Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) (36930 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by chidi2003(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Pepperoniq:
After what Soludo said to discredit him. He still accommodate him without having any grudges against him.
Peter Obi is too soft to rule this country. Nigeria need ppl like Osama bin laden to resort this country to it's factory reset.
Nonsense ingredients
What? Osama bin Laden? No!
Such move will be catastrophic and inhuman - to the growth and development - of our dear country.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

Why are you shying away from the truth, as at when Soludo said Obi will not win Presidential Election are there no serious verbal and online attacks against Soludo? lot of bullies against him that he will not win second term for speaking against Obi.

Read what you wrote that I responded and what you wrote now and see if they are the same thing

That people attacked Soludo,does it in anyway make Peter Obi responsible for those attacks?
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:
If Nigeria is a sane country everyone would have begged Obi to lead us as our president. Some people instead chosed a drug lord over this gentleman.
Nigeria is sane country and we don’t want obi bcuz he’s not good enough! Simple..he should try again in his next life
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Mrhonesty: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2023
You can beg Obi to lead you as a governor but not president. He lacks capacity to lead Nigeria.

Corridon:
If Nigeria is a sane country everyone would have begged Obi to lead us as our president. Some people instead chosed a drug lord over this gentleman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:
Cus he turned Anambra to Dubai when he was two times governor
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

APC/Tinubu NL zombies will be Squeezing their Worwor Faces@dis news. angry cheesy cheesy

Peter Obi is NOT a Man of Grudges. 😊
Even after Soludo attacked him, he still Wishes him well. smiley

Only EVIL-MINDED persons or ENEMY OF PROGRESS fellows hates Obi. embarassed sad
We cannot all be gullible.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Millimann:
Obi doesn't insult anyone.

After the stupid ones finish insulting him they still go and beg him for forgiveness or deny insulting him. Examples are Reno and Wike.
I guess tinubu is the only one that is not stupid
Hahaha😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Haydens: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m jealous each time I see this people showing Obi so much love because he doesn’t deserve it. grin grin grin Obidients come for me please I’m just bored at home

You too like vawulence. When you see am make sure you withstand am.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Mrkindness: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Soludo is a performing governor just like Adeleke of Osun state.
please what have Adeleke done in Osun state ?
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by WonderGod(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2023
ebukajay184:
Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His First Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has congratulated Charles Soludo on his first anniversary as Anambra State governor, IGBERETV reports.

He also prayed for Soludo to succeed in his administration.

Some years ago, the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital special project team approached the Deputy Senate President (Ike Ekweremmadu) to help them fast track the funding for a project in the Hospital though a government intervention project
He asked to submit their proposal and they did, it was 400million for Renal Centre. The N400m was to build the structure, procure equipment and train few doctors abroad for renal transplant and other special renal emergency training
Ike Ekeremmadu asked them to double the money to N800m and the extra N400m will be for him to facilitate the release of the funds
Ike Ekeremmadu later facilitated the release of 50% of the fund and diverted all of it even without the knowledge of UNTH
After waiting for so long, UNTH made contact and was told they should submit the progress report for the project status in order to access the balance 50% alas they had nothing to show for the initial 50% and didn't even know that oga Deputy Senate President has a taken N400m and moved.
On May 5th this year, Ike Ekeremmadu will receive his jail sentence for trying to do a kidney transplant in the UK for his daughter whose kidney is failing.
Ike Ekeremmadu pocketed N400m meant for building a Kidney Centre in his state where probably the daughter would have received a transplant without flying abroad and facing the stringent laws guiding organ transplant
There's something called _*"The law of retributive justice"*_. Some refer to this law as _*Karma*_.
This law of Karma also apply to those that supports evil.
Like supporters of structure of criminality, Voters intimidation and rigging..

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639719083821215746?t=7nA4ErENExnVF2R6MRIIAQ&s=19
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 8:01am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m jealous each time I see this people showing Obi so much love because he doesn’t deserve it. grin grin grin Obidients come for me please I’m just bored at home
Yes, he doesn't deserve but they are giving it to him. You can now go to court and challenge that.
Nobody can fight God's grace upon his anointed. It's a fight of ijakule.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:

Bro, we only know what we know.

