Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

But Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why? (341 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But Why? by Incognito21: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2023
There’s this video about Lucifer and the angels of heaven fighting, so Lucifer was cast down to earth, but in the video something was really captivating, all the angels and God, is white, but then when Lucifer was being cast out of heaven by Arch Angel Micheal, Lucifer turned to black man, lol so in the comment section people where asking why ? So this comment below actually caught my attention. My question is but why?

Re: But Why? by Bluezy13(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2023
The "Whiteness" depicted in the Bible is not about racial bodily transformation from one category of mankind to another otherwise, the whites would not need any transformation during the rapture etc. The white is about adornment, essence, celestial and extraordinary.

Luke 9:29
Verse Concepts
And while He was praying, the appearance of His face became different, and His clothing became white and gleaming.
Mark 9:3
Verse Concepts
and His garments became radiant and exceedingly white, as no launderer on earth can whiten them.

Acts 15:14-18
Simeon has related how God first concerned Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name. With this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, ‘After these things I will return,
And I will rebuild the tabernacle of David which has fallen,
And I will rebuild its ruins,
And I will restore it,
1 Corinthians 15:20-28
But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive

Matthew 17:2-9
And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, I will make three tabernacles here, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."
Exodus 34:29-35
It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him. So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him. Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.

Anyways...
What's even my business...
I'm an atheist.
Re: But Why? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
believe the white man's depiction of angels and demons at your own peril!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Propose Or Accept A Proposal From A Partner Who Doesn't Want Children? / Are You Scared Of Your Fiancee Sleeping With Her EX Before Your Wedding Day? / Should Non-educational Background be the reason not to choose Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.