Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Google My Business Verification Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google My Business Verification Service (151 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / Google Business Verification / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google My Business Verification Service by squaredtrack: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Google business registration is simple and free but where the night mare is , is in verification as the postcard may never arrive and as you know being verified gives you more space especially to be able to advertise your business and make sales

Alot of people are searching for what you offer but not being verified can be a set back

If you are eager to get into the map and be found when people search for business related to your this thread is for you

How to get verified
There are no let down guide on this but it's possible to get verified easily by Google partners and you are looking at one

Is payment after service so you have nothing to worry about give me a call
+2349091623509 or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Profile Your Scammers / ➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜31st March 1-2-3rd April ➜ Tips & Prediction / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.