Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. (3428 Views)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by limeta(f): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Urchins don start again

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by misano(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
That foool never supported PO. Yoruba people are professional propagandist. Disgusting people.

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by misano(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Teddy0147:

That’s the bitter truth I’m not obidient but do you know how much I make on YouTube and how many Facebook and Twitter Instagram I promoted with obi … some of those influencers don’t like obi they are just building their brand and page

Just shut up. You are always trying to make people hate PO but the more U try, the more U fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Fira09(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

Lagos Ibadan expressway.
Lekki seaport( fed as a stake there)
Lagos Ibadan rail to mention but a few.
Just 3 in a whole state?

So all coneheads reside in Lagos?

BTW, how do you gain benefit from it?

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Despacito1: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
RockHard:
O ti zeh.

The Obidient's attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Yr_bLaPHQ

Edolites respond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Szt5mOQwU

Foolish O.P ewedu boy. That guy is an ipob tout not Obi-dents whatever you call it. Can't you see where he's blastring Peter obi?

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Aldol: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na their way, there is no one they can't insult

2 Likes

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
07kjb:

Those are social amenities and a necessity for GOVERNMENT to provide,but here PEOPLE like you beg for it
If carefully checked you have no job

Beg, when and how, in any of my comment?
Oya prove it! grin

2 Likes

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fira09:

Just 3 in a whole state?

So all coneheads reside in Lagos?

BTW, how do you gain benefit from it?

What kind of dumb question is the bolded? grin
Am I supposed to be collecting salary from the gov if I don't celebrate infrastructure?

2 Likes

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by nonhuman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Those Edo youth lashing out on igbos because of that paid idiot should have been wiser than that,

One thing we must understand in this country as youths that money can buy anything and any body, especially in politics, we need to scrutinise anything said by anybody before we react, when they say politics is a dirty game this is what they mean, even people as well read and rich enough like ffk, kayemo adeyanju etc can be bought, who is a poor man not to be bought with chikini money just to talk rubbish on social media, let be wise

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Fira09(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

What kind of dumb question is the bolded? grin
Am I supposed to be collecting salary from the gov if I don't celebrate infrastructure?
Obviously you actually benefited nothing! But still supporting those who take you m!screants granted like a cup of sand ⌛.
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Justiceleague1: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

I am not understanding Can you interpret your message better cos I am lost? undecided wink

You want to blame him again for being a night time garri school dropout,haba mana!!!
grin grin
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by SenatePresdo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
A 5th Columnist.

Edo people are intellectuals, I doubt they will fall for this.

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Justiceleague1: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
TheChameleon:

You MUST be related to Ojukwu and Kanu.

Cowardice runs in your veins. Why so scared of Edo people? grin why can't you admit with full chest? You don dey shiit ..dey piss for body.

You fear fear so tay you call person CARTON cheesygrin

E wooo!!!! What an ivartheMENTAL!!!!! grin grin
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fira09:

Obviously you actually benefited nothing! But still supporting those who take you m!screants granted like a cup of sand ⌛.

If enjoying a railway, reducing the pain and agony of motorists like me on Lagos Ibadan expressway, and or enjoying good infrastructure is not beneficial to me then I am sorry I am not from your backward region that believes in garri and carnosine gov. grin

2 Likes

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Justiceleague1:

You want to blame him again for being a night time garri school dropout,haba mana!!!
grin grin

It's funny how you put on a fake emoji smile knowing fully that you are not making any sense at all.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Fira09(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

If enjoying a railway, reducing the pain and agony of motorists like me on Lagos Ibadan expressway, and or enjoying good infrastructure is not is not beneficial to me then I am sorry I am not from your backward who believes in getting garri and carnosine gov. grin
You must think I'm an Igbo dude.

Keep voting demons.
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fira09:

You must think I'm an Igbo dude.

Keep voting demons.

How does being Yebo or not deprove my point?

Dude, I can smell your fatty and flat.head Akpu head from afar. grin

2 Likes

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fira09:

What a conehead🐽🐖🐗 imagination, well, I'm an Edo dude.

I think that's what you have been searching for.

Yeah right. I am yeeboo too fladdhead punk.
Lmaoo grin

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Benwallt(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
The two of them Na the same. Na May 29 we dey wait for. My ankara is ready.
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fira09:

It seems you don't know the structure of most Yoruba's skull(conehead💀)

Osu cheesy

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by MadmanObi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Edo people should shut the Bleep up.i stand with Obidient here
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Fira09(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fira09:

You can't force what I don't know on me.

I'm a bonafide Edolite!

Afonjà 🐗🐖🐽

Even a blind man can see you smell all flat..head osu.

Can't you see, it's why you are defending the osu against the edo people? cheesy Don't tell me you don't know what this thread is all about. grin

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Fira09(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fira09:

I didn't expect much from you Afonjàs!

No need proving my tribe, home state to an Afonjà 🐽🐖🐗 ignorant being!

Bye conehead💀

A big flat/head OSU grin

2 Likes

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Justiceleague1: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

It's funny how you put on a fake emoji smile knowing fully that you are not making any sense at all.

cheesy
Garri school dropout,how can you ever understand a very simple message in a simple sentence nah,not possible grin grin grin

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Garri school dropout,how can you ever understand a very simple message in a simple sentence nah,not possible grin grin grin

You are still not making any sense, dude. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State From Satellite Picture / Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.