Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode (24142 Views)

A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode / Train Attack: Nigeria Is At War, Femi Adesina Finally Admits / Niger Republic: A Clear Case Of Election Meddling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by mutumina007: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2023
NIGER REPUBLIC: A WORD OF CAUTION TO THE DOGS OF WAR!

I am on record as saying that if Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali or ANY OTHER country, attacks Nigeria, violates our territorial integrity or attempts to take one inch of our nation we must and will fight them to the last man.

I have also said that Nigeria's defence budget is FAR higher than all the other 14 countries in West Africa PUT TOGETHER and that there is no nation in our sub-region that can defeat us in a military conflict despite our many challenges.

I stand by these words.

I am however constrained to add the following as a word of caution to those who seek to "cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war" and as a piece of unsolicited advice to the advocates of military invasion.

It would be imprudent and unwise for Nigeria to attempt to clean up France's mess in Niger Republic.

The French are the most rappacious, greedy, vicious, pervasive, destructive and unrelenting neo-colonial foreign power on the African continent.

They have done nothing for Africa other than pillage, rape, undermine, plunder and take advantage of her.

To deploy our military, go to war and allow Nigerian blood to be spilled just to help her to continue to gang rape the Nigeriens and subject them to slavery would be unjust, wicked, short-sighted, stupid and counter-productive.

Worse still it would have implications for the stability of our nation, our entire sub-region and our increasingly fruitful relationship with President Putin and the Russian Federation who are slowly emerging as Africa's best friend and, together with the Chinese, appear to be the only foreign power that truly seeks to assist and support the growth and development of African countries.

To those who believe that Nigeria ought to continue to be the poodle, local enforcer and hatchet man of the French, the Europeans, the British and the Americans in our sub-region, I ask the following: who do they think is behind Boko Haram and ISWAP and why did these so-called Western allies refuse to sell us arms to fight those two terrorist organisations until Trump came along? And of course since Trump left we have been given nothing.

Not one of them truly cares for Nigeria in the way the Chinese or Russians do and to them we are nothing but a source of mineral resources and a local sheriff.

They want us to go and fight a war against our African brothers just to further and protect their own economic and regional interests and they want us to throw the West African sub region into a theater for a horrific, brutal and never-ending proxy war between them and Russia which would result in turning the whole of the West and North African sub region into a cauldron of fire.

Worst still they want Northern Nigeria particularly and the entire African Sahel region and all the countries in it to be burnt to ashes and go the way of Ukraine, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan whilst they sell their arms, test their weapons, pillage our resources, turn our people into homeless destitutes and penniless refugees, destroy our collective future and serve our flesh and blood, on a dark satanic alter to the sinister forces and the blood-lustng vultures and demons that they work for and serve.

We must never allow this to happen and if the truth be told the biggest mistake that ECOWAS made in the first place was to threaten Niger with military action if the coupists refused to step down and restore President Bazoum to power.

I say this because once a threat is issued and it is not followed up with action you look weak, ineffectual and pathetic.

That is the quandry we are now in and the wisest thing to do at this point is to step back from the brink and rhetoric of war and engage in diplomacy.

Deploying our troops into our neigbours country in an attempt to effect regime-change on behalf of a bunch of butt-f*cking, c*nt-struck, power-obsessed feral psychopaths like the French whose primary dream and fantasy has always been the dismemberment, destabilisation and destruction of Nigeria is asinine and unacceptable.

To do the dirty work for a nation that stood on the wrong side during our civil war and that almost pushed us into a war with the Cameroons over the Bakassi Peninsular is deeply insultng to our sensibilities.

I do not support military Governments and I cannot abide or stomach the way in which Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso have threatened, insulted and made mockery of our nation and people over the last few days but one thing is clear: the military regimes in all of those three countries are wildly popular and the hatred for France in each of them is palpable and irreversible.

Why should we get involved in all this? This is not our fight and if we choose to stand on the side of the French imperialists, neo-colonialists and oppressors against the will of the people of these three sovereign nations it may well result in chaos, mutiny, rebellion and a revolution in our own country. This must be avoided at all costs.

It is time to get sense and sheath our swords. This whole thing is obviously a western conspiracy and trap and we must ensure that our newly-elected President does not fall into it.

This is the time for restraint and wise counsel to prevail. This is the time for us to put our national interest before that of any other.

