Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode (20310 Views)

Cross Carpeting Destroying Role Of Opposition – CSO / Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by JoshTim: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Anyone who loves him should tell him to by himself go away.
The shame and disgrace will be too much to bear.
Tinubu is an unconstitutional mahood yakubu 4am president-select.

The ambition of one man cannot make millions of Nigerians world-wide to live in reproach

He contested and won the election....you are very stupid to make these claims that Peter OBI won the election. Go to the court and follow legal means if you so much believe that Peter won. It's sad i have to reply to your petty claims.

6 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by TAYO124: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by xynerise: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2023
FFK is irrelevant. Let someone feed him ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by richardokubo(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1639576910916210688?t=0UDC9KdKEPacwAYUxs1pIA&s=08

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1639010963763388416?t=OGCn7OaykPR8d0E84MG_Hw&s=08

I still wonder how anyone who is wth is right sense would still read or listen to this glutton of a man, stomach infrastructure give him food his problem is over, a shameless human being, that is so useless can't live with any woman bcus of his shameless and useless life . This same fool called Ffk has insulted Apc, decamp from Apc several times now opening this gutter called mouth to address press , I blame the press that even grant this worthless animal interview, what has be is contribution to his community not to talk about Nigeria. Can this idiot called fani Kayode win a councilor election or even be appointed a family leader, what a joke of a country that a whatless idiot like ffk will be taking serious in any conversation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2023
He has not told us who is bankrolling him
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by maintenant: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2023
It is like Russia's heady decision to invade Ukraine....

When it was being conceived and conceptualized, it looked cool and plausible but the aftermath has become a mess that even the aggressor is at loss on where to go from the impasse...

When Mahmoud Yakubu decided for whatever reason he had to deceive himself by abandoning the provisions of the Electoral Act and going for a manipulative strategy, I can bet he never saw the level of opposition and resistance coming...

He and his co-travellers thought it would be business as usual: They probably reckoned that in the usual Nigerian way, the aggrieved parties would move on.

Justice must be done or at least, seen to be. done.

The rule of law and constitutional supremacy must be the standards of engagement in Nigeria.

No scaremongering and diversionary tactics will make us take our eyes off the ball...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by SpartaOfLagos: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Brother FFK, why are you and Tinubu so scared of the CIA , guilty conscience fears no CIA
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by annisy(f): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2023
Somebody should save this
The next APC government of tinubu will be a complete failure! When buhari made the 98% and 5% statement I said it that this man wil be a failure but many APC supporters came after me, tinubu will also be a failure with the way his spokesperson are going if they are not called to order
A government will achieve nothing if the masses are divided but APC as a government has failed to understand this!! All you tinubu supporters hope you aware that collectively the opposition got more vote!!
The so called useless spokespersons needs to be called to order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by shinealight(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:
I really wish a open confrontation between igbos and Yoruba in Yoruba land .. yes Yoruba land ..

It will clear lot of doubts and respect restored.

Some mouth won’t run again in million years

One thing I know for sure ..
Anything that happens in southwest .. trust me no part of Nigeria will react ..

This is the certainty of it all

I sincerely hope you have not brought any children into this world….so you can suffer the consequences of your thoughts alone and without passing it unto your next generation! shocked shocked
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Julius1995(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2023
How old are you? Your superskills are needed in Ondo as we speak. Fulani are your problems not Igbo people. Oh! I forgot you dont even think. Sorry.
Asgard13:
I really wish a open confrontation between igbos and Yoruba in Yoruba land .. yes Yoruba land ..

2 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by phorget(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Mr free food man is on the beat again!
Even your 4am president-select has been quite and secretly praying for some divine favor to save him from the disgrace in the offing but here is Mr free food writing a long episode when there's no actual need for one.
Buhari lost election in 2011 and we all know the violence that erupted in the north afterwards. If Jonathan hasn't conceded a defeat in the 2015 election I'm sure we would have experienced bloodbaths in some parts of the country but here is Mr free food insinuating nonsense as if he has seen even a single soul protesting the obvious rigging we all witnessed in the last presidential election.

For the fact they asked Obi to go to court and which he actually did doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about it even on the social media. We will continue talking about it and Mr free food should rather admonish his fellows not to be the ones to hit up the scene when the court eventually decides who the true winner is.
Mr free food should calm down and enjoy the court processes as we are all doing rather than him trying so hard to justify his meager earnings for calling white black.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Juju70(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Fani ekuke kayode!
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:

You guys need to rest, take a break. You need it!
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by nastyesco(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
FFK is a professional at stirring controversy from absolutely nothing. He has a price, pay him and he will sing like a bird.

FFK is Otunba Gburugburu…conqueror of Bianca and all Igbo women…

2 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Zezco(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Let the confrontation be onitsha then Yoruba will give you another wotowoto, go read history how will shot your madness in ore boundary in ondo.
Asgard13:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Jomonix: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:

You have always reacted like a coward out of deep fear of the inevitable. The inevitable my friend will happen.

2 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by shinealight(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2023
maintenant:
It is like Russia's heady decision to invade Ukraine....

When it was being conceived and conceptualized, it looked cool and plausible but the aftermath has become a mess that even the aggressor is at loss on where to go from the impasse...

When Mahmoud Yakubu decided for whatever reason he had to deceive himself by abandoning the provisions of the Electoral Act and going for a manipulative strategy, I can bet he never saw the level of opposition and resistance coming...

He and his co-travellers thought it would be business as usual: They probably reckoned that in the usual Nigerian way, the aggrieved parties would move on.

Justice must be done or at least, seen to be. done.

The rule of law and constitutional supremacy must be the standards of engagement in Nigeria.