But let me just drop this for you, believe it or not, Obi is nowhere near Tinubu, in terms of most of the attributes you may see as fitting of a Nigerian president. I tell you this with all my heart.

Obi was my Governor. Just yesterday sef, I was at the Governor's lodge in Amawbia to attend the Thanksgiving Service as part of the event marking Soludo's first anniversary as Governor.

I had to do some underground chitchat with some staff who had worked with various Governors of Anambra State. My brother, if you hear wetin I hear. This is not emotions or social media o. You could practically see through the hearts.....they talked about Ngige, Obi, Obiano and Soludo.

Bro, na Ngige and Obiano come out tops in nearly all ramifications of positive leadership ratings. I had to even take pains to drive through some of the washed roads they told me Obi constructed, while he was Governor.

There was this particular road that links Nri in Anaocha LGA to Obi's Agulu straight to Awgbu then Amaokpala in Orumba North. Bro, Obi na just mouth. I sabi Obi well o, even while he was Governor. I just wanted to hear those that worked on daily basis at the Governor's lodge in Amawbia and Government House in Awka speak dispassionately, not the myriad of unfounded social media talks.

The man just rode on growing emotions, grand misuse of the social media, religious bigotry, gross lack of objectivity by the Nigerian youth, decades-long marginalization of Ndigbo (mostly caused by Ndigbo themselves); cumulative leadership failures, especially at the State and LGA levels etc. This is nothing outstanding about Obi abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by idrezee(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:
Because he is a gentleman or because he turned churches into campaign grounds. If OBI won we would have gone back to 1800s when racism, religious extremism and tribalism was openly practiced and promoted. His politics of Tribalism and religious extremism failed for a reason. Assuming he won every other politician would have toed that path.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by lollybee15(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Igbos should not see all Yorubas as enemies o. Thousands of Yorubas including me and my household in SW voted for PO. He is by no means far better than all other presidential candidate especially that our weakling dope. All other contestants are physically on ground now after the worst ever election but he has been rushed abroad for medical attention. When are we going to be free from all these calamities in this country? Sick ones keep forcing themselves on us to lead us. May God deliver us.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Okiton: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by castro316: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Member of village people association

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2023
castro316:
Member of village people association

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:
Everyone are already begging Peter Obi to lead us, save the Judas's.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
phorget:

So anyone that fidgets while talking would definitely be speaking the truth?

Not fidgeting. I never said that.

Speak confidently and calmly. Truth never rushes to be heard.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Bro, we only know what we know.

But let me just drop this for you, believe it or not, Obi is nowhere near Tinubu, in terms of most of the attributes you may see as fitting of a Nigerian president. I tell you this with all my heart.

Obi was my Governor. Just yesterday sef, I was at the Governor's lodge in Amawbia to attend the Thanksgiving Service as part of the event marking Soludo's first anniversary as Governor.

I had to do some underground chitchat with some staff who had worked with various Governors of Anambra State. My brother, if you hear wetin I hear. This is not emotions or social media o. You could practically see through the hearts.....they talked about Ngige, Obi, Obiano and Soludo.

Bro, na Ngige and Obiano come out tops in nearly all ramifications of positive leadership ratings. I had to even take pains to drive through some of the washed roads they told me Obi constructed, while he was Governor.

There was this particular road that links Nri in Anaocha LGA to Obi's Agulu straight to Awgbu then Amaokpala in Orumba North. Bro, Obi na just mouth. I sabi Obi well o, even while he was Governor. I just wanted to hear those that worked on daily basis at the Governor's lodge in Amawbia and Government House in Awka speak dispassionately, not the myriad of unfounded social media talks.

