Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

More Than A Flirt (18+) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / More Than A Flirt (18+) (664 Views)

She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
More Than a Flirt

Desire

(c) 2023

Tayo is a young man full of zeal and hopes. Lola is a young lady he wants to settle down with, but there are many clogs in the wheel of progress. In quick succession, he meets Juliet, Kate and Zaina. Tayo engages in more than what a flirt can do.. It takes a while before his brain is reset.

Caution: This story contains love scenes.

I got down from the cab at Coker Road. The early evening air in Ilupeju, Lagos, was cool. I walked the narrow but tarred road to Kujore Street. I stayed with a friend to my father - I called him Uncle - who lived in a white duplex on the street. He was a senior military officer and I had been staying with him since I came to Lagos. He had promised to help me get a job in a paramilitary service since I did not want to join the military.

For now, I did not want to be idle, so I got myself engaged in teaching English and Literature in a private secondary at Palm Groove. The pay was not impressive, but doing it was better than doing nothing. I still waited for the big one, though. I knocked at the giant gate of the house.

A uniformed security personnel opened the gate.

“Tayo, my man," he said upon seeing me.

We exchanged pleasantries. I moved to the boys' quarter where I occupied one of the rooms. I felt exhausted for it had been a very busy day. Stripping from my shirt and trousers to boxers, I sat on the bed. It was just few minutes to seven p.m.

I switched on the sound system in the room and played a favourite artiste. When I wanted to watch television, I would go to the sitting-room downstairs in the main building. There was a knock at the door and the person did not wait for my response before opening the door.

It was Lola, one of the nieces of madam of the house, wife of Uncle.

“Hello, there," she greeted.

“Hello, Lola how're you doing?" I answered back.

“Fine. Don't tell you're fine too because you really look tired."

I smiled wanly at her. "You're very correct."

“Give me one minute." She left the room and came back about three minutes later, holding a botlle of energy boost drink.

“You need this," she said and handed it to me.

“That was very thoughtful of you. Thanks."

She smiled at me. "You're welcome."

Among all those staying in the main house, Lola and I were the closest. She was tall, dark, and looked sturdy. Her pretty face had a brightness anytime she smiled. Sometimes, I wished she could be be my real sister; that was the kind of rapport between us. I took the drink she had brought for me.

“Tayo," she said. "I want to write UTME next year. Can you assist with some evening lessons?"

“Of course, Lola. That will be no problem."

“Hmn, that will be the second time I will be writing it. I must make the admission next year unfailingly. My mates are already in tertiary institutions."

I nodded at her. "I'm sure you will make it this time around. What did you say you want to study?"

“Business Administration."

I nodded again. "All will be well."

More than a Flirt: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/more-than-a-flirt/52451

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by goodness4ever(m): 4:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Following
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Following
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 9:43am On May 12, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 7:37am On May 22, 2023
CasNova:

More Than a Flirt

Desire

(c) 2023

Tayo is a young man full of zeal and hopes. Lola is a young lady he wants to settle down with, but there are many clogs in the wheel of progress. In quick succession, he meets Juliet, Kate and Zaina. Tayo engages in more than what a flirt can do.. It takes a while before his brain is reset.

Caution: This story contains love scenes.

I got down from the cab at Coker Road. The early evening air in Ilupeju, Lagos, was cool. I walked the narrow but tarred road to Kujore Street. I stayed with a friend to my father - I called him Uncle - who lived in a white duplex on the street. He was a senior military officer and I had been staying with him since I came to Lagos. He had promised to help me get a job in a paramilitary service since I did not want to join the military.

For now, I did not want to be idle, so I got myself engaged in teaching English and Literature in a private secondary at Palm Groove. The pay was not impressive, but doing it was better than doing nothing. I still waited for the big one, though. I knocked at the giant gate of the house.

A uniformed security personnel opened the gate.

“Tayo, my man," he said upon seeing me.

We exchanged pleasantries. I moved to the boys' quarter where I occupied one of the rooms. I felt exhausted for it had been a very busy day. Stripping from my shirt and trousers to boxers, I sat on the bed. It was just few minutes to seven p.m.

I switched on the sound system in the room and played a favourite artiste. When I wanted to watch television, I would go to the sitting-room downstairs in the main building. There was a knock at the door and the person did not wait for my response before opening the door.

It was Lola, one of the nieces of madam of the house, wife of Uncle.

“Hello, there," she greeted.

“Hello, Lola how're you doing?" I answered back.

“Fine. Don't tell you're fine too because you really look tired."

I smiled wanly at her. "You're very correct."

“Give me one minute." She left the room and came back about three minutes later, holding a botlle of energy boost drink.

“You need this," she said and handed it to me.

“That was very thoughtful of you. Thanks."

She smiled at me. "You're welcome."

Among all those staying in the main house, Lola and I were the closest. She was tall, dark, and looked sturdy. Her pretty face had a brightness anytime she smiled. Sometimes, I wished she could be be my real sister; that was the kind of rapport between us. I took the drink she had brought for me.

“Tayo," she said. "I want to write UTME next year. Can you assist with some evening lessons?"

“Of course, Lola. That will be no problem."

“Hmn, that will be the second time I will be writing it. I must make the admission next year unfailingly. My mates are already in tertiary institutions."

I nodded at her. "I'm sure you will make it this time around. What did you say you want to study?"

“Business Administration."

I nodded again. "All will be well."

More than a Flirt: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/more-than-a-flirt/52451

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed / Center For Alcohol Policy Fifth Annual Essay Contest / 5 Reasons You Should Get A Slogan/tagline For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.