Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except (3054 Views)

We The SW/ SS / No Hausa/ Fulani Man Will Climb This Pole To See Tinubu Except Obi / 75% Of People Living In SW, SS, NC, NE, NW Are Igbos - Peter Obi's Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Of course except the perennial losers who think fair, credible election is only when they won, anything from that must have been tampered with.

The perennial losers neighbors could just shut up as they are disgracing their region

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Ofunaofu: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues, why do you keep creating reckless threads

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Because the nonentities must be tamed once and for all.

Do you have any issue taming the nonentities?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by BaddestQueen(f): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

with your nairaland posts

Hahahahahaha

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by XY23: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

There's something called emotional intelligence. At some point, I had to assume he can't be more than 17. All brawn (energy in creating threads), no brain.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by MajTee: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:
Of course except the perennial losers who think fair, credible election is only when they won, anything from that must have been tampered with.

The perennial losers neighbors could just shut up as they are disgracing their region

Abuja
Jos
Nassarawa
Kaduna
Kano
Are all in SE

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by BaddestQueen(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
dude just dey feel himself on anonymous forum

na Twitter be the real thing now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by LeoDeKing: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
And of course, just one zone not happy with Tinubu is as useless as the letter "s" in "Island".

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
BaddestQueen:
with your nairaland posts

Hahahahahaha

Which week, month or year would you ever make your first sensible comment on this forum..

Let's us have an idea

1 Like

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by misano(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
People don't like Tinubu in the SS. In the streets in the public the man is hated. I can talk about River State, Edo and Delta. Tinubu is seen as a very corrupt person.

12 Likes

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by BaddestQueen(f): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Which week, month or year would you ever make your first sensible comment on this forum..

Let's us have an idea
otu nne yi

2 Likes

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And of course, just one zone not happy with Tinubu is as useless as the letter "s" in "Island".

And as "P" in Psychology

The inconsequential sore losers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by misano(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
MajTee:
Abuja Jos Nassarawa Kaduna Kano Are all in SE
Don't mind the mugu

2 Likes

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
BaddestQueen:
otu nne yi

You don dey speak in tongues as that knacking hit very bad place like your scrotums.

Imagine this guy who is not proud of his gender but claiming to be a lady. Imagine how Inferiority complex is doing this boy shaka shaka

1 Like

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Misterone: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

This is the closest they've been to the presidency since 1999, that's why they don't want to let it rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by oyebanji44: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Those people from that letter 's are the most useless people l have ever seen

LeoDeKing:

1 Like

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by magoo10(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
How can a people who have the highest number of wealthy population on earth be termed loosers grin
Oga go and sit your jealous ass somewhere ,Igbos have supported past leaders of various tribes.
The process which declared the winner of the last election is faulty and that is what they are challenging which they have the right to.

I have not seen anywhere name calling cows the Igbo ,it only makes them stronger,so get ready to improve on your bigot job while the Igbos improve in their successes grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Ofunaofu: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Do you have any issue with taming the nonentities?

First and foremost, tame yourself

You are becoming a nuisance here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
I do not know what their problem is with Tinubu.He has never governed any of their states,why the hatred?
It seems people from that region have been trained to hate right from birth.

8 Likes

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Misterone:
This is the closest they've been to the presidency since 1999, that's why they don't want to let it rest

Would SW allow the repeat of the most credible election in Nigeria which was annulled by the petition of this same people?

When the likes of Tinubu was fighting for the restoration of democracy to return to Nigeria, Obi was thwarting it as he was being appointed by Abacha as board if NPA.

This same Obi refused to conduct LG election for good 7 years cos he never for once believe in democracy.

Imagine the collosal perennial loser Obi who never built a single political party in Nigeria but planning to destroy all. Had Buhari destroyed Pdp structure, will this nonentity Obi had the opportunity to be Atiku's VP in 2019?

What an opportunist carcass Peter Obi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by LeoDeKing: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

First and foremost, tamed yourself

Next time, use the simple present @ the emboldened.

Aba made "engrish" should be restricted to Aba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Keegan: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

In fact I am with you on this, they must be tamed and the time is now. A stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

First and foremost, tamed yourself

Hahahahaha, Lagos election na child play trust me.

Masquerade is coming across SW states, the encroachers must be tamed once and for all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Keegan:

In fact I am with you on this, they must be tamed and the time is now. A stitch in time saves nine.

The taming is something they can never escape this time. Funnily it's going to be nationwide taming... SS people are actually bitter for the saboteur role those people played in their region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Kyase(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

🤐🤐🤐

brother abeg check your dm
Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Ofunaofu: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Next time, use the simple present @ the emboldened.

Aba made "engrish" should be restricted to Aba.

LeoDeking, so you cannot make a simple comment without descending to tribal bigotry

Honestly, your personality is damaged

2 Likes

Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by helinues: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Kyase:

🤐🤐🤐

brother abeg check your dm

I actually don't have access to that email but I go send you my email on dead thread
Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Karemarealty288(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Oya come offline and tame me..........let's fix venue, even though am not based here but I will be available. Choose venue.. grin grin one on one.. grin make your region proud!
Re: SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except by Kyase(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

I actually don't have access to that email but I go send you my email on dead thread

Okay na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter to President Tinubu. / Madness: Lagos State Government To Arrest Street Traders? / 9.3bn Returnee Honored

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.