The man just rode on growing emotions, grand misuse of the social media, religious bigotry, gross lack of objectivity by the Nigerian youth, decades-long marginalization of Ndigbo (mostly caused by Ndigbo themselves); cumulative leadership failures, especially at the State and LGA levels etc. This is nothing outstanding about Obi abeg.

No doubt Obi will not near Tinubu when it comes to greed for wealth, greed to corner Lagos patrimony, greed to allot political positions to family members, greed to have wealth with no known enterprise and greed for criminality. Obi has never lost any pint of his money to any government either at home or abroad. Obi has never been ducked for graft home and abroad. Obi has never been questioned by any anti-graft agency both home and abroad. So Obi and Tinubu are not on the same page in the eyes of the world.
You claimed you're at the governor's lodge to attend the one year anniversary of Soludo's government and what you heard cannot be itemise here. But you know what, it was the same place Obi went to while same Soludo was on podium and Obi came in and the whole hall went gaga for him and even people older than him gave him standing ovation. You can continue to lie to yourself, it doesn't change anything that Obi is love by his people and they are ready to stand by him anytime anywhere. The love is organic and not the borrowed one that Tinubu has. If Tinubu lose all his connection and power today, he can never command the type of respect Obi is enjoying from his people in Yoruba land. Take that to bank.
There are only three people love their people in the whole of Nigeria and they are ready to die for them.
1. Mohammed Buhari
2. Rabiu Kwankwoso
3. Peter Obi
If you want to see the red eyes of their people, touch them, you're gone.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

No doubt Obi will not near Tinubu when it comes to greed for wealth, greed to corner Lagos patrimony, greed to allot political positions to family members, greed to have wealth with no known enterprise and greed for criminality. Obi has never lost any pint of his money to any government either at home or abroad. Obi has never been ducked for graft home and abroad. Obi has never been questioned by any anti-graft agency both home and abroad. So Obi and Tinubu are not on the same page in the eyes of the world.
You claimed you're at the governor's lodge to attend the one year anniversary of Soludo's government and what you heard cannot be itemise here. But you know what, it was the same place Obi went to while same Soludo was on podium and Obi came in and the whole hall went gaga for him and even people older than him gave him standing ovation. You can continue to lie to yourself, it doesn't change anything that Obi is love by his people and they are ready to stand by him anytime anywhere. The love is organic and not the borrowed one that Tinubu has. If Tinubu lose all his connection and power today, he can never command the type of respect Obi is enjoying from his people in Yoruba land. Take that to bank.
There are only three people love their people in the whole of Nigeria and they are ready to die for them.
1. Mohammed Buhari
2. Rabiu Kwankwoso
3. Peter Obi
If you want to see the red eyes of their people, touch them, you're gone.

Lol!

You just hate Tinubu. Oga, I am an Anambra man. Obi and Tinubu no be mate o.

Do you know what it takes to start and run a political party to the extent that it is now the nation's ruling party. Infact, the first to unseat a sitting leadership at the national level.

Tinubu is in a class of his own. Most people who applaud Obi do not know anything about his stewardship here in Anambra. What do you mean by 'eyes of the world', when Obi lost the just concluded presidential election to Tinubu?

How else do you ascertain or measure acceptability?

Come to Anambra and check out the mediocre, lackluster, shabby roads constructed under Obi. He is no match to Tinubu, not even Kwankwaso, in terms of clarity and quality of vision. Let's set tribalism aside. I am Igbo, and I know Obi down to his town, Agulu. Ask any true Anambra man, they will tell you how Ngige is way ahead of Obi, in terms of performance in public, despite the former's tenure being short-lived.

Can you compare Obi's accomplishments as Governor with those of Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwoolu, Zulum, Wike, Umahi, Dankwambo? Travel and see...no be to dey promote petty tribalism for social media.

I want an Igbo presidency, but Obi isn't our best material for the presidency. He doesn't represent our true quality as a people. Umahi pass am well well sef. In just two years +, Ngige raised Anambra's IGR by 10 times. Obiano achieved 4 times IGR raise while sitting as Governor. What of Obi? Go and check the records. Also, check poverty index under Obi before coming here to say what you know nothing about.

