Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,374 members, 7,839,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I (386 Views)

Soludo's One Year In Office Video / INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by ololadeadebola: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate, was in the limelight again in Anambra on his visit to the state to participate in an event planned by the state governor, Charles Soludo, to commemorate his one-year in office.

The former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, was among those who rose up to welcome and meet the former governor of Anambra state, who visited the event in Awka, the state capital.

Click on the link below to watch the video

https://www.drillogist.com/obasanjo-and-others-gave-peter-obi-a-standing-ovation-during-soludos-one-year-in-office-event-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by bewla(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
All mofos
Re: Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by jagaban002(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
When will all this labour party presidential candidate name stop,is name is Peter obi and this won't help obi to heal fast .The election has ended and he has lost.
He should move on And prepare for 2027
Re: Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by jagaban002(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
bewla:
All mofos
JAGABAN bleeped THEM UP

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by bewla(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
jagaban002:

JAGABAN bleeped THEM UP
Most we remind them who Capone was

Play with devil get fork
Re: Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by Danisaint112(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
See them praising their Supreme thug of a president candidate.

Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals.

Quote me anywhere...
Re: Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by AgubataAkokwa: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Class
Re: Obasanjo And Others Gave Peter Obi A Standing Ovation During Soludo’s One-year I by Jnkay: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
jagaban002:
When will all this labour party presidential candidate name stop,is name is Peter obi and this won't help obi to heal fast .The election has ended and he has lost.
He should move on And prepare for 2027

Leave them alone brother, is the Lord doing 😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Creates Support Desk For Osun Tech Innovators/entrepreneurs / Nairaland Home Page Not Updated Since Yesterday / 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.