No scaremongering and diversionary tactics will make us take our eyes off the ball...

Go read Nigeria’s history and what transpired between 1966 and 1970. I bet you were not born then but your parents should be able to talk sense into your head! undecided undecided
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Someone in here adviced you to chill and fix your mental health but obviously you dont see the light in those wise words! Once more- go fix your life! You've been on this from 2015 till date...you no dey tire? All your "crazy cousins" in here who even met you on Nairaland have decided to pipe low...only you quoting from one person to the other!

You went from Jonathan to Atiku to Obi. Its been from one loss to another. Your heart is not healthy cos its full of hate!

You go old for this matter if you are not careful Racoon!
Why have you taken that guy's issue so personal? Did he fork your wife? He has being on here since 2015 what has that got to do with your own life? Jeeeez! Leave the guy alone man! grin sounds like you have being stalking him since 2015. Maybe you should concentrate on fixing your own life and hate for Racoon. You even have the cheek to labell people crazy cousins people you have never met personally. becareful man!
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Bhol28: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2023
A word is enough for those that want to be wise.Democracy is by numbers, Majority have spoken at the poll and Tinubu has been elected.The Court is there for those who doubt inec. Calling for Interim govt is desperation by losers who have no geniune evidence to present to prove inec is wrong. An election in which several incumbents were defeated and a newly strengthened political party won in its strongholds and defeated incumbent parties in some of their stronghold states can never be called totally imperfect. Tinubu obviously won because of Atiku and Obi's Splitting of votes and G5 Govs issues.The earlier losers move on the better.Interim govt.will never happen

4 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by hartson(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Nuhskhut:
I just pray that this mandate issue does not go out of hand.
It will ,That rat that is ranting above will see it life and direct.We ain't joking.Maybe his blood will be used to atone the injustice of a rigged election.A coward die a million times but a soldier die but once.
He will not leave to tell the story.
Stupid man
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by wahalawahala: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Julius1995:
How old are you? Your superskills are needed in Ondo as we speak. Fulani are your problems not Igbo people. Oh! I forgot you dont even think. Sorry.
😂 na your brother na.. no b Yoruba guy, na Igbo ppl dey reason like he did
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Jomonix: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
annisy:
Somebody should save this
The next APC government of tinubu will be a complete failure! When buhari made the 98% and 5% statement I said it that this man wil be a failure but many APC supporters came after me, tinubu will also be a failure with the way his spokesperson are going if they are not called to order
A government will achieve nothing if the masses are divided but APC as a government has failed to understand this!! All you tinubu supporters hope you aware that collectively the opposition got more vote!!
The so called useless spokespersons needs to be called to order

Really useless ffk
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by angelboy01(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I believe FFK has really spoken the mind of the silent majority in Nigeria.
For all of the noise from the Atiku and the Obidient camp,one fact is clear,none of them could score 25% of the votes in 24 states in Nigeria during the presidential election.
Asiwaju was able to score 25% In 30 states of federation,that should tell these Noise makers the kind of acceptability he had during the election of Feb 2023.
Silence, Humility, seeking for Peace shouldn't be mistaken for cowardice.
I Indulge the camp of Peter Obi to be very careful with their choice of words, especially His defeated vice president.
The man speaks like someone who is still in campaign mode, someone should remind him he lost the election and it's time to move on.
Peter Obi benefited tremendously from the Nigerian Judiciary,and I wonder why his followers are trying to gaslight the same Judiciary if it fails to rule in his favor.
Like I said some weeks ago,the Obi propaganda machinery is a money minting scam,and I expect the DSS to start crippling it from the source,I thank God for the arrest of that one called Chude,at least the police has shown it can identify and go after the miscreants in the Obi camp,I expect the other intelligence agencies to also go after the other cyber Terrorist fanning the embers of discord especially from the Obi camp.
A word is enough for the Dogs.
God bless Nigeria.
Did Asiwaju score 25% in Abuja where he's going to precede over? If he likes let him win the whole states but failing to get 25 in Abuja amounts to waste of effort so don't cry.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by wahalawahala: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:

if den talk una Ipob ppl no get sense now .. u go dey shout..🙄

2 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by hartson(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Bhol28:
A word is enough for those that want to be wise.Democracy is by numbers, Majority have spoken at the poll and Tinubu has been elected.The Court is there for those who doubt inec. Calling for Interim govt is desperation by losers who have no geniune evidence to present to prove inec is wrong. An election in which several incumbents were defeated and a newly strengthened political party won in both its stronghold and some strong incumbents states can never be called totally imperfect.Tinubu obviously won because of Atiku and Obi's Splitting votes and G5 Govs issues.The earlier losers move on the better.Interim govt.will never happen
To hell with any incoming administration. It will not work instead everyone answers their father name.simple
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Revolva(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2023
I tought this was about roxxie d dog dat was shot ...i for say wetin concern FFN and roxxie
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2023
What is he afraid of? The time MC Olomo was threatening and harrassing people why did he not advice him not to? Naigeria belongs to the people not to some group of goons who believes that they are untouchable. No human is invincible! Some one should give FFK some rice and chicken he will be fine, this is the same idiat! who was threatning a journalist on live TV that year for asking him simple question.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by afadi2410: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2023
I did not bother to finish reading what this political prostitute is saying cos I know tomorrow he would switch to either the obi or Atiku camp.Nobody should take him serious.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2023
afadi2410:
I did not bother to finish reading what this political prostitute is saying cos I know tomorrow he would switch to either the obi or Atiku camp.Nobody should take him serious.
He will switch to where the plate of rice is larger grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Visits Ochanja , Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.