Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style (819 Views)

Lies, We Have Been Lied To / 2018 Eid Al-fitr: Everything You Need To Know About Ramadan Sallah / 10 Tips To Ensure Meals Are About Ramadan (not The Other Way Round) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by AntiChristian: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Jesus fasted in the bible. Many prophets in the bible fasted. The same prophets that are copied in the Quran.

Fasting in Christianity is more of a personal journey and not some communist thing like islam

Is this what you were asked hypocrite? Answer the 5 questions one by one with biblical verses?

NaijaMemes:

[quote author=AntiChristian post=122306249]

From the Bible:
1.Where were you specifically instructed to fast?
2.How many fast were you specifically instructed?
3.What month do you fast?
4.From what time of the day to what time?
5.What are the things you should do and not do during fasting?

Yes, Islam is the only religion to me!

Allah says what means: O you who believe! Fear Allah (by doing all that He has ordered and by abstaining from all that He has forbidden) as He should be feared. [Obey Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him always], and die not except in a state of Islam (as Muslims) with complete submission to Allah. Qur'an 3:102

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah, from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), that he said: “By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no one of this nation, Jew or Christian, hears of me then dies without having believed in that with which I was sent, but he will be one of the people of the Fire.” Narrated by Muslim (240).

Muqtar01
Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by NaijaMemes: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Is this what you were asked hypocrite? Answer the 5 questions one by one with biblical verses?

Ogbeni. Stop doing danb and focus on your fast.

I dont know if it is hunger that is worrying your senses.
Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by falopey: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where are "Christians" mentioned in the Bible to be fasting during Jesus's time?

You should admit you lied or you bring the verses that said Christians fasted!

Your comment is as uneducated as prophet Muhammad himself. Christianity is an offshoot of Jewish religion. Jesus didn’t have to tell Jews that converted to Christianity to start fasting. You know why? Because they were already doing it and Jesus gave an example by doing it with them and teach them how to do it not like hypocrites (muslims).

Imagine a boy that goes to school every. His mother remarried and the new step dad now has to tell the boy, o boy, you must go to school everyday. Come on! The step dad doesn’t have to say that because he came into the family seeing the boy already doing the right thing.

Muhammed commanded fasting because his pagan followers had no concept of fast and God before Islam unlike Jews that became christians
Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by AntiChristian: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
falopey:

Your comment is as uneducated as prophet Muhammad himself.
This is a lie! Education is subjective if you know the meaning of that!
Allah called him unlettered! And you can tell us where Jesus was educated and let us know if he attended primary and secondary school!

Christianity is an offshoot of Jewish religion. Jesus didn’t have to tell Jews that converted to Christianity to start fasting. You know why? Because they were already doing it and Jesus gave an example by doing it with them and teach them how to do it not like hypocrites (muslims).

Imagine a boy that goes to school every. His mother remarried and the new step dad now has to tell the boy, o boy, you must go to school everyday. Come on! The step dad doesn’t have to say that because he came into the family seeing the boy already doing the right thing.

Muhammed commanded fasting because his pagan followers had no concept of fast and God before Islam unlike Jews that became christians
You guys love hypocritical stories when asked simple questions!

From the Bible:
1.Where were you specifically instructed to fast?
2.How many fast were you specifically instructed?
3.What month do you fast?
4.From what time of the day to what time?
5.What are the things you should do and not do during fasting?
Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by AntiChristian: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Ogbeni. Stop doing danb and focus on your fast.

I dont know if it is hunger that is worrying your senses.

Thank you!
I will focus!

And you should stop biting more than you can chew!

Islam answers all the questions your Bible can never answer till the world ends!
Your pastors has to fix everything for you!

The date, time and period, what breaks fast, everything!
And you'll come here and bring one David Pako or something...
Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by NaijaMemes: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Thank you!
I will focus!

And you should stop biting more than you can chew!

Islam answers all the questions your Bible can never answer till the world ends!
Your pastors has to fix everything for you!

The date, time and period, what breaks fast, everything!
And you'll come here and bring one David Pako or something...

I am not a Christian. I was just playing devil's advocate
Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by Muqtar01: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2023
do you know what, you believe what you want to believe. you know the truth yet disregard. even the one you are saying that "do not look gloomy when fasting like how the hypocrites do". now see how you speak against yourself, you said christain has been fasting before islam, yet you insert islam in the hypocrites
Re: We Have Been Lied To. The Truth About Ramadan Or Fasting: Islam Style by falopey: 2:04am On Apr 07, 2023
Muqtar01:
do you know what, you believe what you want to believe. you know the truth yet disregard. even the one you are saying that "do not look gloomy when fasting like how the hypocrites do". now see how you speak against yourself, you said christain has been fasting before islam, yet you insert islam in the hypocrites
The people that message by Jesus fit most at this time are muslims. That’s why “Muslim “ is inserted in brackets for reference purpose. Jesus hated fasting the Muslim style

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharia Rules Out Female Governor In Nigeria / What About This Woman? / Have We Gone Wrong Somwhere?? I Need Your Prayes Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.