Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video (404 Views)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) / If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video by ANSMEDIA: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Watch the video What the DJ did when Obi entered Awka international convention centre

Watch through this link below
https://fb.watch/jvQxIEAk0J/

Re: I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video by SLAP44: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
When Peter Obi entered, the occasion stopped, it had to be restarted again after he settled down.

Oliver de Coque was right when he said that "Afu Dike ebie abia n' ike" "Afu nze ebie okwu"

Peter Obi effortlessely halted the occasion for several minutes to the displeasure of Soludo.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video by ANSMEDIA: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2023
SLAP44:
When Peter Obi entered, the occasion stopped, it had to be restarted again after he settled down.

Oliver de Coque was right when he said that "Afu Dike ebie abia n' ike" "Afu nze ebie okwu"

Peter Obi effortlessely halted the occasion for several minutes to the displeasure of Soludo.
The love is unprecedented

2 Likes

Re: I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video by Bluntguy: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Even the Obi of Onitsha is OBIdient.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video by Felabrity: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na half payment
Re: I Don't If Soludo Will Pay This Dj At His 1year Anniversary Watch Video by Xking(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na to they stop to invite am for occasion, when he show , he steals the show grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Was Wole Soyinka Into Cocaine Trafficking?? / Atiku’s Camp Raises Alarm Over Tinubu’s State Of Health, Whereabouts / DINO MELAYE, Give Reason Tinubu Will Not Be Nigerian President, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.