Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others (21299 Views)

Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents / Bandits Invade Gwarinpa Estate In Abuja, Kidnap Residents / Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by a4cube: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
PureFace1:

Nobody envy you stop overrating yourself

Fulani wanting to take over our villages and land and Igbo trying to usurp our political power in our land, both of you can't be trusted.

When Fulani attack Enugu and Ebonyi in the future we will also pay you back in your own coin.

We will ask you why you are so obsessed with South west matter while Fulani are wiping you out.
Thought Igbos 2anted to take your land. Now it's political power they want while the Fulani want the land.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Igbojew: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:
Igbos is our only problem because they want to take over our land.

They don't respect host, unlike our Fulani friends grin grin
Dont mind those hateful,jealous and ingrates tribe that prefer to dine with tribe that massacre them than tribe they feel uncomfortable with Igbos that always mind their business...................I am that Igbo Jew

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by dalass(f): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:

Sadist
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Theunbothered: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:
I wonder why they hate Igbos but love Fulani that have killed them several times.

It is cowardice not love
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by nisai: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Beremx:
Very sad news. Tinubu with his stolen mandate has a lot to do to stop Fulani terrorists from invading southwest and the entire south as a whole.
It is well
🤣🤣
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by bionixs: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

It will make them adjust
adjust forward or backwards ?

When do you think we shall keep doing all this dirty antiquated politics that is heavily laced with tribalism , divisions and become like other developed African countries atleast?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Adaisback(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Heal our land oh Lord
Amen my dear. No one deserve this inhuman treatment no matter what
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
angry This is just terrible. When these people see armed young people like them who will fight them they’ll run and hide. But if it’s to sneakily attack unarmed people at night that’s where you’ll see them. Meanwhile aren’t and police presence are nonexistent until it’s time for bribe
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by MountHoreb: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:

Eggctaly😂😂😂. But this is not fair no matter who is involved. The government and the community can do better. Quick recovery to them.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by olufeyikemi722: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Muslim muslim muslim muslim muslim ticket.Didn't the elites want to rig for Tinubu?God have mercy on Christian-Christian voters of the State.Muslim muslim muslim muslim muslim ticket.Didn't the elites want to rig for Tinubu?God have mercy on Christian-Christian voters of the State....
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Alabaintprice(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:
I just love this thread ,it's an eye opener to those idiots woke yorubas. Igbos are displaying their hate as usual. So they were mocking benue people when Fulani bandits attacked them. Thank God internet never forgets.This thread will be here for record purposes

Man... Shit the Bleep up..

Why are you wailing profusely....

Weren't you part and parcel of the group that said Igbos should leave Lagos and that they are your problem. That you prefer the Hausa to us.....

Stop with the emotions already and face facts.... Face reality....

Your hatred only ends in your mind but the real enemies are doing stuff in Southwest.... Killing your people......

There is no where I saw Igbos are killing people in Ondo... Face the people killing your people and stop calling the Igbos.... Stupid fool
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Proudlyomonna: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
ezechinwa2:

Omo I been won r_ape your mama, but her toto get odour__

how you take commot from that smelling pu__ssy__ you try oh... grin grin grin grin

guy, my mama toto self sweet... i for give you but your own mama too ugly.. but how far, send me some nudes of your cousins, i hope say them fine?

grin grin se na why you wan use preek kill your mama grin grin ezechinwa2 pity your mama oo she be mad woman ooo grin grin🤣🤣😁😁.
Watching your late goat rapist father burn like asun really messed your cursed life up oo grin grin
But no be your mama fault na cheesy cheesy no take your preeq send your mama to her early grave like your late papa na grin grin pity her condition na mad woman she be ooo cheesy cheesy🤣😁😁🤣🤣
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Alabaintprice(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
dappydozzy:

These fulanis you are talking about have lived with Yorubas for years, we know ourselves, the ones killing and kidnapping are migrant fulanis from other countries. Fulanis dont pokenose in South western Politics. A fulani cant say they want to become Governor in Oyo or Osun State.

Stupidity will keep closing your eye until the supposed Fulani will get to your doorstep.....

Come out with your full chest and say where it is hurting you. Nobody will beat you even if your conscience will consume you for calling the Igbo man your problem.....

Say it, Fulani will wipe out the whole south west if time is not taken.....

And FYI, which Igbo man came to be a governor in Lagos State for God's sake
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Igbo traders is their problem
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by BossGerald: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:
Igbos are rejoicing,they are extremely happy. Foolish woke yorubas,I hope you are seeing

Lol, so they should fight igbos and leave the fulanis that actually killed their people??

Are you sure you have brain at all??
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by asapants: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
God no go let us miss Buhari, imagine after may 29, after 1year them sideline the person wey just wan bear the name PRESIDENT… jihadist movement don start be that.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by kcbaba007: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Una never begin sef.... Pls, enjoy your apc
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by nedekid: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hmm, I thought they respect their hosts unlike my igbo blodas.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Bbbwings: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Where are the cows?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Poleski: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
The tribal bigots are happy with their Fulani friends. Idi*ots!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by LastProphet: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:
Igbos are rejoicing,they are extremely happy. Foolish woke yorubas,I hope you are seeing

Who did Ondo vote? Obi or Tinubu? Prepare for more of these is what the ibos are telling you, don't tell me you don't know what muslim-muslim ticket means to the psyche of Fulani attackers? You will learn
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by OmotolaBoy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Adaisback:
Amen my dear. No one deserve this inhuman treatment no matter what
their principal wont put mouth at all....he will be back to daura in due time...We are hoping for a new government that will effects the much needed change.....

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by JaskanFactor: 1:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Depopulation project ordered from Europe. Beware when the European owners of Nigeria make your tribe president.
It means they want to do serous harm to your tribe while your tribes man sits in power.

I suspect Yoruba are now next for the European sponsored so called herdsmen. Who are really a rag ta army of NATO sponsored killers who have been given guns, radio communication and motor bikes.

Herdsmen dont have radio communication, and helicopter support

everybody still calling this killers herdsmen is an enemy of Nigerian people.

I said they will start killing yourbas now that the European overloads of Nigeria made tinubu president.

JUst like it was when Obama was president of America they decided to do Gadafi.

So that when the Yoruba are praying against thier enemies, dont forget nigeria is run from UK and US embassy, the people whom all the terrorists in africa are working for.

And the very worst part of this is as they kill Nigerians with terrorists sponsored from Europe they are also using it to insight tribal friction
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by MrColdsweat: 2:04am On Mar 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
The real enemies where watching while the Igbos were being tormented
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Why are they crying to us?

Abeg where the cows.

I don't think there should be any sympathy to waste on Nigerians anyone. They reinforce stupidity a whole lot.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by philipojukwu1: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2023
habsydiamond:
Oga bubu come and be going ooo we have heard enough already. U have turn this country to a cow Republic where cattle lives are more valuable than human lives. Ur tribesmen are killing innocent people yet u are not saying anything on it.. do you want them to kill everyone in this country That won't happen.. just pack ur load and go back to ur daura oo.. so we can have peace of mind.
Even if he goes, his legacy lives on.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Mikebjoe: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2023
loveth360:
Greet your fulanis herdsmen friends for me.
great your ipob niggas for me 😎
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by drjoshua91: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nawaoo! The people of Ondo State must report this painful incidence to the Emir of Ondo at once for appropriate orders and authorization to Amotekun corps members.
loveth360:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/25/armed-herdsmen-attack-ondo-state-community-abduct-residents-brutalise-others

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant / 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.