Abeg, leave Obi matter! The election has been won and lost. Facts are different from social media razzmatazz and hailings by people at functions.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Lol!

You just hate Tinubu. Oga, I am an Anambra man. Obi and Tinubu no be mate o.

Do you know what it takes to start and run a political party to the extent that it is now the nation's ruling party. Infact, the first to unseat a sitting leadership at the national level.

Tinubu is in a class of his own. Most people who applaud Obi do not know anything about his stewardship here in Anambra. What do you mean by 'eyes of the world', when Obi lost the just concluded presidential election to Tinubu?

How else do you ascertain or measure acceptability?

Come to Anambra and check out the mediocre, lackluster, shabby roads constructed under Obi. He is no match to Tinubu, not even Kwankwaso, in terms of clarity and quality of vision. Let's set tribalism aside. I am Igbo, and I know Obi down to his town, Agulu. Ask any true Anambra man, they will tell you how Ngige is way ahead of Obi, in terms of performance in public, despite the former's tenure being short-lived.

Can you compare Obi's accomplishments as Governor with those of Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwoolu, Zulum, Wike, Umahi, Dankwambo? Travel and see...no be to dey promote petty tribalism for social media.

I want an Igbo presidency, but Obi isn't our best material for the presidency. He doesn't represent our true quality as a people. Umahi pass am well well sef. In just two years +, Ngige raised Anambra's IGR by 10 times. Obiano achieved 4 times IGR raise while sitting as Governor. What of Obi? Go and check the records. Also, check poverty index under Obi before coming here to say what you know nothing about.

Abeg, leave Obi matter! The election has been won and lost. Facts are different from social media razzmatazz and hailings by people at functions.

