Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock (30778 Views)

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu / Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by AmotekunSW: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Peter Obi won every place sane Nigerians are in large population.

There should be a law where only those with NYSC discharge certificate and those doing well in their various endeavours should be permitted to vote. My opinion.

That's why you Obidients are eternally stupid.
You don't want those with GCE to vote but Peter contested using his GCE.
You just take foolishness resemble your papa
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by onuman: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
spagettiluv:
I didn’t bother to read thrash

You read, but can't afford to face the reality in what you read. Typical of Tinubu urchinns who believe that by intimidation and abuse of opposition, they will impose an ex drug trafficking offender and mentally handicapped presidential candidate to rule the 220m saner people in Nigeria, through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process ever conducted in Nigeria.

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by TemmyT002(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
That Aso Rock villa is usually proof of the real winner of the election.
APC should return the mandate
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by onuman: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

There should be a law where only those with NYSC discharge certificate and those doing well in their various endeavours should be permitted to vote. My opinion.

Very good suggestion. If not done, we can't continue to have the presidents turned out for us largely by people who consider their Islamic religion first above every thing else, before they cast their vote for a presidential candidate. Square pegs in round holes emerge as president every election.

This year's presidential election, Tinubu who is OBVIOUSLY mentally handicapped and who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, is a hot sale in the states with Muslims in the majority.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Kaycee9242(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Am telling you, illiterates and touts cannot continue to dictate who governs us
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Millimann: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Best statement on Nairaland today!

1 Like

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Isobug: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Cromagnon:
igbo candidate always wins fct
Are you not tired? Igbo this, Igbo that
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by highchief1: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi won't lose Aso Rock.
will he be president?
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
All I know is Tinubu is the president-elect.

Let those who are not happy get prepared for another general election in the next 8 years. Genesis 12 vs 3

1 Like

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by badoh(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu who was rejected by his own people of Osun State of origin and rejected again in a state where he governed for good eight years and also rejected in the country FCT Abuja and he's still want to be our leader.

Nobe juju be Dat!!
You deh yearn nonsense. What's the vote difference between him and Obi in Lagos? The useless propaganda used against Tinubu eventually backfired during gubernatorial election in Lagos. Was Tinubu rejected in Ondo and Ekiti? He even won Oyo, an opposition state, In Osun State, what's the loss margin? The fact is Tinubu played his card well, he campaigned vigorously, tour mostly all the 36 states and aligned with people that matters. Obi was never prepared for that election. How many states in the core north did Obi campaign? Even those places he went to campaign in the north were only Igbo and christian dominated areas. Is that how to win elections? He doesn't have the spread and national coverage. He lost for good and should come back in 2027 to test his popularity again, that's only if labour party can sustain the momentum cos it's not easy holding party together for a long time. If he loses his petition, in few months, don't be surprised he won't he active in Labour party again.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

They(deplorables) shouldn't be allowed to decide who rules the most populous black Nation in the world!

I support this. They are inherently incapable of making a rational decision.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by miyagi01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

u're a daft human-being
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Frizz001:
Try and learn the difference between 'most' and 'must'. The moment you are able to assimilate the clear distinction between both words, you will understand, though most likely not appreciate, why sane, educated people voted Peter Obi while 'others' prefer Tinubu.

That's how the Obi supporters are always fond of trying to find fault in other people thinking their candidate is saint...... I actually capitalize the MOST because that's the word which I really want to use "why do you think everyone MOST vote Obi, meaning why do you think Obi got the MOST votes from people after stylishly forcing them to vote for him. Man can you just cover your face with shame because you're only expressing the level of your stupidity and its shows you're the illiterate here since you refuses to read and digest what people are saying but always in hurry to quote
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by BinamRex: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you admitting that Peter Obi lost? Let's stick to the narrative that he won because he really did win. APC rigged the election.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

MUST
That's how the Obi supporters are always fond of trying to find fault in other people thinking their candidate is saint...... I actually capitalize the MOST because that's the word which I really want to use "why do you think everyone MOST vote Obi, meaning why do you think Obi got the MOST votes from people after stylishly forcing them to vote for him. Man can you just cover your face with shame because you're only expressing the level of your stupidity and its shows you're the illiterate here since you refuses to read and digest what people are saying but always in hurry to quote
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
No thugs dare come and snatch ballot boxes, that's how a free and fair election ought to be.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Cromagnon: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

They(deplorables) shouldn't be allowed to decide who rules the most populous black Nation in the world!
This is how Hitler started. Calling fellow citizens deplorable. You are despicable animal
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by BabaO2: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Beyond Aso rock, Peter Obi won FCT with wide margin
rigged margin
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:

Finding it difficult to construe the tons of gibberish in this post. You are getting unnecessarily angry and confused. Come back for me when you can properly articulate your scattered thoughts.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Ballmer: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Like Osun Ebonyi Kano etc

Zonefree:

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
SLAP44:
BAT is coming grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Babastrong(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Said and done. TINUBU IS OUR PRESIDENT ELECT. MAY GOD BLESS JAGABAN.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by YorubaRonuuu(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Finding it difficult to construe the tons of gibberish in this post. You are getting unnecessarily angry and confused. Come back for me when you can properly articulate your scattered thoughts.
I can understand the fact that you're not alright.. simple
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Dottormentor: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
You mean after 23 years when he's no longer relevant? Are u stupid or something?
SLAP44:
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
helinues:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the first elected president in Nigeria not to have 25% in Abuja.

That's why his name is Akanbi Omo Olode Ode

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by bitbillionaire: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
I just love those people living in Aso Rock and FCT generally. They are never blinded by ethnic and religious sentiment or blind loyalty to a political party during election time. If you don't deserve to rule Nigeria those guys won't vote for you irrespective of where you come from or which religion you practice or which party you belong. They don't have your time if they believe you don't have what it takes to rule Nigeria.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Brush1: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
BAT man can never be president. He’s already competing with God by believing he can decide what happens in this country. God will silence him forever.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Georgejeez: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Because they see firsthand what other regions have refused to see
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Cromagnon:
igbo candidate always wins fct

Why?
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Laple0541(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
SLAP44:

Of course because he will never be a sitting president

The narrative is only for the sitting presidents.
Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by dat9jaguy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

If that criteria is used then I am sorry you would be disenfranchised.

Re: Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock by Nefort: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
That doesn't stop the fact that Peter Obi won't smell aso rock, what a greedy desperate man who's really wishing to rule a country.. Someone who's asking masses to find his campaign claiming Saint.

Anyone is free to support the candidate of their choice but I really hate the fact that all this Obi's supporters think it's a most for everyone to support their candidate, and once they sight or heard of someone who's not supporting their candidate then they turn him or her to enemy. If it's not for some kind of desperation then why do you think everyone MOST vote obi.
The reason is because nobody in his right senses will vote someone like Tinubu. If the contest was between Osinbajo and Obi people wouldn't care about whom you intend voting for because the candidates are both nice. Choosing Tinubu with all the negative baggage on his head is just disgusting and hard to accept and that's why people get irritated when they come across people supporting Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi / Emotional Moment When Orphans And Idps Hug Atiku In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.