like

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by CXLVII: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
jude33084:

Just read and move if you do not have anything meaningful to type cheesy undecided

And you could not “Just read and move”

The joke is on you!

Anyways, if you pained, go jump off a bridge. Nigerians morgues have not hit capacity
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

receive sense in Jesus name.

Home and abroad Peter Obi is known. I believe Obi is your father mate. What was your father doing wen obi was busy making name for himself? I guess, he was busy bleeping your mom that gave birth to an slowpoke smelling maggot like you. You and your generation non can and will never attain to Obi level in life till you guys off.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why is obi kneeling down to greet shebi igbo don't bow for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by ozo13(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
joseph032:
By God Grace Peter Obi will Get his Stolen Mandate and you will see the different, Joy of the People with Greater Hope and progress of our Great Country
I don't know the stolen mandate u are talking abt.Ppl in NW/NE/SW didn't overwhelming vote for him , please how can he win an election abeg.please convince me honestly because I don't know how possible it is to win an election with just SS and SE vote alone.His inability to even score 25% in abt 18/20 states already scheme him out of the race.If election is repeated 20× no way he can meet that constitutional requirement
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

Home and abroad Peter Obi is known. I believe Obi is your father mate. What was your father doing wen obi was busy making name for himself? I guess, he was busy bleeping your mom that gave birth to an slowpoke smelling maggot like you. You and your generation non can and will never attain to Obi level in life till you guys off.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by CXLVII: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Emma1Oj:

Your destiny was not written in English language.

Communicate in Igbo, it will be better.
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by Onyennaaaa(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Man of d people♥️♥️♥️[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) by mikywonder(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

Can’t you see how humbled he looks in the picture? That’s my fvckin interest! If you pained, go jump off a bridge

Agbado urchins

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.