I just love reading all rhetoric by some of you that are Tinubu's supporter. The rate at which you guys hype him is out of this world.
I wish to ask you one simple and straight forward question. If ACN had not merged with other political parties would they have won presidency in 2015?
You people always forgot that the same defunct AC fielded Atiku as candidate in 2007 but could not even win up to 3m votes in the whole of the nation. Funnily they could not even win Lagos that he control with remote. Same thing happened in 2011 when the defunct ACN fielded Nuhu Ribadu. At least he should have used this your hype to win election in those two circumstances. The scenario is liken to Buhari outing in defunct ANPP and CPC, which in all sense of evaluation, Buhari is even more in political correctness than Tinubu because all along Buhari was always having 12m votes in his outing, except 2007 that he got staggering 6m votes.
In a nutshell, that APC unseat the PDP in 2015 wasn't because Tinubu did any spectacular thing but because of the efforts of the aggregate members that made the merger successful. If the merger had not happened, ACN would have remained a local champion just like APGA and the defunct CPC.
I don't base my discussion in rhetoric my brother. Governance has its own developmental human index. Governance is not all about how many IGR you could raise. The human developmental index is paramount when talking of performance and not the usual rhetoric of somebody raise this money or that. What are their impact on health, education, security and environment? These are the yardsticks of development and not the amount raised from people. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Let us talk of the number of industries that spring up during their tenure that helped to widen the state tax net. Let us talk of the number of schools built to international standard. Let us talk of their impact in performance of students in their domain in relation to the Teachers' efficiency. Let us talk of the number of hospitals built and well equipped to meet international standard. Let us talk of the corruption perception of their state. Governance is not about taxing and generation of money alone. Any government that cannot meet up with the HDI has failed, even if its generate trillions upon trillions. You cannot continuing to say you generate huge amount of money by taxing people and at the same time go borrowing every three months aside the federal allocation accrue to the state. Where lies the wisdom?
No doubt Ngige did well in road construction but failed in human development index within the space of slightly three years of his rule. Same thing I have been saying also about Tinubu. Till date nobody has had the gut to reel out Tinubu's achievements between 1999 through 2007, if not to tell us that he made a blueprint of modern Lagos but same blueprint cannot be found anywhere, even on the net. Just as I always say, Tinubu was never among the talked about governor among his contemporaries. We heard of the exploit of Donald Duke, Makarfi, Peter Odili, Musa Yar'adu and few others but Tinubu Tinubu was never in equation. I have challenged so many people to tell me any award Tinubu received for good performance during his tenure and not after his tenure. We know governors that their developmental stride earned them awards during their tenure, Tinubu is never among. That some of you just want to sell dummy to people now is what is baffling me.
I am a Yoruba man and I don't hide behind one finger, I say thing the way they are not hype for no reason. That some people can buy their ways to leadership authority is never the yardstick for acceptance. I say and I will continue to say it Buhari, Kwankwoso and Obi are love by their people and that cannot be bought. If you want to be lynch go to Anambra, Katsina or Kano and talk ill of them in their respective domain. Only onlookers will share the story and not you.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I just love reading all rhetoric by some of you that are Tinubu's supporter. The rate at which you guys hype him is out of this world.
I wish to ask you one simple and straight forward question. If ACN had not merged with other political parties would they have won presidency in 2015?
You people always forgot that the same defunct AC fielded Atiku as candidate in 2007 but could not even win up to 3m votes in the whole of the nation. Funnily they could not even win Lagos that he control with remote. Same thing happened in 2011 when the defunct ACN fielded Nuhu Ribadu. At least he should have used this your hype to win election in those two circumstances. The scenario is liken to Buhari outing in defunct ANPP and CPC, which in all sense of evaluation, Buhari is even more in political correctness than Tinubu because all along Buhari was always having 12m votes in his outing, except 2007 that he got staggering 6m votes.
In a nutshell, that APC unseat the PDP in 2015 wasn't because Tinubu did any spectacular thing but because of the efforts of the aggregate members that made the merger successful. If the merger had not happened, ACN would have remained a local champion just like APGA and the defunct CPC.
I don't base my discussion in rhetoric my brother. Governance has its own developmental human index. Governance is not all about how many IGR you could raise. The human developmental index is paramount when talking of performance and not the usual rhetoric of somebody raise this money or that. What are their impact on health, education, security and environment? These are the yardsticks of development and not the amount raised from people. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Let us talk of the number of industries that spring up during their tenure that helped to widen the state tax net. Let us talk of the number of schools built to international standard. Let us talk of their impact in performance of students in their domain in relation to the Teachers' efficiency. Let us talk of the number of hospitals built and well equipped to meet international standard. Let us talk of the corruption perception of their state. Governance is not about taxing and generation of money alone. Any government that cannot meet up with the HDI has failed, even if its generate trillions upon trillions. You cannot continuing to say you generate huge amount of money by taxing people and at the same time go borrowing every three months aside the federal allocation accrue to the state. Where lies the wisdom?
No doubt Ngige did well in road construction but failed in human development index within the space of slightly three years of his rule. Same thing I have been saying also about Tinubu. Till date nobody has had the gut to reel out Tinubu's achievements between 1999 through 2007, if not to tell us that he made a blueprint of modern Lagos but same blueprint cannot be found anywhere, even on the net. Just as I always say, Tinubu was never among the talked about governor among his contemporaries. We heard of the exploit of Donald Duke, Makarfi, Peter Odili, Musa Yar'adu and few others but Tinubu Tinubu was never in equation. I have challenged so many people to tell me any award Tinubu received for good performance during his tenure and not after his tenure. We know governors that their developmental stride earned them awards during their tenure, Tinubu is never among. That some of you just want to sell dummy to people now is what is baffling me.
I am a Yoruba man and I don't hide behind one finger, I say thing the way they are not hype for no reason. That some people can buy their ways to leadership authority is never the yardstick for acceptance. I say and I will continue to say it Buhari, Kwankwoso and Obi are love by their people and that cannot be bought. If you want to be lynch go to Anambra, Katsina or Kano and talk ill of them in their respective domain. Only onlookers will share the story and not you.

