Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches (10516 Views)

2023 Census: NPC Seeks Extra N256bn For Training, Others / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / 2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by AngelGabbyShara(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
The Chairman of National Population Commission (NPC), Nasir Isa Kwarra, has tasked bloggers, social media influencers and activists to mobilise the youth population for active participation in the 2023 population and Housing Census.
Abari who was represented by Mrs. Theresa Maduekwe, a director in NOA, said the Agency was irrevocably committed to carrying out sensitisation, mobilisation as well as campaigns across the length and breadth of the country.

According to him, all Nigerians must join hands with the Commission to make 2023 census exercise a resounding success.

Participants who were bloggera, social media influencers and acrivists, were drawn from across the 36 states of the federation with at least a blogger representing each state.

Mr. Adesoji Gabriel, a Social media influencer and activist from Ekiti state lauded the initiative describing it as apt and the right effort in the right direction.

Adesoji noted that the job of mobilizing the youth demography to participate actively in the head count exercise rest heavily on the social media tools as many of the youth both those in the local and the urban areas interrelate in the online community.

” Majority of Nigerians who are Social Media Users. With our conscious effort, we will drive a good success for the exercise.”

https://beyondnewsng.com/npc-seeks-bloggers-support-for-2023-census/

2 Likes

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by bewla(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
This ma the next wahala we get to sit down for house
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by SpartaOfLagos: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Let no Igbo man or woman participate in this census if you're living in south west region .

It is to the south west advantage if you're counted among the south west region

Travel to the south east and get counted so that whatever goodies that will come of out of the census will go to south east

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Wakins(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2023
I'm looking forward to this census, maybe I can get the much needed rest.
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Hapinex01: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmm
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Brendaniel: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2023
I live in Lagos and I will make sure I am not counted with everyone living in my house and any neighbor that gives my details to them I might lay a curse on that person in the open....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by jyz200(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Wow
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by wizelink(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Must this census be conducted in this present dispensation?

8 Likes

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Emmastan291: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2023
What's the importance of Census when the federal government doesn't make use of the excerise well in their decision making....

5 Likes

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Chibuzoc(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2023
cool
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by lordopsy2018(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Kicktaker(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2023
When you all supported agberocracy to get incompetents into power... Since our votes couldn't count the census doesn't make any sense anymore

12 Likes

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Koppaguard: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Hopefully I will be among the beneficiaries
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Igbos living in SW must return home to be counted......

But never return to our States

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by tamdun: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Let no Igbo man or woman participate in this census if you're living in south west region .

Travel to the south east and get counted so that whatever goodies that will come of out of the census will go to south east

U are free to fly to uranus to be counted,just stop meddling in yoruba affairs

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by BigDawsNet: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
We are not up to 200m

1 Like

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Tunasco4u(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Smartguyboy(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Travel to south east and get counted so that whatever goodies that will come of out of the census will go to south east
Lol
It will never stop them from increasing the number of people living in the West especially Lagos and even times two of population living in the North .
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Quest7777: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Hope we get it right, because most seemingly easy tasks become like Rocket Science when implemented in Naija. cool
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by sammirano: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Ode.3.5% dragging numbers grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by morikee: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Make una open application form
Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by SpartaOfLagos: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2023
sammirano:

Ode.3.5% dragging numbers grin
The other percent are doing business in south west especially in Lagos buying up your lands and taking over your women

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Starboytwo(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

as una Dey go so, make una no bother come back stay there develop biko.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by id911(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2023
wizelink:
Must this census be conducted in this present dispensation?
It's an agenda of the North to always conduct census to inflate the figures to their advantage. Ask me why an outgoing administration insists on conducting census at this time. The South always look like a fool because I see no reason why everyone in the South is keeping quiet about this abnormally.

1 Like

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Zupay: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2023
The Northerners have been leaving Lagos for their home states during census sponsored by their political leaders and return back after the census and they're not been condemned for it but when igbos say they also want to go to the East for same, it became an issue for some people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by sammirano: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

The other percent are doing business in south west especially in Lagos buying up your lands and taking up your women

In holdup where you sell gala. U people are delusional. We rescued you from extinction yet you think you are significant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Agbadocassava: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Lagos state should ban anybody traveling out of the state a week to the exercise, you can’t be enjoying the state’s development and not be counted there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches by Dindondin(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Infact money wey this census go chop, Nigeria ll pay the debt for 600 years.
No doubt it needs massive mobilisation but I no trust the corruption of Nigeria to cut cost. 😂
Person wey wan chop N100m won't say there's recession, make I dey honest. Na to loot as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sets Up Border Protection Committee / ACN Loses Another LG Seat to the PDP In Lagos / How Far With Our Refineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.