Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) (36929 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
dahmie2013:
With all due respect, this is just a waste of money. See all the ceremony because you spent a year in office. You can celebrate, but it shouldn't culminate to all these ceremony. The spend is unnecessary.

That is why someone else stole the show

The guy na complete gbemù.... these days professors in Nigeria are becoming more stupid and corrupt all thanks to InEc.... .. he is a prof without common sense!!
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Agunesinjaweola: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jostoman:
Soludo is a performing governor just like Adeleke of Osun state.
Is he better than Obaseki
What's the achievement !
I don't think so 🤔
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by masui(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
IJEYdiamond:
Soludo has a long way to go...

Envy and jealous is written all over his face..

Silly thing... the former governor...is coming real local champion!!

You follow me see am? No eye contact
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Is he better than Obaseki
What's the achievement !
I don't think so 🤔
ask google
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by AntiTerrorist: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Millimann:
Obi doesn't insult anyone.

After the stupid ones finish insulting him they still go and beg him for forgiveness or deny insulting him. Examples are Reno and Wike.
The same thing with urchins on nairaland. Eg lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians Abdul05 Moh247 etrouble seunmsg omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing Ayamed Seunmsg sarrki Ttalk madridguy drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate etc.

While Tinubu the drug baron is sending emissaries to beg Obi, Tinubu's attack dogs both online and offline are misbehaving otherwise.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by isaiahethan: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You are a complete fool

Don't worry soon or later you will feel the Nigeria. I pray you will not japa. I pray any day you engage in illegal business for you to survive you will meet your waterlooooooooooooo. You better not try to quote me cos I ain't reading it
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Pepperoniq(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Allisgud:
to clear everywhere with bomb to ground level abi

Exactly starting from Aso rock
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Skidooo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oga Obi and Black outfit Na 5&6 .

Yeee!!!!!!! who throw Stone.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
If Nigeria is a sane country everyone would have begged Obi to lead us as our president. Some people instead chosed a drug lord over this gentleman.

That is why we called it democracy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m jealous each time I see this people showing Obi so much love because he doesn’t deserve it. grin grin grin Obidients come for me please I’m just bored at home
Hahaahahahaha, honestly you no well 😂
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His First Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has congratulated Charles Soludo on his first anniversary as Anambra State governor, IGBERETV reports.

He also prayed for Soludo to succeed in his administration.

Obi shared photos of himself at event of the anniversary celebration. He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639719083821215746?t=7nA4ErENExnVF2R6MRIIAQ&s=19

You wish him well but the guy na correct bitter leaf for where you dey..

Anyways, na him dey lose
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oobi
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Olowosaudi(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmm. I thought they were political enemies? Nigerian masses should wake up and learn that these politicians are just one and the same. None is better than the other. Peter Obi is no Saint as portrayed by his people.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by nairanaira12: 1:54am On Mar 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin Obi will do well as a Pastor. His brain washing skills is brilliant. Only that he wasn't able to brainwash Soludo from stating his formula of 'A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS INVESELY A VOTE FOR TINUBU' a formular very much like a prayer already answered by God as we all have seen. grin

At least, you are not liking him to drug dealing, corruption or fake identity
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by omonnakoda: 2:06am On Mar 27, 2023
nairanaira12:

But the drug dealer with fake identity you voted for deserves respect, right?

Yeah, you are an idiot
Seun this is okay as long as it is from an Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by otipoju(m): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m jealous each time I see this people showing Obi so much love because he doesn’t deserve it. grin grin grin Obidients come for me please I’m just bored at home

Have you finished eating?

You case be like housewife that is showing love to her own husband with bad character, but is not happy that her neighbour is showing love to her neighbour's husband.

You get ojukokoro. Lobe your Tinubu in peace and leave us be.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 3:59am On Mar 27, 2023
The word of God says Pray for your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 4:06am On Mar 27, 2023
clomed:
Can we just move on. Obi is not president, let's begin to get that stuck into our skulls
when a skull miner talks, every thing must involve skull.😠
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
He has realized that Soludo didn't hate him has been opined by most of Obi's supporters. Only that Soludo decided not to be economical with the truth.

Has he ever said or showed and sign that Soludo hates him

Why are people like you always thinking upside down?
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:18am On Mar 27, 2023
See the way he's talking without breathing.

Thays how you tell a chronic liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Drenix(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Fathers blessing........
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Corridon: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Obiebanks007:

Honestly bro.
We shouldn't have even conducted an election, among the 3 candidates Peter obi stands far more better as a leader that can lead the country forward.

Was watching when tinubu went to visit Tony elumelu, baba couldn't even walk down from a step properly that wasn't up to 1meter...he was shaking so bad embarassed

Currently Nigeria is in coma, only God can save us. cry
It is a pity to be honest bro.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by phorget(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2023
clomed:
Can we just move on. Obi is not president, let's begin to get that stuck into our skulls

Tilumbu is not yet the president either...
In a twinkle of an eye anything can still happen to anyone.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by phorget(m): 6:10am On Mar 27, 2023
madjune:
See the way he's talking without breathing.

Thays how you tell a chronic liar.

So anyone that fidgets while talking would definitely be speaking the truth?
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 6:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:
If Nigeria is a sane country everyone would have begged Obi to lead us as our president. Some people instead chosed a drug lord over this gentleman.
we all know who's the best to lead Nigeria but chose the wrong person because of religion, ethnicity or other reasons that fail us. In a short time we start to blame ourselves again.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by phorget(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:
Seun this is okay as long as it is from an Obidient

Yes I know you will see this but you wont see where someone refer to obidients as pigs in the first page. You people enjoy dishing out insults but acts like a little baby when such is been thrown at you.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Goodoldays:

Has he ever said or showed and sign that Soludo hates him

Why are people like you always thinking upside down?

Why are you shying away from the truth, as at when Soludo said Obi will not win Presidential Election are there no serious verbal and online attacks against Soludo? lot of bullies against him that he will not win second term for speaking against Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) by Corridon: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Mandesz:
we all know who's the best to lead Nigeria but chose the wrong person because of religion, ethnicity or other reasons that fail us. In a short time we start to blame ourselves again.
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.