Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account (456 Views)

I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Honest Nigerian in Singapore needed to help get a few USD out of a legitimate PayPal account - with reward.
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
who in their right mind would do this ....and possibly be involved in some criminal enterprise?! money could be coming from fraud/theft/kidnapping even murder etc and anyone using their identity to receive the money would possibly go to jail!

NOBODY SHOULD EVER FALL FOR THAT!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who in their right mind would do this ....and possibly be involved in some criminal enterprise?! money could be coming from fraud/theft/kidnapping even murder etc and anyone using their identity to receive the money would possibly go to jail!

NOBODY SHOULD EVER FALL FOR THAT!

Well, IT IS MY PAYPAL account that has legitimate funds from the sale of tha last FIFA WORLD CUP match tickets from STUBHUB. I had to create a SG paypal account using VPN because i couldn't get the money in my NG paypla account at the time.

I hope this brings you some relief from your hasty conclusions, Sir?
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2023
profagbaje:
Honest Nigerian in Singapore needed to help get a few USD out of a legitimate PayPal account - with reward.
\

My funds are still trapped in nthat SG paypal account, if you are in SG and a good Nigeiran, kind;y reach out.

CAVEAT:
There is nothing fraudulent or illegal about this. The money is from a ticket sale on StubHub, please.
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by TripleLTD: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
profagbaje:
\

My funds are still trapped in nthat SG paypal account, if you are in SG and a good Nigeiran, kind;y reach out.

CAVEAT:
There is nothing fraudulent or illegal about this. The money is from a ticket sale on StubHub, plpease.
How many $$$ and Does it allow you to link Us bank
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
TripleLTD:
How many $$$ and Does it allow you to link Us bank
It's just USD 225. And does not allow me login from Nigeria.
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by TripleLTD: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
profagbaje:

It's just USD 225. And does not allow me login from Nigeria.
Okay Can you try login
Let me see the error message. And also was the account limited or still functioning.
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
TripleLTD:
Okay Can you try login
Let me see the error message. And also was the account limited or still functioning.

Ok, one moment please
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
TripleLTD:
Okay Can you try login

Sorry for taking this long but it seems the system is slowing me login now. I'll attempt to move the funds. If I fail, I'll let you know.
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by Blamelesscompas(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
I've Serbian and Lesotho PayPal accounts if you still need withdrawal services ,I will credit you in naira
Thank you

Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by progoh: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
profagbaje:

Sorry for taking this long but it seems the system is slowing me login now. I'll attempt to move the funds. If I fail, I'll let you know.

I can help you to do that.
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2023
Well, it has been one bottleneck after another, Grey has refused to create a USD account for me to even attempt getting the USD 225 out of PayPal, it's ridiculous!
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by TripleLTD: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2023
profagbaje:
Well, it has been one bottleneck after another, Grey has refused to create a USD account for me to even attempt getting the USD 225 out of PayPal, it's ridiculous!
Care to reply me on Whatsapp to proceed from there.
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by Beverages: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
profagbaje:

Dm ur whatsapp line
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15
Paypal is simply useless to me at this point because I don't know what they want from me again!

I've tried severally to access the small USD that I have there to no avail. I now have grey virtual USD that cost me 5K to create but can't transfer the funds there.

I've tried to use the funds to purchase stuff on Ali Express, no luck!

I need HELP!
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by TripleLTD: 11:17pm On Feb 15
profagbaje:
Paypal is simply useless to me at this point because I don't know what they want from me again!

I've tried severally to access the small USD that I have there to no avail. I now have grey virtual USD that cost me 5K to create but can't transfer the funds there.

I've tried to use the funds to purchase stuff on Ali Express, no luck!

I need HELP!
i told you to DM me
I would gladly help out. It may take a couple of days but it would be successful at a percentage bro
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15
profagbaje:

Well, IT IS MY PAYPAL account that has legitimate funds from the sale of tha last FIFA WORLD CUP match tickets from STUBHUB. I had to create a SG paypal account using VPN because i couldn't get the money in my NG paypla account at the time.

I hope this brings you some relief from your hasty conclusions, Sir?

Why not register a company in the UK and open a UK business PayPal account. Why una like suffering like this.

I can help you register your company and open a UK business PayPal account
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 9:14am On Feb 16
TripleLTD:
i told you to DM me
I would gladly help out. It may take a couple of days but it would be successful at a percentage bro

What percentage are we looking at & would it require giving up the account credentials?
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 9:15am On Feb 16
Bloomsvilledgit:

Why not register a company in the UK and open a UK business PayPal account. Why una like suffering like this.

I can help you register your company and open a UK business PayPal account

Why'd I register a coy in UK because of small change? Why una like yeye talk like dis?
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by TripleLTD: 6:40pm On Feb 16
profagbaje:

What percentage are we looking at & would it require giving up the account credentials?
First of all
I think you have trust issue and in terms of PayPal related stuff na risky stuff
Every one knows that
So since you have some trust issue, i would advise you keep trying at an interval like weekly (once) and they may allow you send to someone
Re: I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account by profagbaje(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03
TripleLTD:
First of all
I think you have trust issue and in terms of PayPal related stuff na risky stuff
Every one knows that
So since you have some trust issue, i would advise you keep trying at an interval like weekly (once) and they may allow you send to someone

Trust issues, trust issues ohun l'o fi enu pe bi eleyi? Of course I have intercontinental ballistic trust issues! The small USD 225 I have in there is legit hustle money that I cannot fritter away based on TRUST!

I'll keep trying. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Bolt Driving? / How To Redeem Suregifts Voucher? / Health And Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.