Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (42950 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by pleasureosondu(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
After a radio program in Enugu state, straight to Ebonyi State.

The Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi attends the Assemblies of God Church's Annual Peniel holding at the Church's Evangel Camp in Ebonyi State, Nigeria.

184 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by pleasureosondu(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Like I've always stated that the Church will support Peter Obi. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shiloh visitation will definitely come.

515 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by onez: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Building momentum everywhere. Stay Woke, Stay OBIdient

410 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Jking20(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice one! I wish he finds Christ.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Smithkafors(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help

313 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Nonso92(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Tonypen247(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Naija Youths, get your PVC now.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Take Charge of your future and that of your unborn kids.

The extension of voter registration would give more time for eligible Nigerians to exercise their right to participation during the 2023 and subsequent elections.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime,
God bless Nigeria.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Stevenson20: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Our incoming president.
Nightmare of APC, PDP, NNPP

Vote Wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party

243 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by NwaNimo1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Seniorwriter(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Comrades Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Franky70(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obi is a movement

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol.. grin grin grin

Every mega and minor church will be visited.
Shebi awon jagabandits wants to play the religious card..? We will show them how its done..
South lokan
Christians lokan
Compitency lokan
Equity lokan
Awon youths lokan
Nigerians lokan..

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by mujibson(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
If APC like make them use Muslim-Ogbanje or Christian-Babalawo ticket. One thing that is sure is, me and my family will continue to stand on Tinubu's mandate gidigba!

38 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by bigdammyj: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Diffdeef(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm in Ebonyi currently and i didn't even get to know about this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Millimann: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
K

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Observinho: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Things that #Obidatti stand for:
If you believe in competence and you are not ready to vote #Obidatti, you need help.
If you want a #New Nigeria and you are not Yusefully Obidient, you are on the wrong track.
If you believe in one Nigeria and you have not made up your mind to be OBIdient, you need a doctor.
If you believe in justice, equity and fairness, yet you don't support #Obidatti, you are hypocritical.
If you want to secure the future of your children and you still vote any party other than Labour, come 2023, just know that you have Karma to answer to.
If you are tired of the statusquo in Nigeria, and you want a positive change, vote Labour party.
If you don't want Nigeria to be Islamised, you have the opportunity to do the needful now. #vote Labour Party.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by dapsoneh: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let's see how brother Tinubu will enter church go campaign

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by benuejosh: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
It about that time of elections in Nigeria. They have started visiting churches.

This man should rest and stop wasting his time. His performance with that of Ortom won't be different. We all believed Ortom was a business man who had companies and had employed people so much in the state, so if elected, he would bring that in governance and Benue will be rich and wealthy. Well, Ortom ended up selling 95% of Benue assets and his company bought them all. Benue has been taken back to the stone age, very dirty and dried with pensioners dying every day because of hunger. Not even a single project has been commissioned in the state. All we hear about is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs.

Peter Obi will be the same as Ortom. Cutting cost doesn't me good governance.

Show me pictorial evidences that Obi transformed Anambra.

Tinubu ruled lagos without federal allocation and yet lagos generates high IGR till date. Tinubu has done it practically, it is evident - clear to the blind and audible to the deaf, even the dumb can sing his praises.

#BAT2023

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Yukov(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
His political fathers and grandfathers are in Osun state campaigning for thier candidate. Why didn't he go to Osun to test his popularity.
No wonder Lasun don't really acknowledge him during his campaign.
You are not working for the party that nominated you as their presidential flag bearer and you expect them to work for you.

Weyrey dey church when he's supposed to be in Osun.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Christane: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
this man is just Tryna show people dat his Godly so dat he can av their vote ...lol ... it is called political strategy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by christejames(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Alary: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
I laugh in swahil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ATLIEN2027: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Loser grin
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a single state.

Nigerians have 3 choices.
Vote for any of them
Cameroonian/Nigerian
Biafrian/ mauritanian
Or Nigerian/Nigerian
The choice is yours to make.
I'm voting all Nigerians.
Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Akfrenzy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Confused Bigot, election dey corner, u dey run go church...

Those guyz wise pas u, dem no sey if no be election, u go dey in ur catechist robe....

Who u wan deceive, ur true color don show...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by daygee12: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
He needs to start visiting the Mosque too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.