Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect (71628 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by AImiron: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Medicine after death lmao

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Femisol(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
G
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Mainmanpadi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Medicine after death be that
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by haabidah666: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
their problem not mine

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by heartleboy: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike go de happy now 😂

3 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Beverages: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Medicine after death.. yeye
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Texasbound190: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike don give them 5m each...lol
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by CursedOsuPigs: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gbagaun, egungun don enter express 🤣

3 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by joebeckz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Overdue
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Freebills12: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Atiku played you people, a party that withstood APC misgoverance for 7 years only for Ayu and Atiku to rubbish it. Zoning the office of presidency to north is PDP biggest mistake. Ayu refusal to step down is the funeral.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Burgerlomo: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike right now😆

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by kaywon: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chai, so Ayu himself is even a mole in PDP and he's been busy suspending others!!!

Why is there so much betrayal in Nigerian politics? Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by highchief1: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Benite:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-pdp-suspends-natl-chair-ayu-with-immediate-effect/
wike is winning.Ayu lost from his unit to his state.if he had shame he would have resigned before now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Healthquest: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
datola:
Something they should have done long time ago to pacify the G5.

It is as if Tinubu jazzed all these people self.

Everything work for his sake. That's how God operates for genuis

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Princeton92(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike vindicated

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by highchief1: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
grin Atiku and (donkey teeth ) I'm the mud...
Wike na man Sha 🙂🙂..
I wish he got the ticket , he for put alot of these fools in their place.
I swear.Nigeria missed wike.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Passionate888: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike strategy
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Arabk25: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Long overdue I saw it coming this man don't have the charisma to lead. If this is not done he will bury the party finally
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by olatunji0607: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Medicine after death!!!
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by highchief1: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omofloflo:
At ward level? I would have believed the story if it came from the PDP national secretariat
ward is stronger than National.u must be an obidient una just begin follow politics

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Kingray10: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Suspend him to unite party since you refused. Party has lost most important thing now, then you decide to suspend him

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by sencekompis: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
99.99 ibos are genuine criminals YES OR NO ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by ipobarecriminals: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
cool Wike ,Fayose,must drink 70 years old 🥃 to celebrate

Thank You Ortom/Atiku handwork grin grin cheesy cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Formularcr7: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
realisticwise:
This is coming late. Crying after the head is cut off. If they had done this earlier PDP might have won
wike will still support southern presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by GUNITGuy: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
lol th grin grin this guys are acting comedy sha with this development
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by AliEzeOlu: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Last kick from the dying horse grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by TheChameleon: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
datola:
Something they should have done long time ago to pacify the G5.

It is as if Tinubu jazzed all these people self.

Tinubu's jazz na 1 in town... all his enemies line up to make errors or asslick him.

Wike, Ayu, Reno, FFK and whole of IPOB.

How could Atiku feel fragmentation of PDP will suit him?

Yorubas call it " shishe- shishe " = mis-do mis-do. You will just continue to make mistakes ni grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Starz825(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omofloflo:
At ward level? I would have believed the story if it came from the PDP national secretariat
Na wetin me sef dey wonder oo...
At what level....ward level grin
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Benekkk: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who cares about these people and their gimmicks?
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by GreyLaw(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
What a waste of suspension.
Ayu that has already been hanged.
It was such a relief that that Ortom's stooge and thug Titus abi na kote didn't become governor.
We had it good in 1992 - 1993 under Rev Fr Moses Adasu.
We look forward to a revival in all facets of Benue in the next 8 years.
I am not a member of the APC but my entire family was and still is YES FATHER!
I'm so glad I fought a good fight.
I'm still waiting for my uncle who chased me with a dagger because I collected PDP's money and campaigned for Alia to come and apologize to me.
That man will not make heaven, I swear!
My mama nearly had a heart attack because of that lunatic threatening to slice my body like a pig.
The scary thing is that the dude is a seller of both live and slaughtered pigs!
I was scared to my bones but the thought of having someone connected to Ortom in the government house for another 8 years gave me more than enough courage and energy to defy all odds and push on with the campaigns even in the presence of the enemies.

Some of you Tiv men still never modernise? Imagine chasing someone with a dagger and threatening to slice him to pieces. This reminds me of how primitive some of your statesmen were in the 90s when I was growing up in Benue state.
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by adioolayi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wetin dem suppose do before election...

Oniyeye...

Medicine after death.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey / INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.