Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor (39227 Views)

Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by CENI: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency

Tell yourself the truth, are you sure you are obedient? Did you become obedient because Obi is Igbo? Stop being petty bro. Obedient Movement is far beyond Obi, that's why we are in it. Obi is for Nigeria, not just for Igbos alone. Don't be swayed by mere opinion of Cossy whatever.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Whoknowsme: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Yemi7up: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godsfrezx:
They know that seaport in Anambra will bring down Lagos economy
If this is the truth what stopped Jonathan from giving east and south south a sea port

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Ilaje1: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Godsfrezx:

Most of you think with your asses and full of hatred. I guess all the past presidents are Lagosians? Why Anambra? Why not other coastal states?

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Lekan239(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Bryan88:
oga face me and stop calling on ur yoruba brothers to fight 4 u...highest na 1 month ban...more over do I look like some¹ that even care if am banned from this yoruba people blog or not? Noise makers...always starting what they can never finish...if only u knw how this NL irritates me with u people's bigotry and hate speech against one particular tribe and yet calls it nairaland instead of yorubaland blog so people will knw it's for the yorubas and stay clear entirely from the blog...pls seun come and do the needful and do the same to yorubas attacking and insulting igbo tribe on nairaland as well...back stabbers and saboteurs...ozuoh!
make igbo build their own website na
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by koladata(m): 1:28am On Mar 27, 2023
even if Jesus christ rules nigeria, he can't stop the racism
Bryan88:
oga face me and stop calling on ur yoruba brothers to fight 4 u...highest na 1 month ban...more over do I look like some¹ that even care if am banned from this yoruba people blog or not? Noise makers...always starting what they can never finish...if only u knw how this NL irritates me with u people's bigotry and hate speech against one particular tribe and yet calls it nairaland instead of yorubaland blog so people will knw it's for the yorubas and stay clear entirely from the blog...pls seun come and do the needful and do the same to yorubas attacking and insulting igbo tribe on nairaland as well...back stabbers and saboteurs...ozuoh!
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by RealTalkNoBull: 1:48am On Mar 27, 2023
Asaba that is part of Western Region/Midwest before Igbo politicians like Azikiwe, Okpara, and Orizu broke it down into Midwest (and Ekwueme insisted on it being South South) is now igboland?

Why do Ibos always think they’re smarter than others?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by RealTalkNoBull: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2023
achymmania:
The atlantic has no connection with the south east.
Even the southeast governor want seaport but there is very little they can do.

The best bet for the southeast is a southsouth sea port but this will not solve the problem, as every rational importer will perfer lagos port to every other port in Nigeria.
There’s nothing like “South South”.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by VeeInsider: 2:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Seun and the mods need to do better.

beerfraud:
Ibos want to have freedom of carrying drugs to Abroad because of resistance Buba Marwa is giving them at Lagos ports
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by BluntCrazeMan: 2:03am On Mar 27, 2023
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/what-tinubu-must-do-to-win-igbo-people-over-cossy-ojiakor/
Seaport in Asaba or Anambra??

At which exact location.??

This lady should stop saying things that are way beyond her intellectual grasp.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by quickly: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Do we have a sea in baru Niger state where we have an inland port or in kano state? Stop being tribal attimes.....is it only anambra that is in the South east. Or you forget imo and abia states have outlets to the sea?

Shey u know difference between inland port ( warehouse for container ) and seaport?

To have seaport you need to have sea and preferably lagoon.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by quickly: 3:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

And in the Port authority you were taught it's impossible to achieve such. You are ignoramus here.

The idea of the dredging of the River Niger was first conceived by the colonial master but they couldn't actualize this because time caught up on them (idependence)

Even Yar‘adua actually made serious plans on the dredging of the lower river Niger to facilitate good revenue and employment for the South-East region.

You think you know better than the whites and the engineers that to Ex late Pres. Umar Musa Yar'adua that it's is possible.

Dude chill.

I still say u are an ignoramus.

Countries like Switzerland and Czech Republic that are landlocked with no direct access to sea have to use countries like Germany or Holland for cargo and then they use train to ferry the cargo to hinterland. Even though there are rivers. If u want i fit school u on this thing. na my work b4.

Same thing with SE region with no access to sea should use SS and then u can ferry your cargo via train . Maybe they can put cargo on barges and drag it through river niger

But Zero Ship will reach that region.

Blame ur ancestors.

Just like someone from Maiduguri saying himself want Seaport.

Una don smoke colorado all of una

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by quickly: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

mumu if Anambra is landlocked as u fuulishly say,.. where do river naija flow to... una can cap rubbish for mouth eh

U know difference between river and Sea.

River na for all those pako canoe while Sea is for heavy tonnage vessel.

