Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures (5472 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) / Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:39am On Mar 27, 2023
I pity Thiefnubuu.. grin cheesy
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by Aldol: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Let them go.who them help before
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:40am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Do u have any idea what China was some 50-70 years ago?
Do u know American history?
Sometimes travelling is not what u need, while traveling u need to read about the society u travelled to and understand them.
If d Chinese were running away, it won't be China today, they saw IiteraI heII, their Ieadèrs soId them out, I am not advising u to stay because dèfèàtèd souIs doñ't buiId a society, I am only bringing u to reaIity of other nations u are running to today, if the Sóûth Africàñs ran away, apàrthèîd will be well and alive there tiII now.
Nigeria's problem is that it is fiIIed with dèfèàtèd souIs who Iàck vision, the feast on d vision of others and cIaim to have vision.

Deng of China transformed China, lee of Singapore transformed Singapore, I have read about them, watched their documentaries, they made me chose a man who tick the box. It takes only one good head, a miser, someone who know what money management is, someone who can change the mentality of its citizens, we are about to miss such a man, who lifestyle speaks volumes, a man whose life is you can be anything you want without corruption or pension.
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by Came4amod: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2023
0bjpmb:
There's tension right now in Abuja as Nigerians are trooping to immigration office to collect international passports to enable them escape from Nigeria.

The momentum increased since the conclusion of 2023 presidential election.

Why are Nigerians running away from their country in this massive scale?

Lol there is always que in the morning it's part of the security checks
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by fayomim: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2023
0bjpmb:
There's tension right now in Abuja as Nigerians are trooping to immigration office to collect international passports to enable them escape from Nigeria.

Stop propagating fake news about tension...I live in Abuja and nothing of such. What will you benefit by doing this

That immigration office has been like that many months ago so nothing of such
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by highchief1: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2023
0bjpmb:

lol OBIDIENTs.I said it here that 2023 Nigeria will witness the highest number of jappa.why are they traveling.Why no more 100m man March rally for obidatti?very useless set of ppl.
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by Eniitankorede: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
This has been another fake news broadcast from the now reactivated Radio Biafrauud; the Voice of Yiibo Zionist Propaganda!!!

I was going to say that. These zombies supporting Obi will never stop peddling fake rumours because they are still in severe pains for their loss.
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by highchief1: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Best brains are leaving you dey talk rubbish, best investment bankers in Wall Street are Nigerians, beat doctors in South Africa, most educated immigrants are Nigerians all over the world especially in America, abroad push to reach your potentials, you never know until you leave, until you sleep and wake up in a country that you believe in and believe in you.
eluppe how r u?
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by DeTribalisedCit: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2023
IranianSea:

Best brain are leaving really? Weyrey grin grin grin

Before? Between a honest working University graduate and a street thug like those used to disrupt elections, who has a higher chance of being accepted and succeeding elsewhere?

You must think developed countries who isolate those problematic individuals to deny them visa are stupid. 🤔
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by Frankiss44(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Best brains are leaving you dey talk rubbish, best investment bankers in Wall Street are Nigerians, beat doctors in South Africa, most educated immigrants are Nigerians all over the world especially in America, abroad push to reach your potentials, you never know until you leave, until you sleep and wake up in a country that you believe in and believe in you.

You dey answer people when nor dey fit see beyond their nose.. Lol
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by notttty(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2023
Don’t post any fake news here please. I live in aero garden estate, just beside the immigration hq, that line u see us last week and that’s because of bank issues. Anybody that knows airport road knows there is no bank aside the one inside immigration which is GTBANK, Stanbic ibtc and zenith bank. Firstbank is inside the airport and Uba. Please ya all should disregard this it’s bank line not japa things ooo
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by notttty(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2023
0bjpmb:

This is atm and bank line chief. Stop spreading lies please. If u know airport road u will know this is bank line and the only the three banks in airport road is right inside the immigration hq
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by Akaegwu(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2023
HarunaWest:
Another typical black man mentality. Too quick to judge. Sharperly concluded that I ain't traveled. That's by the way. All you stated are mere excuses. Go and read the history of powerful Nations now and see what they went through. If you call what we are going through suffering,then you have no idea. Read up what the japanese did to the Chinese or what the British made America go through. Those two are among the world power now. Are you aware that Nigeria was supposed to be part of the BRICS nations at the early stages, they saw potential in us, but as typical black Africans, we backslided. Now the world has left us behind. We keep blaming others for our issues without sitting down to accept our lapses, critically admonish our weaknesses and charting a way forward to finding a lasting solution. Until the Nigerian man looks out for his brother and we love one another without restrictions, we will keep wallowing in oblivion.
No valid points.
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by sukar886: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Am on my way there
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by AfahaAbia(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2023
It's good they Japa. To me it will help reduce the population and there will be more vacant jobs for others
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by Asquare84(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2023
This is fake news, this picture was taken when immigration was screening their new recruite last two years ago.
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by JagabanBorgu: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Deng of China transformed China, lee of Singapore transformed Singapore, I have read about them, watched their documentaries, they made me chose a man who tick the box. It takes only one good head, a miser, someone who know what money management is, someone who can change the mentality of its citizens, we are about to miss such a man, who lifestyle speaks volumes, a man whose life is you can be anything you want without corruption or pension.
Comparing the disàstèr of a govèrñor to these great men is sheer steewpidity if I may say.
Someone who couldn't change d mentality and landscape of d second smallest in Nigeria will now change Nigèria?
U all think Nîgeriàns are f00Is?
Many of us voted Tinubu because of d way he changed d landscape and future of Lagos, Obi couldn't do any of it, Anambra people are naturally business oriented, Obi didn't change that, he didn't change drug peddlers to stop, he didn't change the way the people think to make them invest on home front and make it a mega city, but somehow, u all want us to believe he will transform Nigèria, we are too expósèd to fall for that lie twice in 8 years.
We fell for in 2015 not again in 2023.
Show us what u have done in d 8 years u spent.
Both him and his family lives in Lagos.
He can't f00I us
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by HarunaWest(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Akaegwu:
No valid points.
People like you can't see valid points cos of your mindset. Change your mindset.
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by orisa37: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
THAT'S A LIE AND A WHIPPED UP RUMOUR TO START A RESURGENT INSURRECTION.
PETER OBI IS GETTING MORE TIPSY EVERY DAY.
Re: Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures by orisa37: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
"IF U WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND CHICKEN ARE PURSUING YOU, RUN 'COS U ARE DOES NOT KNOW THAT THE CHICKENS HAVE GERMINATED TEETH IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT NIGHT", STORY BY MOONLIGHT FROM ANAMBRA.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Tinubu’s Camp As Evidence Shows Shettima Not Qualified To Run / Peter Obi Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion / Clinton: Poverty Helping Fuel Violence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.