Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) (32009 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Trejcole: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
THE SUN'S TIRADE.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wainey:
they are not pumping money cos of extraterrestrial life but they are trying to look for other suitable planet just in case the lifespan of Earth ends

Do you know how important the theory of aliens on Earth, UFOs and extraterrestrials are to the release of money? It's not just because they want a suitable planet. That's the least of their interests or concerns. At the distances they go to look for these suitable planets of yours, surely you know it's wasted effort to imagine taking people across such great distances. The distances they travel are lifetimes without number and they have found nothing—far away let alone in their own backyard. But if they keep speculations up, they will keep getting funded.

There's no suitable planet out there. They're looking for life on the side as a cover. And great wealth. They don't care about your suitable planet, because it doesn't exist.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wainey:
heaven and Earth means something different.

Just like the Quran says " You can not serve me, except u know me".
You need to understand the words of God in spirit else you will never be able to serve him.

That's why most pastors and imams interpret it different from the way Mohammed and Jesus preached about it

Heaven and Earth is different from what? from Plutus and Jupiter, I guess

Or what is it different from
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by everythinggirly(f): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sometimes when I look at the oceans, the mountains, the valleys, the stellar heaven and this little planet of ours, I will be saying in my mind, God is so perfect In his creation, he's the Almighty God.☺️ His thoughts are not the thoughts of man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Princeokwuego1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
This means a great Revolution will happen in the world
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by sickitatedatyou: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
You were given a brain for a reason.

quote author=Righteousness2 post=122069127]The signs of the coming of JESUS Christ are too loud too visible to be ignored.

In the skies, in the nations, in the oceans , they are everywhere.
You are not just living in the last days..
You are not just living in the final hours…
You are not just living in the final minutes… You are living in the final seconds…

Run into a relationship with JESUS Christ.
Jesus is coming soon!
[/quote]
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by ICTNEWS: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
oteneaaron:
Times like these I wish I had my own telescope.

Imagine how astonishing it would be to see such a phenomenon with your own eyes.

Like seriously o..... I'm hopefully looking forward to this some day soon.

1 Like

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Adesina18111(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eediot undecided

Righteousness2:
The signs of the coming of JESUS Christ are too loud too visible to be ignored.

You are not just living in the final minutes… You are living in the final seconds…

Jesus is coming soon!

1 Like

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Among the stunning variety of worlds in our solar system, only Earth is known to host life

But I believe we have extraterrestrial life somewher in a small planet hidding from us...

Imagination is good.

Lemme take it further ..

Man has never truly and thoroughly explored other planets on a larger scale to conclude that only the Earth hosts life.

The exploration hasn't covered more areas of any given planet and the parameters for judging if there's life elsewhere are mostly erroneous.

What if the life there aren't carbon based? How do we measure that or even understand the formation of life with foreign elements that can't be found anywhere on Earth?

Ah, imagination is grand.

I too believe we're not alone in the Universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by livebullet(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Jesus is coming soon!

Relationship because of a planetary alignment?

Check well, this fellow must be a Pentecostal.
Always misinterpreting everything christian.

Guy love Jesus if you must, not because the sun is hot and you are afraid it is going to boil over.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Deicide:
For some reason the God that created this vast universe rolls on the floor when you eat pork.

Lols grin

And snake or monitor lizard grin

Infidels like us like making that God angry because of our " abominable diets" grin angry undecided
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
occfx:
Sad Nigerians are not interested in science though hunger follow for the problem. Venus has with the moon since last week, saturn and jupiter joined, I think mercury joined too... But no one talk about it here. Even if you do, you no go see am for front page

That is very correct. My people be like.....

Shey the alignment of planet will return bag of rice to 7500naira? If no, oya comot for my front angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by OmonnakOdapig: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
HappyPagan:

I remember looking at the surface of the moon through a telescope, while high on marijuana. Best night of my life.
cheesy
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by correctguy101(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wainey:
they are not pumping money cos of extraterrestrial life but they are trying to look for other suitable planet just in case the lifespan of Earth ends

Lemme add this ....
And suitable resources are being scouted for outside Earth.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by AntonVince: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wainey:
that is because we have no been able to land on other planets

“We” have landed in Mars but yet to find any strong proof.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by owolabi5: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Car papers
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Sukkyy2010: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fut9ure:

Ogbeni shut up

You have to be completely dumb to believe in God and end time
you're definitely extremely mentally imbalance to expect everyone to be atheist like you are.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by correctguy101(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
everythinggirly:
Sometimes when I look at the oceans, the mountains, the valleys, the stellar heaven and this little planet of ours, I will be saying in my mind, God is so perfect In his creation, he's the Almighty God.☺️ His thoughts are not the thoughts of man.

All things are bright and beautiful of course...

Just pray never to witness the other side of nature, you'll be forced to laugh at the notion of all creation is perfect.
Ah, well, I can put it this way though: ALL THINGS ARE PERFECTLY CHAOTIC... lols
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by KingMack(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Jesus is coming soon!

Bro calm down 😔
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by mario2k(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ogbeni shut up

THIS ONE IS IN HELL FIRE ALREADY
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by mario2k(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
In Israel, they’re now proposing a bill to stop people from preaching Jesus Christ..

AND THAT JESUS CHRIST, WHOM YOU'RE SPEAKING AGAINST SHALL MEET YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU DROP THIS USELESS FLESH THAT IS DECIVEING YOU.THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH BUT IT WILL BE VERY VERY LATE
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Albertone(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2023
HappyPagan:

God doesn't support your Ignorance. Jesus did not die for you to be so foolish and ignorant. Learn how to learn and absorb new information. To go heaven no mean say you go be mumu.

Jesus is coming soon...Jesus is coming soon. Give am condom na.

Na wa o.
Una don turn Jesus name to another thing.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by LagosG: 12:24am On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

Jesus is coming soon!
Ignorance will bring your death faster than any other thing
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by LagosG: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2023
almarthins:

What you people don't know is that there is a new messiah in Israel and all the rabbi have agreed that he is the Messiah they had been waiting for. So it is necessary to outlaw jesus as the Messiah. We re in an attempt interesting times of global deceptions. Those who can research will be shocked by events that are about to unfold. I will advice you not to mock.
They never accepted him in the first place hence their religion surviving all these years. No new messiah anywhere. They just want their country to be devoid of anything that contradicts their religion.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by phoexix: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Wonders of creation..
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by MrColdsweat: 1:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

Jesus is coming soon!
Oga rest.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by archbishop007(m): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Abeg.

No end times Stories.

This is just planets. It has always Happened and it wont be the last.

Please.

It is a beautiful sight to behold.

Pls give your life to Jesus, He's coming back sooner.

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by touchalex25: 1:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

Jesus is coming soon!
80 years from now if you are still alive you still be typing this same thing and by then even the end hasn’t even began to prepare to come
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by pragmatistm(m): 2:22am On Mar 27, 2023
The creator is wonderful. This will be so interesting to watch.

How you can prepare antibiotics for man and animals using bitter kola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAjccQACyk
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Gospel2Day: 2:32am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Fut9ure post=122084712]
Ogbeni shut up

You urgently need both brain and heart surgery to fix your dead spiritual life, and your damaged and demented soul.
Get well quick.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by CCIA: 2:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Righteousness2:

Jesus is coming soon!
This idiot again😡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.