This is the time for us to indulge in some sober reflection and reject any gung-ho and bellicose action that would ultimately result in a reversal of the great strides that we have made as a nation over the last 24 years and the destruction of our great country.

A word is enough for the wise.

(FFK)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02KARQ3eMs3yNY499BjwJ17VsfgSdm7PtZUEJ5kQ8yhRGdQVoF2TVS65hXZ2iR9QaVl&id=100050467990818&mibextid=2JQ9oc

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by tishbite42: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2023
I thought you were baying for blood last week?!
Abi alert never enter your phone?!
Fhucking foolish Kayode

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by hakeem4(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2023
I don’t support the use of force. But I want those military leaders out of power. Military guys aren’t intelligent enough to rule a nation.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by EyeCumInPiece: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Calling eBola, a Dog? Issorite.

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by phemmie06(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2023
This man still de talk, who are the we that want to fight till the last man? Are you referring to the few of you feeding large on the resources of this nation at the expense of the masses as we, or the masses that you're starving on daily basis to go fight? BTW are you the minister of defense or minister of alayanjuran?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Macphenson: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2023
oloo
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Rootprof(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2023
There is something they are not telling us. The kind of interest the UN is showing directly and through their errand country Nigeria prove that there is something in Niger they want. Let the white leave we black alone. They are nothing but exploiters robbing Africa. It's time Africa country prove their sovereignty.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Bluehole: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Nothing surprises me any longer in Nigeria and with characters like the writer above, Reno Omokri, Asari, Keyamo etc. Take notice that they all supported and are still supporting a particular candidate during and after 2023 election.

They most lacking words among these characters are words like honour, self respect, integrity, stability, common sense, patriotism etc.

They most common things about them are, greed, selfishness, nepotism, tribalism, personal gains, bigotry, peddlers of false information, say-it-now-and-apologize-later syndrome etc.

Few days ago when his principal announced war in his usual speak first and think later
syndrome, the writer above went on frenzy, tell us how Niger will be roasted within days of they chose to ignore the warning of his principal, in his capacity as ECOWAS chairman.

The northern Nigeria has once again, taught him that they sold the goat but still held on the tither. Others Nigerians except agbados won just like they did in the last presidential election.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by theophorus(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Broda Femi, good morning ooo.

Abeg, park well cos you no be security expert and you've never been strategic with your personal chooses so leave this matter.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Christistruth03: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Russia doesn't care about Africa
But I agree that a Proxy War between NATO and Russia must not be fought on African Soil

Russia is far Worse than France
Even if France exploitated Africa
France has accepted massive numbers of Black African immigrants , has a massive Black African Community and tries to integrate them as French Citizens

International Football Stars like Mbappe Pogba Kante Diagne and so many others are African immigrants that were integrated and Trained by France

France had 9 Black footballers in some of it's World Cup Matches

I have never seen a Black Man Playing football for Russia and they have Blacks in Russia

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by swaggerjack: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Fani Kayode had so many invectives for the French, British and Americans. He doesn't remember his report card when he was Minister of Aviation that was tainted by corruption and incompentence.

Nigerian leaders are the most brutal,corrupt and occultic leaders known to mankind. He should remove his log in own eyes before he critizes other nations leaders.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by HenryTimes: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Watch out, soon they will come and tell us how the Igbos were the ones pushing Tinubu to invade Niger.

These people are so shameless

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Iykopee(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2023
If a Yoruba man is calling for war, you who is not Yoruba should never follow him to that war because he would abandon you halfway on the march to the war and ran away.

Tinubu already threatened war, reasonable people told him that such war is unnecessary considering the fact that Nigeria has its own war @ home to sought out (Insecurity and economic meltdown) with multidimensional Poverty.

Finally, the deadline Tinubu gave the Junta in Niger Republic elapsed without any action from Tinubu. Now, can you see the people you want to go war with?

They have started singing different songs already on realising how lily-livered they are in the natural.😋😋

Who said if a Yoruba man is beating the drum of war that he would go to sleep?🤠🤠

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by HussenAdul: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Defence budget?
Budget padded for embezzlement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Absuchat(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:
I don’t support the use of force. But I want those military leaders out of power. Military guys aren’t intelligent enough to rule a nation.
Obasanjo and Buhari nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Kukutente23: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2023
As no minister? Na to join in wailing. This is just the beginning....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by KanwuliaExtra: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2023
This wan just wake up from sleep when ministerial list don close?😂

Bahzoun don resogn, no war, E-COWARDS don fail, Senate and Northerners don slap TIEFNUBU and Niger don damn France and USA. . .

