Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

We The SW/ SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The SW/ SS (1228 Views)

SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except / 75% Of People Living In SW, SS, NC, NE, NW Are Igbos - Peter Obi's Supporter / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 8:29am On Feb 27
Tinubu takes major decision connecting the SW with the SS

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/02/27/fec-approves-n1trn-phase-1-coastal-road-construction-from-lagos-to-eight-states
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved a N1.06 trillion contract for the construction of the first phase of the coastal road from Lagos to eight other states.

Minister of Works, Dave Umahi, who disclosed this to newsmen yesterday after the council meeting presided over by President Bola Tinubu at the State House, Abuja, explained that the phase was part the 700 kilometer road spanning nine states and with two spurs leading to the northern states.

According to him, FEC approved funds for the first phase made of the 47.47 kilometers dual carriage way of five lanes on each side and a train track in the middle, adding that the project would be constructed with concrete.

His words: “Today, we had the the approval of FEC for the construction of 700 kilometer of coastal routes running from Lagos through the nine coastal routes or states up to Cross River, meaning that it goes to Lagos, the Lekki Deep Seaport, Ogun State, Ondo State, Delta, Bayelsa, Port Harcourt and Akwa Ibom

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 8:37am On Feb 27
Tinubu is literally building bridges with the SS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 8:47am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Yes connecting the SW directly to the SS and bypassing unnecessary distractions on the route which is coastal so it does not pass through Edo or Sagamu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by Didijiji: 8:48am On Feb 27
aribisala0:

Yes connecting the SW directly to the SS and bypassing unnecessary distractions
m.umu

Who sponsored the destruction of Jonathan’s government?

The person =SW
Jonathan = SS

We will never forget

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by gsmphoneseller: 8:50am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Tinubu is simply implementing the plans of the Fulani caliphate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by Bestmanfornow: 8:52am On Feb 27
aribisala0:

Yes connecting the SW directly to the SS and bypassing unnecessary distractions on the route which is coastal so it does not pass through Edo or Sagamu
Ignorant mind first complete east/west road, year inn year out you guys keep displaying stupidity no improvement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 8:52am On Feb 27
gsmphoneseller:

Tinubu is simply implementing the plans of the Fulani caliphate.

So constructing roads connecting SS states directly to the SW thereby opening up remote coastal areas is now the Caliphate's plan ?

Rest.

This is Ibadan agenda to get a political and cultural alliance with the SS that is based on mutual trust and corporation.

Go back to your dot map

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 8:53am On Feb 27
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind first complete east/west road, year inn year out you guys keep displaying stupidity no improvement

E pain you abi?

SS coastlines will be open for new settlements and tourism.

Free to drink Sniper on my bill.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 8:56am On Feb 27
Bestmanfornow:

Jonathan was in a good position to do that but failed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by oilyngbati(m): 8:57am On Feb 27
This will be a game changer, as it will safeguard trucks that are conveying goods from the SW to the SS won’t be in danger of being burnt by ipob/esn terrorists while going through their region.

God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu for this vison

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 8:58am On Feb 27
Didijiji:
m.umu

Who sponsored the destruction of Jonathan’s government?

The person =SW
Jonathan = SS

We will never forget
Jonathan sponsored his own failure
He was clueless with a team of failures

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by Didijiji: 9:00am On Feb 27
aribisala0:

Jonathan sponsored his own failure
He was clueless with a team of failures
common get the f8uck out of here....

Failure sold rice at 8k for 50kg

You god and success is selling for 80k

May such success be the portion of you and your generation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by flokii: 9:01am On Feb 27
They should give South West a Development Commission too and recognize Lagos State as having special status to enable Lagos keep part of her generated revenue.. only then can we be happy.
Those that killed regional goverment did it to halt economic development of Western Nigeria out of envy and greed to take over all resources in Nigeria.. Imagine what cocoa money was doing in the West back then and picture why Zik and his kinsmen wanted to take power at the center.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 9:05am On Feb 27
Didijiji:
common get the f8uck out of here....

Failure sold rice at 8k for 50kg

You god and success is selling for 80k

May such success be the portion of you and your generation
Obidients are always rude and mannerless.
Nothing new

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SW/ SS by Bestmanfornow: 9:05am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

So constructing roads connecting SS states directly to the SW thereby opening up remote coastal areas is now the Caliphate's plan ?

Rest.

This is Ibadan agenda to get a political and cultural alliance with the SS that is based on mutual trust and corporation.

Go back to your dot map
grin grin grin Una never get sense, you forgot that Igbos formed major tribe in south south, many also married from Igbos both men and women all the south south state shares common boundaries with Southeast except Bayelsa, and you think the long distance road which I doubt was be completed in your life time will cement you guys relations with South South as if they don't know who you guys are, the closest Southsouth state Edo I have seen the yeye relationship with you guys cheesy grin doing same thing year to year expecting different result, you guys always think rubbish that's why Nigeria economy is in a mess

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08am On Feb 27
Tinubu has gotten everything right from onset, all he needs is getting rid of any Beta Edu in his circle to avoid setbacks

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:12am On Feb 27
Bestmanfornow:

grin grin grin Una never get sense, you forgot that Igbos formed major tribe in south south, many also married from Igbos both men and women all the south south state shares common boundaries with Southeast except Bayelsa, and you think the long distance road which I doubt was be completed in your life time will cement you guys relations with South South as if they don't know who you guys are, the closest Southsouth state Edo I have seen the yeye relationship with you guys cheesy grin doing same thing year to year expecting different result, you guys always think rubbish that's why Nigeria economy is in a mess

We iz SS .

Una no be Jew again nah SS you wan claim .

