Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. (3433 Views)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by flokii: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
In portable's voice.. O ti zeh, zah zuh zeh grin

E be like say dem swear for Igbos to always look for trouble.. Omo Benin boys go chop una o. No be to dey run mouth,

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Justiceleague1: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

how can someone make sense to a garri school dropout nah,not possible nah grin
You are still not making any sense, dude. cool
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Justiceleague1:

What is garri school dropout? I google such schools but couldn't find any. grin
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
flokii:
In portable's voice.. O ti zeh, zah zuh zeh grin

E be like say dem swear for IPOPs to always look for trouble.. Omo Benin boys go chop una o. No be to dey run mouth,

It's their loud mouth for me. cheesy

Now, Edo people's eye don clear.

1 Like

Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by flokii: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

Edo people eye don finally clear.. before all of dem wear pant for face.
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by ozo13(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:
Edo no be Lagos ooo grin

Edo poeple don collect. Dude even insulted their OBA in the said video.

Lmaooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Omo this one na real oti zeh grin
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by ozo13(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Teddy0147:

That’s the bitter truth I’m not obidient but do you know how much I make on YouTube and how many Facebook and Twitter Instagram I promoted with obi … some of those influencers don’t like obi they are just building their brand and page
it was so clear most of the guys were just promoting their page...most of them no get any other content except Obi .Now election is over, let's see what they can do with all the followers they have.
Am sure most of them if given the opportunity will call for protest just for them to keep their page active with yeye post.
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by PoloG: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Stupid edo people
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Justiceleague1: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2023
totit:

What is garri school dropout? I google such schools but couldn't find any. grin
Please remind us of the name of the one you said you attended nah grin
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by totit: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Please remind us of the name of the one you said you attended nah grin

I will tell after you tell us how you came about ' Garri school dropout " grin
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Aldol: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2023
ozo13:

Omo this one na real oti zeh grin
Igbos always overdo things. I always say it that igbos should always praise southwest for tolerating their rubbish all these years. No state can tolerate half of all these nonsense they do in Southwest. But it's unfortunate for them that Southwest have now woken up too. Edo people give them wotowoto for that video. At least Edo people don dey see the kind of people they are
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Aldol: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
totit:

A dey tell u
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Justiceleague1: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
totit:

haba,do you haff forgotten your own alma mater grin
I will tell after you tell us how you came about ' Garri school dropout " grin
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by lebienconnu: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
What else do you expect from the hateful and ungrateful ones. The proverbial drum of the zombiediots is now overspending. A sign that is about to get torn. If the fake messiah do not dissociate himself from the zombies now he will have hi self to blame.
Re: An 'obidient' Verbally Assaults Edo Youths And Oba Of Benin, Edolites Respond. by Fira09(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2023
GiftofLove05:

So Se.un My.nd44 Do.minique Mu.kina2 Jus.twise

Is this what is now allowed on Nairaland now?

Blatant tribalism like this, and guy is still commenting freely/going back to modify his posts like he's not an insulting all-time troll?
Since when?

So you want me to get banned without commiting any 'bit'?

Huh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Peter Obi Deported After UK Detention? / Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election / Has Inflation Really Dropped In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.