Perhaps, we can continue this conversation if you can tell me the political party Obi created that has won even Councillorship election anywhere in Nigeria?

As for Tinubu's achievements, go and research about IGR performance by Nigerian Governors since 1960, then you'd know who Tinubu is.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Perhaps, we can continue this conversation if you can tell me the political party Obi created that has won even Councillorship election anywhere in Nigeria?

As for Tinubu's achievements, go and research about IGR performance by Nigerian Governors since 1960, then you'd know who Tinubu is.

Mr. Man, politics is not about who and who create. Please if I may ask you which political party OBJ, Jonathan, Yar'adu created? Some of you always think political correctness is by political party you created. The two major political parties in America were created over 150 years ago and they've been maintaining them for century now. If everyone is leaving democratic party and republican party to form another party, what do you think would have become America political system? The question I expected you to ask is, why did Tinubu not grow AD and instead ran it aground to float another party? Americans politicians took time to develop the two parties because they have concrete ideology not people with no known ideology but hail them to high heavens for doing the wrong thing. Just because he wasn't given the chance to control the macenery of AD, he had to run away from the party to float another. Creating a political party is not a yardstick for political correctness my brother.
I have told you governance is not only about tax generation. Are you aware that even in advanced democracies, there are times government declare tax holidays to ease people's pain as to meet up with the demand of the people. Just to tell you that governance is not all about taxing.
I have asked you, what did Tinubu created that generate that tax for him. Nothing, except what he met on ground. If they ask you what was the net tax Tinubu met and what was it when he left or handed over? You may not know it.
Let me even shock you with this. Are you aware that Tunde Fowler that was the Director of LIGR was made the Director of FIRS but was later sacked because he could not meet up with federal government projection. And you know what in-between he was given query for negligence. This is a man that was the guru and exploit of tax collection for Tinubu during his tenure. You guys should just stop all this rhetoric and let us lay bare issues than hyping.
Stop this kindergarten talk of someone created or generate this or that. It's pedestrian.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, politics is not about who and who create. Please if I may ask you which political party OBJ, Jonathan, Yar'adu created? Some of you always think political correctness is by political party you created. The two major political parties in America were created over 150 years ago and they've been maintaining them for century now. If everyone is leaving democratic party and republican party to form another party, what do you think would have become America political system? The question I expected you to ask is, why did Tinubu not grow AD and instead ran it aground to float another party? Americans politicians took time to develop the two parties because they have concrete ideology not people with no known ideology but hail them to high heavens for doing the wrong thing. Just because he wasn't given the chance to control the macenery of AD, he had to run away from the party to float another. Creating a political party is not a yardstick for political correctness my brother.
I have told you governance is not only about tax generation. Are you aware that even in advanced democracies, there are times government declare tax holidays to ease people's pain as to meet up with the demand of the people. Just to tell you that governance is not all about taxing.
I have asked you, what did Tinubu created that generate that tax for him. Nothing, except what he met on ground. If they ask you what was the net tax Tinubu met and what was it when he left or handed over? You may not know it.
Let me even shock you with this. Are you aware that Tunde Fowler that was the Director of LIGR was made the Director of FIRS but was later sacked because he could not meet up with federal government projection. And you know what in-between he was given query for negligence. This is a man that was the guru and exploit of tax collection for Tinubu during his tenure. You guys should just stop all this rhetoric and let us lay bare issues than hyping.
Stop this kindergarten talk of someone created or generate this or that. It's pedestrian.

You argument is watery...it is neither here nor there.

You were the one who taunted Tinubu when you said that Atiku flew his party's flag but couldn't get up to 3 million votes in a presidential election....

Now, you are shifting the goal post to say that it does matter whether someone creates a political party or not....Lol.

What do think made the Macauleys, Bellos, Azikiwes, Awos, Balewas etc, of this world thick and evergreen? Only Buhari and Tinubu comes any close to these great men.

Obi is no match to Tinubu anyday, and this has been proven by the later winning the last presidential election. Neither you nor I, is INEC.