So what is he still dreaming to get from TIEFNUBU?😂

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Kukutente23: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:
Your intelligent guys. How have they done?

15 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by ebufa: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2023
Christistruth03:
Russia doesn't care about Africa
But I agree that a Proxy War between NATO and Russia must not be fought on African Soil

Russia is far Worse than France
Even if France exploitated Africa
France has accepted massive numbers of Black African immigrants , has a massive Black African Community and tries to integrate them as French Citizens

International Football Stars like Mbappe Pogba Kante Diagne and so many others are African immigrants that were integrated and Trained by France

France had 9 Black footballers in some of it's World Cup Matches

I have never seen a Black Man Playing football for Russia and they have Blacks in Russia

Oga stop exhibiting your ignorance in public.....you know next to nothing about history!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Christistruth03: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2023
ebufa:

Oga stop exhibiting your ignorance in public.....you know next to nothing about history!

No African institution have served the interest of the Western Powers against the interest of the African People like the Military

Capt Thomas Sankara of Bukuna Faso was the only exception and his friends in the Military killed him for it

The Military and it's Coups were what was used to exploit Africans after independence because the Military cannot be questioned by the African People but Democratic Govts can

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2023
This one don get small sense today. Some mumu agbadorians says those against military intervention are igbos and ipob. Useless people

13 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by hakeem4(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Absuchat:

Obasanjo and Buhari nko?
well we saw how catastrophic Buhari was both as a military ruler and civilian. Military guys on average don’t have to be intelligent to succeed in their career.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Creativity22: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

No African institution have served the interest of the Western Powers against the interest of the African People like the Military

Capt Thomas Sankara of Bukuna Faso was the only exception and his friends in the Military killed him for it

The Military and it's Coups were what was used to exploit Africans after independence because the Military cannot be questioned by the African People but Democratic Govts can
You are wrong my brother. Our own sani abacha is a very good example that proves you wrong.
If the millitary juntas like that of niger, Burkina Faso, mali and co. Actually serves the interest of the west, do you think the united states and the west would be pushing for the reinstatement of the elected leader ?
Have you ever asked yourself why united states of america is so eager to see other countries practise democracy, yet they do not bother to ensure that the citizens enjoy the dividends of democracy ?
Under democratic system of government , the united states can effectively sponsor/initiate a regime change, if the present leadership is not subservient to there interest. They are not able to do this, under millitary rule. This is why they hate russia and communism so much.

19 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Racoon(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2023
This loquacious glutton with itchy fingers. So this is what you can come up with after all the baying for bloodshed? Glorified political fool.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Christistruth03: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Creativity22:

You are wrong my brother. Our own sani abacha is a very good example that proves you wrong.
If the millitary juntas like that of niger, Burkina Faso, mali and co. Actually serves the interest of the west, do you think the united states and the west would be pushing for the reinstatement of the elected leader ?
Have you ever asked yourself why united states of america is so eager to see other countries practise democracy, yet they do not bother to ensure that the citizens enjoy the dividends of democracy ?
Under democratic system of government , the united states can effectively sponsor/initiate a regime change, if the present leadership is not subservient to there interest. They are not able to do this, under millitary rule. This is why they hate russia and communism so much.

The West is pushing for reinstatement of Democratic Govt of Niger because the Military Coup is Russia influenced .
Both ECOWAS and AU don't support the Niger Coup

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Dmama1991: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=ebufa post=124983124]

Oga stop exhibiting your ignorance in public.....you know next to nothing about history![/quofte] you that know tell us

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by franchasofficia: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2023
First time I am agreeing with FFK.

I thought Tinubu's BATstards have destroyed his remaining brain, but alas, he made great points.

France is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram in Nigeria.

AFP news

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by princeade86(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Basket mouth
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by maticar: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Judolisco(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Others dey jostle for appointments, my guy dey write journal... grin
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by 900warriorz: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
I align to your school of thought on some points raise and I disagree with you on others coz you too dey talk from both sides of your mouth tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman / Court Discharges Dino Melaye Over False Information / Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.