Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK (3429 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar / Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & โ‚ฌ14M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by SpartaOfLagos: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
So Femi fani Kayode , one of the Tinubu campaign spokesman been going about the whole place wailing and complaining to everyone that his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi has link with one of the strongest arm of the united states government, The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)

So I ask why is FFK and Tinubu panicking ? I thought our elders used to say that clean conscience fears no accusation?

Tinubu claimed he won the election . But millions of Nigerians don't agree with him .

Tinubu and his medio employees asked Peter Obi to go to court if he's not satisfied with the INEC chairman declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the presidential election and which Mr Peter Obi has done so why are they still complaining that Obi approached the court ??

Why so much wailing on the election that you claimed that you won?

12 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by SpartaOfLagos: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Peter Obi is not a small fry, he is globally connected with the movers and shakers of the world politics so any idiot in Lagos trying to pop annoyance, will be disgraced locally and internationally

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by Faber(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Okay Obi the nightmare of urchins

22 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by wahalawahala: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Peter Obi is not a small fry, he is globally connected with the movers and shakers of the world politics so any idiot in Lagos trying to pop annoyance, will be disgraced locally and internationally
yenyenyen.... Naso una dey delusional bfr election... Election don go now, na to wail fr 8years๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by suckmedownthere(f): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2023
If your mind is free you have got nothing to be afraid of, it's only the wicked that run when nobody pursue him, tinubu should go and show them he is smarter..... that's why I like fela anikulapokuti....great men never fear

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by frankyychiji(f): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Because only the guilty are afraid.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by WhisperedNoise: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2023
FFK is such a shameless man. I shame for am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Why does trump link with DSS Scaring biden and Karine Jean-Pierre..

They are not just called zombies for no reason...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by GenSpecifics: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

It seems you fools in the yeast want to be the new Ukrainians .

Continue.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by GenSpecifics: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Obi is a WEF stooge in the making.

To even think these OSU cretins see affiliation to the Criminal Israeli Association aka CIA as a good thing goes to show how stupid and naive they are about world events.

The whole world us waking up to the satanic Judeo Masonic angloshpere and their promotion of constant wars for Jewish profit but here we have a shameless slave dancing naked and parroting such rubbish.

Una see why I said Obi was and remains globo homo's choice ?

The OSU will not drag freeborns into his coveted Jewish slave plantation.

I am truly ashamed for you Igbos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by TheEndless: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2023
optionalY09:
CIA ko Chicken nuggets ni, if thatโ€™s what you want to prove, let play. Fvck igbos.

Anyone renting to igbo in SW should start sending them out, we done want them fvcking toxic.

Send them the fvck back to the east
Coming from an A.Fonja Mozulem pig ๐Ÿ– living in one bedsitter near open sewage with 10 children and 3 wives at the outskirts of Alagbado๐Ÿ™„

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by favor914: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

To even think these OSU cretins see affiliation to the Criminal Israeli Association aka CIA as a good thing goes to show how stupid and naive they are about world events.

The whole world us waking up to the satanic Judeo Masonic angloshpere and their promotion of constant wars for Jewish profit but here we have a shameless slave dancing naked and parroting such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by TheEndless: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

Gentle slamming of head we A.Fonja Mozulem pigs ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– have been slamming, e reach your turn youโ€™re busy mercilessly slamming away brain cells on concrete to dangerous stupidity and near insanity.

Now slowly read what you posted and tell me if youโ€™re not in dire need of a lobotomy๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by favor914: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2023
TheEndless:

Gentle slamming of head we A.Fonja Mozulem pigs ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– have been slamming, e reach your turn youโ€™re busy mercilessly slamming away brain cells on concrete to dangerous stupidity and near insanity.
Now slowly read what you posted and tell me if youโ€™re not in dire need of a lobotomy๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
You need immediate psychiatric assistance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by favor914: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

Crimeans are not like the foolish Ukrainians who want to die for Heavenly Jerusalem.

The OSU is as foolish as the Holohols

You are witnessing first hand the successful Zionist indoctrination into the OSU skull by ipob

These Igbos are a curse to themselves
Ok, you have your valid points.
Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by GenSpecifics: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2023
TheEndless:

What are you even ?