So if you are SS why is this project paining you ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by lagdmark(m): 9:15am On Feb 27
Tajbol4splend:
Tinubu has gotten everything right from onset, all he needs is getting rid of any Beta Edu in his circle to avoid setbacks
Shameless people! Tinubu got everything wrong.
Check the lives of the citizens on the street and see if the clueless Tinubu has ever gotten anything right.

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:19am On Feb 27
lagdmark:

Shameless people! Tinubu got everything wrong.
Check the lives of the citizens on the street and see if the clueless Tinubu has ever gotten anything right.

Weep harder.

But why this project dey pain una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by EmiloCorn: 9:24am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

E pain you abi?

SS coastlines will be open for new settlements and tourism.

Free to drink Sniper on my bill.

Its like this project will be completed in 20 years time. That's how long it takes these types of things to be completed.

Just look at 2nd Niger bridge of how many kilometres and let's be watching the 4th mainland bridge too.
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:26am On Feb 27
EmiloCorn:

Its like this project will be completed in 20 years time. That's how long it takes these types of things to be completed.

Just look at 2nd Niger bridge of how many kilometres and let's be watching the 4th mainland bridge too.

It will be completed within the life time of this adminstration .

Seethe harder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by Bestmanfornow: 9:26am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

We iz SS .

Una no be Jew again nah SS you wan claim .

So if you are SS why is this project paining you ?

Paining me Over what exactly Like I said common sense is far from you guys first complete East/west that has been going on for more than 30yrs before coastal road grin
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:29am On Feb 27
Bestmanfornow:

Paining me Over what exactly Like I said common sense is far from you guys first complete East/west that has been going on for more than 30yrs before coastal road grin

You should have asked Jonathan who concieved that project to complete it.

Besides, the coastal road makes more economic sense as it will open up coastal real estates and promote maritime economy.

Why stick to a dead project that will pass through a soon to be expelled foriegn and hostile nation.

You want Tinubu and Nigerians to develop your Biafra free of charge for you abi?

No go work.

2 Likes

Re: We The SW/ SS by EmiloCorn: 9:30am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

It will be completed within the life time of this adminstration .

Seethe harder.

That's the same thing they told everyone about the 2nd Niger bridge and even this 4th mainland bridge undecided

Is it because our mentor is president that things will be different now?
Re: We The SW/ SS by Bestmanfornow: 9:34am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

You should have asked Jonathan who concieved that project to complete it.

Besides, the coastal road makes more economic sense as it will open up coastal real estates and promote maritime economy.

Why stick to a dead project that will pass through a soon to be expelled foriegn and hostile nation.

You want Tinubu and Nigerians to develop your Biafra free of charge for you abi?

No go work.
Ignorant mind I thought you claimed to be Southsouth, Eastwest road has no link with southeast Dumbo No matter what Igbos are blessed enough minerals including largest gas reserve, the will be the first region to experience 247 power in Nigeria
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:37am On Feb 27
EmiloCorn:

That's the same thing they told everyone about the 2nd Niger bridge and even this 4th mainland bridge undecided

Is it because our mentor is president that things will be different now?

Why is this project that is of immense benefit to SS remote communities paining you so much ?

The project is being financed through PPT agreement and will be maintained via BOT .

Do you know how this project will transform the wealth of poor communities simply by real estate appreciation alone ?

.I know you guys as the number 1 enemies of the SS people .

You are only interested in stealing our lands like how your slave masters are doing in Palestine.

Even one idiot here told me that the Gaza treatment will soon begin on SS people ..

Stay your lane and stop coveting another man's heritage.

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:38am On Feb 27
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind I thought you claimed to be Southsouth, Eastwest road has no link with southeast Dumbo No matter what Igbos are blessed enough minerals including largest gas reserve, the will be the first region to experience 247 power in Nigeria

Then why this project dey pain you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by EmiloCorn: 9:41am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Why is this project that is of immense benefit to SS remote communities paining you so much ?

The project is being financed through PPT agreement and will be maintained via BOT .

Do you know how this project will transform the wealth of poor communities simply by real estate appreciation alone ?

.I know you guys as the number 1 enemies of the SS people .

You are only interested in stealing our lands like how your slave masters are doing in Palestine.

Even one idiot here told me that the Gaza treatment will soon begin on SS people ..

Stay your lane and stop coveting another man's heritage.

Me I'm just airing my opinion that this project will likely be completed in 20 years time. Why do you think I'm pained?

But why are you attacking me like this na. Me and you are still from the same WhatsApp group oh Kwararat undecided
Re: We The SW/ SS by Didijiji: 9:44am On Feb 27
aribisala0:

Obidients are always rude and mannerless.
Nothing new
Continue with your manner.....

ordinary indomie is 1k for super pack

ode
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:45am On Feb 27
EmiloCorn:

Me I'm just airing my opinion that this project will likely be completed in 20 years time. Why do you think I'm pained?

But why are you attacking me like this na. Me and you are still from the same WhatsApp group oh Kwararat undecided

First , you said it's a waste

Secondly you said they should finish the other east-west road

Now you are saying the project will never be completed.

I ask again : why this project dey pain una?

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by DaTruths: 9:45am On Feb 27
OhuDealer

Is road an achievement?

Does it grow the IGR of SS states?

If Tinubu wants to build bridges, let him build a mega seaport in SS, so that SE/SS can be importing and exporting goods from there, and decongest apapa sea port.

But know he wont because of bad belle grin
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:46am On Feb 27
Didijiji:
Continue with your manner.....

ordinary indomie is 1k for super pack

ode

Carry your hunger comot for here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power / Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! / Zambia's Ex President Chiluba Guilty Of stealing $46m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.