Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others (21274 Views)

Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents / Bandits Invade Gwarinpa Estate In Abuja, Kidnap Residents / Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ebufa: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2023
Kodak9:
this is just the beginning,
Do Enugu or even bayelsa have any boundaries with the north but yet this Fulani bastards kill in thousands every month there

Mumu.........ESN uprooted the sahelian savages!

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by EmiDon11: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
ezechinwa2:

Yoruba and Fulani are best friends... brothers do fight sometimes... but we are one
which one are you?

Aboki terrorist? Or afonja cone head?

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ebufa: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

Which enemy is worse? Those who openly mock you and rejoice at your destruction yet claimed never to hate you. We already know Fulani bandits are Nigerians enemy and they fully know they are Nigerians enemy but yours is even more worse

Long may fulani rule you...without your fingers and ears..cos fulanis are sure to cut dem off!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2023
EmiDon11:
which one are you?

Aboki terrorist? Or afonja cone head?

grin grin grin grin

I am Sariki Fulani
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2023
ebufa:

Long may fulani rule you...without your fingers and ears..cos fulanis are sure to cut dem off!
Amen
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

And they will remain slaves till eternity

Dude I need to r__pe your sister.. do quick and send location
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Aldol: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
ezechinwa2:

HURRY UP... send your sister number... i need her soft ass.. do your fucking job
Go rape your harlout mother as usual with your hiv infested dik
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

Go rape your harlout mother as usual with your hiv infested dik

grin grin grin grin E pain am

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by EmiDon11: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2023
jude33084:

Edo has chased the herdsmen away into Ondo and Kogi states undecided
nothing will ever carry terrorists enter SS/SE

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Aldol: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2023
ezechinwa2:

Am done talking to you kid

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

hahahahaha... oya.. please bring your sister to her master
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by EmiDon11: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2023
ezechinwa2:

he is currently in sifie peins grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

My prick needs your sister.. hurry up
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by joba4luv: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2023
That is the result of Supreme Court judgement and unfortunate El-Rufai and some nonentity Nigeria who keep on complaint of CBN policy. Now the kidnapping business will thrive while my prayer for those who are in support of twisting the CBN in one way or the other to fall victim of the kidnappers IJN
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by fashionnisir(f): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2023
One Nigeria
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Kodak9(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
ebufa:

Mumu.........ESN uprooted the sahelian savages!
you mean the same esn terrorists
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

I need that your sister with big yansh... she should take amala because I can f__ck for 2 hours
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by sandra50(f): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Shut up and talk about what the post is talking about..if Igbo's never kill you you no go die..I thought Igbo's are the problem..you are calling the woke Yoruba's to come and see what?to come and see your stupidness for calling Fulani that have been killing your people for years for years.Oga they are coming to you soon and those of you that fought Igbo's
Aldol:
Igbos are rejoicing,they are extremely happy. Foolish woke yorubas,I hope you are seeing

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by EmiDon11: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
cocolacec:

Igbos kill Yorubas through fake drugs,fraud,fake beverages,substandard cables,Prostitution,hard drugs,armed robbery,kidnapping,organ harvesting etc.
u forgot skull mining grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

Aldol.... common mehn, ok i can increase the price,,, how much for two nights fu__ck__ing your sister yansh and pu__ssy
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

by the time I am done r__ping your sister, i would continue with your mother..

your mother to__to, go sweet small
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

bring that sweet yoruba toto,, it needs some sweet f__cking
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by PureFace1(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
coolu
loveth360:
So Igbos only crime is cursing and insulting you online?

Even when Everyone in Nigeria know you people do that pass every other tribes in Nigeria because it's like culture in your land.

Igbo crimes is trying to usurp our political power in Lagos

South west affairs and government must be decided by Yoruba not IPOB

Stop pokenosing into South west politics and you guys won't have any issue in South west.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by ezechinwa2: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Aldol:

You are online, bring her to my room-- its an order my slave
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by KINGS100(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2023
"Where is the cow?" Tinubu2022
That was what he said when Fulani herdsmen butchered his people

Jostoman:
Na small remain, Tinubu is coming to deal with them. They better stop their nonsense now or else..
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Proudlyomonna: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:
Igbos is our only problem because they want to take over our land.

They don't respect host, unlike our Fulani friends grin grin

You are a bastard.
I wonder why nairaland indulge animals like your type and to think that of all the Tribes in Nigeria you chose the beautiful blessed GREATEST black Tribe Igbo to do your nonsense undecided
Useless eternally cursed bastard man with hairy chest and balls claiming to be a woman fir whatever reasons grin grin

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by Proudlyomonna: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Igbos should learn to respect their hosts. They want to steal all our lands and dispose our Obas to replace them with Eze. There are more fulanis in SW, yet they are not causing troubles like Igbos. Why always Igbos?

Igbos should go back to their yeast. We are sophisticated.

Helinues (March 18th 2023).

Are you not just plainly a daft eternally accursed omo ale grin grin
Where all this bastard senseless tribally bigoted hatefilled animals dey even chun out from self grin grin
Na wa oo grin

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others by fashionnisir(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
PureFace1:

Fulani wanting to take over our villages and land and Igbo trying to usurp our political power in our land, both of you can't be trusted.

When Fulani attack Enugu and Ebonyi in the future we will also pay you back in your own coin.

We will ask you why you are so obsessed with South west matter while Fulani are wiping you out

Not untill 30thing years time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years / 17 Impeached Deputy Governors Since 1999 / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.