You are not for Christ nor can you ever be allowed to be a Jew (Talmudic Judaism is forbidden to non Jews at the pain of death).

You are a heathen savage beast of no culture nor heritage to be proud of that's why you are shamelessly claiming to be a Jew.

And FYI, the Afonja Yoruba Muslim thing does not work on me as I am neither a Yoruba or a Muslim and also for the fun fact that I created that meme that you feral okoros now abuse without citation.

Slave of Judas

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by TheEndless: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2023
optionalY09:

Clap with your prostitute mother pushy. Take your crime back to your red mud regions products of baby factory
Apparently A.Fonja Mozulem pigs ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– do not take a break from dangerous stupidity even on Ramadan. They even confuse it for sophistication

After harvesting the skulls of all the women in your area and left with no option than yanshing men, and then having to slam away brain cells 5 times a day on concrete? Damn! No wonder youโ€™re so bitter ๐Ÿ™„

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by favor914: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2023
TheEndless:

Apparently A.Fonja Mozulem pigs ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– do not take a break from dangerous stupidity even on Ramadan. They even confuse it for dangerous stupidity.

After harvesting the skulls of all the women in your area and left with no option than yanshing men, and then having to slam away brain cells 5 times a day in concrete? Damn! No wonder youโ€™re so bitter ๐Ÿ™„
Severely bitter like hyssop because Bola Tinubu was declared President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by TheEndless: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

What are you even ?

You are not for Christ nor can you ever be allowed to be a Jew (Talmudic Judaism is forbidden to non Jews at the pain of death).

You are a heathen savage beast of no culture nor heritage to be proud of that's why you are shamelessly claiming to be a Jew.

And FYI, the Afonja Yoruba Muslim thing does not work on me as I am neither a Yoruba or a Muslim and also for the fun fact that I created that meme that you feral okoros now abuse without citation.

Slave of Judas
Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
Alufa A.Fonja Mozulem pig over here confusing dangerous stupidity with sophistication ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by GenSpecifics: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Ok, you have your valid points.

Crimeans are ethnic Russians and they voted in a referendum to leave Ukraine after the Obama coup of 2016.

They are not like the daft Ukrainians who want to be slaves to Judas.

The okoro is exactly like the Ukrainian fool and I wonder why the FG stopped the mass recruitment of deluded okoro Jews from going to Ukraine to die for Rothschild and his Greater Israel .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by GenSpecifics: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2023
TheEndless:

Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
Alufa A.Fonja Mozulem pig over here confusing dangerous stupidity with sophistication ๐Ÿ™„

Continue

At the end nah you go lament pass.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by favor914: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

What are you even ?

Slave of Judas
Kai, theendless, come witness finishing.
Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by optionalY09: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2023
TheEndless:

Apparently A.Fonja Mozulem pigs ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– do not take a break from dangerous stupidity even on Ramadan. They even confuse it for dangerous stupidity.

After harvesting the skulls of all the women in your area and left with no option than yanshing men, and then having to slam away brain cells 5 times a day on concrete? Damn! No wonder youโ€™re so bitter ๐Ÿ™„

Fvck you i donโ€™t argue with bastards, i am not sure if you know your mother talk of your father. You were just N50k when you were sold
Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by TheEndless: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Severely bitter like hyssop because Bola Tinubu was declared President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? grin.
Lolโ€ฆ Bitterness is when after you sold me your ancestral land fair and square just to spray it all on Iya BUSHuRATโ€™s cuntus. You turn around and attack me because you couldnโ€™t handle the fact that you lost your ancestral land over 2 seconds cum inside an A.Fonja bitchโ€™s smelly cuntus ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

1 Like

Re: Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK by GenSpecifics: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Shouldn't you be studying for your JAMB exam?
Now, scuttle away.

Judas, let the man speak .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hakimi: Itโ€™s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin โ€” Solomon Buchi Tells Men / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Continuous Partnership With Foreign Investors / President Of Ghana Visits T.b. Joshuaโ€™s Synagogue Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.