Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Question About Creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question About Creation (306 Views)

What Evolution Really Says About Creation / I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim / What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Creation by play5050: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to all the Christina's on nairaland.

I have an important question to ask because I came across the question and I have no idea.

According to the holy bible, Adam and eve are the first people God created, Adam born Cain and Abel.

Cain kill Abel and he ran away to far north and got married there.

My question is, who give birth to the woman he married in the north?

Am not questioning the holy bible but am just confuse about this particular story of creation.

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Question About Creation by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
play5050:
■According to the holy bible, Adam and eve are the first people God created, Adam born Cain and Abel. Cain kill Abel and he ran away to far north and got married there. My question is, who give birth to the woman he married in the north?
■ Am not questioning the holy bible but am just confuse about this particular story of creation. Thanks for your contribution
1. If the story clearly told you that Adam and Eve where the first, who do you think the story already tells you is mother to even Cain's wife? undecided

2. The book is not holy. undecided
Re: Question About Creation by aigohior(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Adam first wife was Lilith . God banished her from eden long before Adam and Eve was also banished from eden.

I speculate that Lilith conspired with Satan to trick Adam and Eve out of the garden of eden.

Now the wife that Cain married was either Lilith or one of the daughters of Lilith.
Re: Question About Creation by play5050: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
aigohior:
Adam first wife was Lilith . God banished her from eden long before Adam and Eve was also banished from eden.

I speculate that Lilith conspired with Satan to trick Adam and Eve out of the garden of eden.

Now the wife that Cain married was either Lilith or one of the daughters of Lilith.
hmmm, i think i need to do more research on this topic. thanks
Re: Question About Creation by illicit(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
He married his sister

Abraham and Sarah were siblings too
Re: Question About Creation by jaephoenix(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
play5050:
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to all the Christina's on nairaland.

I have an important question to ask because I came across the question and I have no idea.

According to the holy bible, Adam and eve are the first people God created, Adam born Cain and Abel.

Am not questioning the holy bible but am just confuse about this particular story of creation.

Thanks for your contribution
The problem with creationist stories is, they run into such hitches (and many more), yet theists believe them wholeheartedly. How they fail to see these loopholes are beyond me

1 Like

Re: Question About Creation by jaephoenix(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
illicit:
He married his sister

Abraham and Sarah were siblings too
1. So Yahweh allows incest
2. What's the name of the sister and why wasn't she named?

1 Like

Re: Question About Creation by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
play5050:

After becoming father to Seth, Adam lived for 800 years. And he became father to sons and daughters. Genesis 5:4

Adam was sexually active within 800 years and during that time he had many sons and daughters so Cain married one of the female daughters of his father.

(1) (Reply)

Today In History; Mummy Abiodun Kumuyi Went Home / Spiritual Meaning Of Mango Dream / Destiny Destroyers: Talkativeness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.