Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? (419 Views)

Fakes All On Konga And Jumia / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by capsogiga(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
GOOD MORNING.
I BOUGHT CERAVE MOISTURIZING LOTION FROM KONGA BUT IT DOES NOT SMELL OR FEEL ORIGINAL.
DONT THEY CHECK AUTHENTICITY AND ORIGINALITY OF PRODUCTS SOLD BY THERE VENDORS ?
I ALSO NOTICED GREAT DIFFERENCES IN PRICES OF EXACT SAME PRODUCT ON THERE SITES.
FOR EXAMPLE VENDOR A SELLS CERAVE RESURFACING RETINOL SERUM FOR 13,500 AND ANOTHER VENDOR FOR 22,500. CAN THEY BOTH BE OF THE SAME QUALITY ?
HAS ANYBODY EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE ?

THANKS ALL.
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by Omihanifa: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Let me just tell you this today, majority of the items on Jumia and Konga are either outright fake, aliexpress, or overpriced. To now make matters worse, they don't even have price control. Imagine a vendor selling nivea roll on for 3k per one grin when with 3k you go buy 3 of thesame roll on

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by capsogiga(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
Let me just tell you this today, majority of the items on Jumia and Konga are either outright fake, aliexpress, or overpriced. To now make matters worse, they don't even have price control. Imagine a vendor selling nivea roll on for 3k per one grin when with 3k you go buy 3 of thesame roll on

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Fake plenty pass original.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by capsogiga(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
Fake plenty pass original.

HONESTLY THIS IS BEGINNING TO SOUND TRUE. QUITE UNFORTUNATE. SO WHAT IS THE ROLE OF STANDARD ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA AND Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission IN ALL THIS ?
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by eepeepook: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
This reminded me to buy roll on instead of spray on deodorant the next time I visit the supermarket.
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by capsogiga(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bye bye to buying things online.
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? by capsogiga(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
So where can we buy authentic cosmetics online ? Abi na all of them be fake?

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make 300k-500k In Nigeria �� With Your Smartphone / Buy Liberty Reserve@150 / Suggestions On What To Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.