Obi ran for VP four years ago, and now ran for president. Tinubu on the other hand is a full blown fresher, but thought them the lessons of their lives.

Obi can't even beat the veteran Atiku in any election in Nigeria, let alone the Jagaban of Borgu.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
CoolAmbience:

You argument is watery...it is neither here nor there.

You were the one who taunted Tinubu when you said that Atiku flew his party's flag but couldn't get up to 3 million votes in a presidential election....

Now, you are shifting the goal post to say that it does matter whether someone creates a political party or not....Lol.

What do think made the Macauleys, Bellos, Azikiwes, Awos, Balewas etc, of this world thick and evergreen? Only Buhari and Tinubu comes any close to these great men.

Obi is no match to Tinubu anyday, and this has been proven by the later winning the last presidential election. Neither you nor I, is INEC.

Obi ran for VP four years ago, and now ran for president. Tinubu on the other hand is a full blown fresher, but thought them the lessons of their lives.

Obi can't even beat the veteran Atiku in any election in Nigeria, let alone the Jagaban of Borgu.

This is another problem I have with some of you. You will make comment but will never follow through your comment when someone replied it. You quickly forgot what you wrote about the political correctness of Tinubu and I made you to realize that if he had such political correctness when Atiku floated his party in 2007, he should have won the election or when Nuhu Ribadu did same in 2011. I also let you know that his political correctness is not measure to that of Buhari because Buhari has been having a whooping sum of 12m every election circle he contested, except in 2007 that he had 6m.
Just trying to hype but won't place in perspective issues as it ought to be.
Meanwhile, Obi could not measure to Tinubu but here is Obi that brought a dying Labour Party to recognition all over the nation and still scooped over 6m votes while your Tinubu with all structure and political neophytes stationed all over the states, all they could mustered was less than 9m. Obi with no heavy weight, no financial wall chest, no power in his party's control were able to decimate Tinubu even in his backyard in Lagos and you call that one a joke just to hype Tinubu.
Comparing mango with ample is insincerity. Forget all this hype you're ascribing to Tinubu. If Obi had had just 5 seating governors, you would have know that Tinubu has no political weight anywhere than the Muslim-muslim bias and ethnic colouration that some of my tribesmen showcased that helped him in the election.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

This is another problem I have with some of you. You will make comment but will never follow through your comment when someone replied it. You quickly forgot what you wrote about the political correctness of Tinubu and I made you to realize that if he had such political correctness when Atiku floated his party in 2007, he should have won the election or when Nuhu Ribadu did same in 2011. I also let you know that his political correctness is not measure to that of Buhari because Buhari has been having a whooping sum of 12m every election circle he contested, except in 2007 that he had 6m.
Just trying to hype but won't place in perspective issues as it ought to be.
Meanwhile, Obi could not measure to Tinubu but here is Obi that brought a dying Labour Party to recognition all over the nation and still scooped over 6m votes while your Tinubu with all structure and political neophytes stationed all over the states, all they could mustered was less than 9m. Obi with no heavy weight, no financial wall chest, no power in his party's control were able to decimate Tinubu even in his backyard in Lagos and you call that one a joke just to hype Tinubu.
Comparing mango with ample is insincerity. Forget all this hype you're ascribing to Tinubu. If Obi had had just 5 seating governors, you would have know that Tinubu has no political weight anywhere than the Muslim-muslim bias and ethnic colouration that some of my tribesmen showcased that helped him in the election.

Who discussed political correctness with you? What does that even mean? Bro, you seem to have an issue with comprehension.

Incase you do not know, vote margins between the winner and the person who came second in Nigeria's presidential elections have narrowed significantly since 1999.

That Obi got more than 6million votes and Atiku or Ribadu got lesser while running under Tinubu's party doesn't make Obi a more acceptable candidate. The ruling PDP then was (and still is) the most notorious for electoral fraud in history.

