Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect (71620 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Funflipper: 1:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Omofloflo:
At ward level? I would have believed the story if it came from the PDP national secretariat

You remember what happened to Oshiomhole right?
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Whiteways: 2:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Who no know no go know... If you dont gerrit forget about it
datola:
Something they should have done long time ago to pacify the G5.

It is as if Tinubu jazzed all these people self.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Invitationn: 3:35am On Mar 27, 2023
obembet:
Wike finally won
Wike won again is more appropriate.
He won when Atiku lost.
He won again when his candidate won Rivers.
The suspension of Ayu is his 3rd win.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by omonnakoda: 3:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Bigfish121:
I don't think this will work because Pdp is not Apc.
Who is going to fight for Ayu?
Politicians are very selfish?
What can he offer now that Atiku has been defeated?
Is it Melaye or Saraki that will defend him?

Who is going to fund the party ?That is who will call the shots
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Babastrong(m): 4:18am On Mar 27, 2023
Kikiikikiki. campaign after election. may gods bless the grand strategist( BOLA TINUBU).

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by omonnakoda: 4:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Tomorrow the FederalHigh Court in Port Harcourt will issue an injunction barring Ayu from parading himself as chairman
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by DrPrinceOtunba: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2023
😁😁😁
Massiveglory:
Oshiomole treatment. Dem wan kukuma scatter the whole thing.
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

They didn't zone it but they did in a way, Ayu's comment on Sokoto governor stepping down for Atiku says it all. We all know that it is the turn of the south... But in order to accommodate Atiku it was thrown open.
turn of which South... GEJ Obj rule 13 years of PDP 16 years reign yaradua 3 years GEJ Obj are South yaradua North... And u still think it's turn of south... If it was zoned how did wike others contest??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by omonnakoda: 4:50am On Mar 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
turn of which South... GEJ Obj rule 13 years of PDP 16 years reign yaradua 3 years GEJ Obj are South yaradua North... And u still think it's turn of south... If it was zoned how did wike others contest??
Did Nigeria start in 1999?
Nigeria is 63 years old and the North has ruled for 46 years
The same North that created all the states and Abuja and wrote the dubious constitution
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Deadlytruth(m): 4:53am On Mar 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Don't mind those who keep arguing it was the turn of the South in PDP. Very irrational thinking folks. Turn of the South which had already spent 13½ years while the North was still lagging far behind at
2½ years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Deadlytruth(m): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:

The same North that created all the states and Abuja and wrote the dubious constitution
Please recall that a Southerner introduced the military rule by which the North came to rule for so long, and also through which the initial equitable independence constitution was destroyed by that Southerner who then replaced it with the unitary one which eventually metamorphosed into this dubious one we currently complain about. The North is innocent as far as the genesis of Nigeria's constitutional crisis is concerned.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by omonnakoda: 5:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Please recall that a Southerner introduced the military rule by which the North came to rule for so long, and also through which the initial equitable independence constitution was destroyed by that Southerner who then replaced it with the unitary one which eventually metamorphosed into this dubious one we currently complain about. The North is innocent as far as the genesis of Nigeria's constitutional crisis is concerned.
There is nothing like southerner
At independence there were three Regions. That is our negotiated basis for being together
He was. from the Eastern Region,the same region that seceded as Biafra and that was recaptured by Obasanjo from the Western Region The Western Region is very distinct from the former Eastern Region
At any rate whatever is the relevance of who did the first coup that is an irrelevant and silly argument
The first coup arose because of The coalition between the North and Eastern Region triggering a crisis in the Western Region
We had a second republic ended by Buhari in 1983 .
We had an election in 1993_annulled by IBB
We had an interim government in 1993 overthrown by Abacha
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Minime10(f): 5:08am On Mar 27, 2023
realisticwise:
This is coming late. Crying after the head is cut off. If they had done this earlier PDP might have won

No it Is not Late, it's just as it was planed. If Ayu was sacked before the elections, Atiku & not the party would have benefited from Ayu's sacked. The G5 never wanted Atiku to win since he insisted that Mr. Ayu should stay against the wishes of the G5. So they wanted the elections to come and go before they show Ayu the exit door, but Ayu not knowing what was coming for him, played into the G5 hands by suspending some party members including Governor Ortom
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by walebliss(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2023
Too late
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by gassbee: 5:25am On Mar 27, 2023
windvane:
are you joking or new to politics?
just watch n see
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:26am On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:

u are very mischievous... We are talking about PDP... PDP started from 1999 and as far as PDP is concerning it supposed to be a Northerner to fly PDP flag... If u like cry till tomoro that's the facts... It's the North that said Abia State shoulder have permanent govt house while nassarawa created yesterday have permanent govt house... Some of u are just myopic... Any small thing na to blame North
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Don't mind those who keep arguing it was the turn of the South in PDP. Very irrational thinking folks. Turn of the South which had already spent 13½ years while the North was still lagging far behind at
2½ years.
they are too bias even in 2027 a Northerner ll get PDP ticket and nothing anyone would do...
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by DEmejioba1: 5:34am On Mar 27, 2023
In all these what will be the faith of serial betrayer TAMBUWAL, conspirator SARAKI and BABA DUBAI? Because as I'm seeing it AYU is a goner.
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by tesppidd: 5:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Invitationn:

Wike won again is more appropriate.
He won when Atiku lost.
He won again when his candidate won Rivers.
The suspension of Ayu is his 3rd win.
Lol

See this one consoling himself.

