Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Run A Whatsapp Staus TV, Make Money From It With Just 7 Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Run A Whatsapp Staus TV, Make Money From It With Just 7 Steps (189 Views)

7 Steps On How To Make Money On TIK TOK App / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run A Whatsapp Staus TV, Make Money From It With Just 7 Steps by Transcend1(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Beautiful morning to us all, happy Sunday

Recently, there have been several searches on the internet on how to earn money using a smartphone.

Do you know you could actually create a WhatsApp TV and earn money using WhatsApp? Well, that’s why I have decided to write an article on how to earn money using WhatsApp status as a TV.

Whatsapp has over one and a half billion users, making it the world’s most popular messaging application at the time.

It has become the primary means of communication in multiple countries, including Brazil, India, Pakistan and large parts of Europe, including the United Kingdom and France.

What you need to earn money using WhatsApp Status:

A smartphone
Good network connection (4G preferably)

On my blog, I have written extensively on the 7 steps to Creating a WhatsApp TV and earning money from it.

The most important part of the blog post is the No 7

Here comes the very important part of this article, making money from your “WhatsApp TV.” There are 4 ways to monetize. I have listed and explain them clearly on the blog.

https://hbmatters.com/wp/run-a-whatsapp-status-tv-and-make-money-from-it-with-just-7-steps/

Please don’t hesitate to add your own opinion or ask any questions using the reply botton below
Re: Run A Whatsapp Staus TV, Make Money From It With Just 7 Steps by sulakishop(m): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Informative

(1) (Reply)

Effective Ways To Improve Your Business's Reputation / Is Semrush The Best? - Here's My Answer / Video Creation And Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.