Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Message From The Hymn Book - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From The Hymn Book (138 Views)

Anglican Hymn Book / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Story Behind The Hymn, "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From The Hymn Book by Doyinlykdodo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Happy Sunday folks.
How was church service today.well,I know as Christians we can't stop talking about the bible.understandable.
But there is also another book that reprimand,extol and encourage us a christians.the hymn book, and most of the hymn if not all are messages from the Bible.
Today,we are going to use the hymn to encourage and teach ourselves.share with us one of your favorite hymn and message you want us to learn from it.as the op I would go first.
The hymn is from the hymn book for c.a.c church and the hymn is varieties number 14 ,the message I want us to see there is that it encourages us Christians not to slack on our journey.even when we face adversity we should keep our faith in Christ, with him victory is sure and at the end we can sing that I have conquered,the war is over and I have gotten home.
Oya lets hear your own.keep it alive!!

(1) (Reply)

By What Authority? / Become A Beneficiary Or Remain A Subsidiary / You Are In His Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.