1. Wike lost when he lost at the Presidential convention.
2. Wike lost when Atiku snobbed his as running mate, a position he wanted so badly.
3. Wike lost when his asoebi wearing governors whom he misled, Uguanyi, Ikpeazu and Ortom all lost their senatorial bids.
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Omofloflo:
At ward level? I would have believed the story if it came from the PDP national secretariat

Ward level is the root of every member. Ask Oshiomole what happened to him when he was suspended by the ward.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by chariiks(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2023
datola:

Yes Tinubu casted a spell on them. I am also feeling Even Mahmoud and wike are also under the effect of it
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2023
datola:

Perhaps Ayu jazz dem.🤔

Cos I see no reason why he's left out in all the drama.

Someone that has nuthin to even contribute😔

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by RighChannel: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Over to you Wike
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Mercury12(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Hahahaha😂😎😎
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Mercury12(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
What a waste of suspension.
Ayu that has already been hanged.
It was such a relief that that Ortom's stooge and thug Titus abi na kote didn't become governor.
We had it good in 1992 - 1993 under Rev Fr Moses Adasu.
We look forward to a revival in all facets of Benue in the next 8 years.
I am not a member of the APC but my entire family was and still is YES FATHER!
I'm so glad I fought a good fight.
I'm still waiting for my uncle who chased me with a dagger because I collected PDP's money and campaigned for Alia to come and apologize to me.
That man will not make heaven, I swear!
My mama nearly had a heart attack because of that lunatic threatening to slice my body like a pig.
The scary thing is that the dude is a seller of both live and slaughtered pigs!
I was scared to my bones but the thought of having someone connected to Ortom in the government house for another 8 years gave me more than enough courage and energy to defy all odds and push on with the campaigns even in the presence of the enemies.
lol Omo!😂
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Freebills12: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
OGHENAOGIE:

You think after Buhari's regime a northerner will still occupy that seat? In 2019 it was zoned to North because it was their turn. 2023 is the turn of the south. They could have zone it to the south, let the south settle among themselves
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by ekemma676: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Walaha (not wahala). Trouble don tie wrapperWalaha (not wahala). Trouble don tie wrapper...
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Triplerg: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Omofloflo:
It's the ward level that is vested with the power to suspend the members of a political party
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by Triplerg: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are very mischievous... We are talking about PDP... PDP started from 1999 and as far as PDP is concerning it supposed to be a Northerner to fly PDP flag... If u like cry till tomoro that's the facts... It's the North that said Abia State shoulder have permanent govt house while nassarawa created yesterday have permanent govt house... Some of u are just myopic... Any small thing na to blame North
You are the mischievous one here. The north had their chances in the PDP and blew them away. Who should take the blame? As it stands, PDP may never come back to power again
Re: PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect by WonderGod(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Benite:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-pdp-suspends-natl-chair-ayu-with-immediate-effect/

Some years ago, the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital special project team approached the Deputy Senate President (Ike Ekweremmadu) to help them fast track the funding for a project in the Hospital though a government intervention project
He asked to submit their proposal and they did, it was 400million for Renal Centre. The N400m was to build the structure, procure equipment and train few doctors abroad for renal transplant and other special renal emergency training
Ike Ekeremmadu asked them to double the money to N800m and the extra N400m will be for him to facilitate the release of the funds
Ike Ekeremmadu later facilitated the release of 50% of the fund and diverted all of it even without the knowledge of UNTH
After waiting for so long, UNTH made contact and was told they should submit the progress report for the project status in order to access the balance 50% alas they had nothing to show for the initial 50% and didn't even know that oga Deputy Senate President has a taken N400m and moved.
On May 5th this year, Ike Ekeremmadu will receive his jail sentence for trying to do a kidney transplant in the UK for his daughter whose kidney is failing.
Ike Ekeremmadu pocketed N400m meant for building a Kidney Centre in his state where probably the daughter would have received a transplant without flying abroad and facing the stringent laws guiding organ transplant
There's something called _*"The law of retributive justice"*_. Some refer to this law as _*Karma*_.
This law of Karma also apply to those that supports evil.
Like supporters of structure of criminality, Voters intimidation and rigging..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.