Just like u wanting to park a Jumbo 747 in ur house saying i have space now

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by ycat: 3:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Why should igbos who claim to know how to develop anything have to wait for Tinubu to build a port for them, when Lagos just built a new port? Which ocean is in Anambra that the port will be built on? Envy of Yoruba won't let igbos reason.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by XAUBulls: 3:43am On Mar 27, 2023
muykem:
There is no sea in Anambra to create a seaport. South East is landlocked, you can only paddle canoe on the small tiny rivers over there during raining season only.
Nicely put.

Anambra already has a river port and has NO sea or ocean, so how can Asaba and Anambra have seaports on a River Niger?

There are many semi-literates on this thread to be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by XAUBulls: 3:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by broadman20: 4:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Britishpea:

Oloripelebe yet your brothers are languishing In India, China, Dubai,Turkey, Indonesia and other countries prisons for drug trafficking while your sisters are scattered all over Italy, Egypt and Dubai for prostitution.

All the mansions built in the shallow-led- bush-paths villages in your region are built with drug and armed robbery proceeds. One of your useless men from your region who has a shop in front of my friend’s office selling electrical materials during the day (as a cover up) while he’s an hardened criminal, an armed robber at night even robbed and killed my friend. He’s arrested, confessed and now being rotten away in jail. Oloriburuku people.

Another oloriburuku one of your men tried to steal my car the third day it was delivered to me just because he’s my neighbor. The WERE was caught and handed over to the police.

See you people are pure criminals. Original criminals. I have no apology. Only a few of you are good.

Mention the names of his brothers that are languishing in prison in China and India?

If you can't, I can mention the names of your brothers you even know and those who should has served their prison terms even before now in foreign countries.

Most times I keep wondering if Hypocrisy is part of Yoruba people's lives?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by pointblank247(m): 4:22am On Mar 27, 2023
This usless uslesness, e be like say na for your breasts your brain dey. Nonsense. An igbo man don't worship any Man we don't even bow down or prostrate for any man. That is why we are called OKWU OTO EKENE EZE. he that stands erect while greeting the king. Get that into your breasts on into where ever your brain is.,,😠
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by walebliss(m): 5:24am On Mar 27, 2023
I pray you receive sense one day
Bryan88:
whc Nigerians voted a drug lord and ex-con?
Keep deceiving yourself fool.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Jd10k(m): 5:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Seaport In Anambra? Don't you know that the five South Eastern state is Landlocked 😏

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Gbajure(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2023
See tje reason why these so called celebrities shd limit their comments to social issues.

So this young lady does not know there are International airports and cargo ports in the SE!

She also does not know that there is no sea in Asaba and no coastal city in the SE? There are barges that have delivered goods using the River however.

Why can't they use Warri PH Onne Calabsr ports? Why must it be in the SE?

One could see that she got good intention but terribly misinformed or ill-informed.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Rupertek: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubu has to first bring Sea to Anambra before creating a Seaport on it

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by orisa37: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2023
IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL YOUR BREASTS MOVE TO YOUR HIPS.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by orisa37: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2023
WHICH OF THE TWO DO THE IGBOS PREFER?
GBADEBO VIVOUR OR PETER OBI HIMSELF AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Enemyofpeace: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Go and collect your
Seaport from ellu pee. Seaport kee you there.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Inosky(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2023
The lady doesn't know Igbos in general, we don't worship anybody, we only worship Chukwu Okike Abiama.

Seaport or no seaport, Igbos will continue to thrive anyway they're. Igbo don't stay one place too, they're traders by nature. A trader doesn't do business in one place, anyway they see opportunity, they go.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Napata77: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2023
muykem:
There is no sea in Anambra to create a seaport. South East is landlocked, you can only paddle canoe on the small tiny rivers over there during raining season only.

hehehehe... grin

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Jetro033: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency
. There can't be major seaport in Anambra unless you wipes out all Ijaw town's and village's starting from Bomadi from the stating point of river niger. Maybe ship will have to come through Niger Republic and Benin Republi.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by dappydozzy(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2023
isan:
where will seaport be build in Anambra?

Seaport in Anambra cant bring down Lagos economy, it will only create competitiveness, our way of thinking is always primitive at its best. China has several seaports and their provinces are developing at their own pace. In fact we need a lot of seaports in this country to decongest the Lagos ports, it is only when we put tribalism aside in this country that our sense of thinking and reason be in tune to fast track development for betterment and good of all.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by naijanaso: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Even if he creates the sea ports, they will still not like him. The people are full of hate.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Ezzymadu: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2023
If he likes do hundreds of it PETER OBI WILL DO THOUSAND OF IT THANKS YOU
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by 7lives: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Afamed:

You have to have a sea first before you can talk of a port. The question is, where is the sea in Anambra state?

All these Ochanja/ Upper Iweka Lazy youth ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ssshhh don't join the pigs to roll in the mud.
Tinubu will install the sea port inside the Ochanja market, did you not see that market after the rain?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.