Had Obi run then, he would not have gotten up to N1million votes. For you to think that Obi has no warchest shows how naive you are. Obi that had aircrafts donated for his campaigns lacks warchest? You mean that his financiers could give him aircrafts but couldn't give him funds? How much sense does that make to you sef? Didn't you guys say that he is a multi billionaire? So, which warchest are talking about again?

How would Obi have 5 governors? Nothing would have changed abeg. Was Obi not in the PDP where he had more than 10 governors? So, what is the talk about him having or needing 5 governors and bla bla to win the election?

Abeg, let's end the conversation as you seem to be whining still, over the loss of the election. This isn't about emotions. Tinubu will win Obi anyday. Atiku would have won if he and Obi ran together. As for Obi, he couldn't have won that election, though he gave a good account of himself.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Who discussed political correctness with you? What does that even mean? Bro, you seem to have an issue with comprehension.

Incase you do not know, vote margins between the winner and the person who came second in Nigeria's presidential elections have narrowed significantly since 1999.

That Obi got more than 6million votes and Atiku or Ribadu got lesser while running under Tinubu's party doesn't make Obi a more acceptable candidate. The ruling PDP then was (and still is) the most notorious for electoral fraud in history.

Had Obi run then, he would not have gotten up to N1million votes. For you to think that Obi has no warchest shows how naive you are. Obi that had aircrafts donated for his campaigns lacks warchest? You mean that his financiers could give him aircrafts but couldn't give him funds? How much sense does that make to you sef? Didn't you guys say that he is a multi billionaire? So, which warchest are talking about again?

How would Obi have 5 governors? Nothing would have changed abeg. Was Obi not in the PDP where he had more than 10 governors? So, what is the talk about him having or needing 5 governors and bla bla to win the election?

Abeg, let's end the conversation as you seem to be whining still, over the loss of the election. This isn't about emotions. Tinubu will win Obi anyday. Atiku would have won if he and Obi ran together. As for Obi, he couldn't have won that election, though he gave a good account of himself.

Mr. Man, I am not a novice and I follow through comment before I reply. I don't just comment without reading line by line comment.
Let me remind you when you were hyping how Tinubu was able to create and nurture a political party that unseat a sitting president. You might have forgotten. That is what is called political correctness. I do believe you've learnt something today? That I paraphrased your words doesn't mean I have no grasp of your comment.

The reason the votes margin between contestants had gone significantly narrow is not far fetched because of the use of BVAS because it capture the number of accredited voters and if the votes cast is more than the accredited voters, the electoral Act mandated such polling unit be cancel. This is the reason politicians now devise another means to start suppressing votes of other parties and add it to their own party or disenfranchise some polling units and then add up some votes from that polling units to their votes. These were the common scenario in the last general elections, which we've seen on net.

Mr. Man, this your justification is not tenable. A party can only rig where they are popular. No party can rig where they are not popular, except you have a strong backbone. Just as it happens in Rivers state. If Tinubu was so popular as you acclaimed, nobody will notoriously rig him out. Why was he not rigged out in Lagos, if we have to base it to your assertion? Election can only be rigged where you have a base.

So to you, if an aircraft is donated to someone to flying around it connotes that the person has a big financial war chest? Because to you, the person that gave him the aircraft should as well gave him money to crack his election. This reasoning is screwed to high heavens. You think it is a small money they use to crack election in Nigeria?
Comparing Obi to your regular politicians that sleep, drink, and eat on government money all their life is unfair and it depicts your level of reasoning and how far you've swim with the political tide. Those that have been enjoying free political money and draining the state they governed can decide to break bank to crack election but not a person that sweat to make legal money.

If he had had 5 or more governors in critical states like Atiku and Tinubu, do you think such governors would not provide the needed financial war chest? That is the criminal structure that your ilks have been saying Obi doesn't have. If he had had it, it would have been a serious issue.

Mr. Man, this is not about emotion. I am not related to Peter Obi, I am not an Igbo and Obi doesn't know me but I say thing the way it is and not hyping for hyping sake. I only support his character, capacity, capability and his zeal for the nation and her people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.